Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRAN - CHILE , Friendly , 26 March 2015

A couple of notes on the players.

1- While RGN showed his fighting spirit and started energetic, which is his trademark, but by second half it was palpable that he was far from his good old days. He didn't have much in the tank and was bumped off and pushed far too easy for me to bear. Perhaps playing in the soft, lazy league does that to you.

But so does Dejagah and he still is that monster we have come to love. So RGN must take some action and get back to his old ways .... somehow.

2- What's up with Haghighi?
    Something is seriously wrong with the lad. While his reflexes are pretty good and his positioning did save us on a few occasions, something seems to be seriously wrong when he has to use his hands.
    He parries balls keepers normally collect.
    He soft punches balls he has to hit real hard to get as far as possible.
    He deflects balls he has to punch away.
    Seems to me he's on great shape up to his arms and elbows. But beyond the elbow and when it comes to his hands, he either doesn't have the solid muscular build or maybe is fragile or .... . I don't know. But something doesn't seem right. As if he has injured his wrists or something.
    Is it an injury to the wrist?
    Otherwise, He really needs to work on his system and selection/use of his hands.

Comment

Working...
    X