Are we out numbered by the Mexicans???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we out numbered by the Mexicans???

I am surprised and shock to see that more Mexican have been around since teams have arrived in Germany, and I am sad to say that most probably there will be more Mexicans in the staduim next sunday,,,even though we have 120,000 Iranians leaving in Germany alone,,,I would be disappointed if we can't show up in more numbers than mexicans or Angola fans, maybe Portugl fans logically can out-number us due to their proximity to Germany,...
    The other day 20,000 people showed up to see Mexico play an amature team in Germany, most of them were mexicans! my question is how do all these mexicans efford a trip to germany, I doubt that many of them live in Germany.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

mmmm, US $$$$.

You know they work in US, they love soccer, they go germany, they beat Iran.

Comment

someoen told me theres 80 thousand mexicans going to germany. anyone kno if tahts true

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli
        someoen told me theres 80 thousand mexicans going to germany. anyone kno if tahts true
        that figure is not right, the English fans are estimated to be 100,000, that's is logical considering everything, but Mehiko fans and 80K is too much,,,however they do seem to be more than our fans.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red
          that figure is not right, the English fans are estimated to be 100,000, that's is logical considering everything, but Mehiko fans and 80K is too much,,,however they do seem to be more than our fans.
          how is that even possible with all the iranians in germany? we're really bee orze if we get outnumbered.

Comment

Don't worry my friend, I assure you,there will be much more Iranians.....
            Here is my Guesstimation !!!of number of Iranians attending in Mexico -Iran game..............

1-The Iranians living in Germany 20,000
            2-The Iranians living in Europe 10,000
            3-the Iranians living in USA & canada 2,000
            4-the iranians living in Iran 2,000
            5-The Iranian Mojahedin (excluding above numbers) 10,000
            .................................................. ..........................................
            total guesstimation............... 44,000

Total capacity of nuremberg stedium 70,000 -
            Total non-iranian or mexica fans 20,000
            Total iranian fans 44,000
            .................................................. .............
            Total remaining seats for mexicans 6,000

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
              Here is my Guesstimation !!!of number of Iranians attending in Mexico -Iran game..............
              .................................................. ..........................................

lol I wish there was that much room for our fans.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
                I find it hard to believe to outnumber them by that much...however I am almost certain we will have the majority of the fans, thanks for the numbers but where did you get them anyway?

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

I read a report today that there will be an estimated 15,000 Mexican fans in the stadium.
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                  Go IRAN!

Comment

It doesnt matter.

No team except fo Germany feels at homein the WC.

WOrld CUp is a strange environment for all the teams.

Comment

i am in muncih rith now
                      and there are many many mexicans here
                      i think they will def outnumber us
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community

Comment

No worries, the whole stadium would be Red, White and green anyway.
                        Even the ref is italian, meaning Red, white and green.

Comment

Originally posted by oldcoach
                          No worries, the whole stadium would be Red, White and green anyway.
                          Even the ref is italian, meaning Red, white and green.
                          yeah that's 100% sure especially since both countries share the same colors

"makeh baham in harf haro nadarim, hala parchameh oonha basheh. farghy nemikoneh "

Comment

with any luck many anti-zionist germans will show up and give us support as well.
                            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Working...
                            X