Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you feel the Fever ? [EDITED]

I do.
    I am sure rest of you feel the same exactly. We have gone through a lot - just to get to this point - and here we are. First game starts in a matter of hours - and as nervous as I am sure you all are - we must once again invest our pride, hopes and sanity on IFF, Branco, no matter how little we think of them. But there is also some good news - at the end of the day - those who have to deliver are the 11 young Iranians on the field - and the ball is still round and anything can happen. So let's go on the emotional rollercoaster - kick some amigo ass for starters and make this the most exciting WC in Iranian History - God knows Iranians need something to cheer about.

Nice post, apart from the little sidekick on Branko again, it's really not necessary these days.

But GO IRAN

Comment

We are a very strong team,anf there is a very good chance we will beat mexico.......But, If for some frreaky reason,we lost, it will not be the end of the world.

Comment

as Run Lola Run first says...the ball is round, the game is 90 minutes...everything else is theory
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

The mexican keeper's father passed away ( not a good news by itself ) and he will be departing for mexico , and is most probably going to miss Iran's game.

well, some note-worthy news ...... I think ( unless it turns out to be a case of Guicochea !! )

-----------

other speculations read as follows:
          yahya may finally be dropped from the main team , to be replaced by Nosrati at central defense.

now, replacing yahya is a great news, as he was totally our of form in the past year.
          replacing him with nosrati is ...... well, I dont know what to make of it.

a year ago, had I seen this, I'd have been extremely happy.

lets hope nosrati makes less mistakes.

Comment

DD jaan - I considered their keeper to be a weakness.

All I want is for Iran to play like MEN. We can't be scared of Mexico - can we ? So step on the field and do not settle for anything other than a win - any average football fan knows the difference between a team that is out there to win and one which is there not to lose.

Comment

Working...
            X