Belakhare kare khodetoon kardeen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belakhare kare khodetoon kardeen

Branko is going to leave after the world cup, and we must see what will happen to our national team after that. Doctor Doom don't be too happy, cheshm beham bezanee IFF will hire Branko's son to use the same tactics . I just hope that we can get a coach that will lead us to get the same results in the future, especially with the Asian Cup coming around. But considering IFF's khasees behavior, I don't expect to see a better coach for TM. I would like to know you opinion on this matter, considering that the Asian Cup is coming up.
    If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
    ~Albert Einstein

EY JAVIDAN!! !!

INSHALLAH HAMEYE IRANIANRO SAR BOLAND KONEED!!

we will know his worth when maelli kohan takes over his job after the worldcup!

us iranians are never happy with wat we have, its only after we lose it that we say "khak bar saremun, eshtebah kardim"
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

The goal was for him to quit before the world cup !!!
      I don't think anyone here ever suggested Branko to be "Not Better" than the Iranian Coaches - the idea was to get a first class coach - worthy to represent us in the WC.

But please get over all of this - let's just focus on the games now - shall we ?

Comment

didnt i tell everyone that he was gonna leave after the world cup? didnt i tell everyone that ahmadinejad is a soccer player?
        yall shoulda believed me, my inside sources go strong

Comment

I am soory if some friends dont know the reason for many statements.

just as amireza jan said, some of us beleived branko is nowhere near the level of WC and we need a much better coach for these games.

he may be ok when we face off against asian teams ( .... just maybe ). but his experience, knowledge, attitude, ... is nowhere near adequate to face off against the WORLD's top teams and coaches.

anyway, it is good that he decided to leave as he hasnt been producing anything in the past 2 years, and he clearly has run out of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
            I am soory if some friends dont know the reason for many statements.

just as amireza jan said, some of us beleived branko is nowhere near the level of WC and we need a much better coach for these games.

he may be ok when we face off against asian teams ( .... just maybe ). but his experience, knowledge, attitude, ... is nowhere near adequate to face off against the WORLD's top teams and coaches.

anyway, it is good that he decided to leave as he hasnt been producing anything in the past 2 years, and he clearly has run out of ideas.
            I am afraid that you have too high expectations. You must understand that the loss of Branco doesn't mean that we will get a coach like Scolari. I would love to see your reaction when Mayeli Kohan becomes our coach.
            If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
            ~Albert Einstein

EY JAVIDAN!! !!

INSHALLAH HAMEYE IRANIANRO SAR BOLAND KONEED!!

Comment

Working...
            X