Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexican Magic ..... !!

well, whadayaknow?
    mexican magic may yet save us and help us defeat them, afterall.

judging from the fact that branko would have definitely played zandi down the left side, and would have benched the in form madanchi .... the voodoo and black magic by the mexican bunch has maybe opened the slot for madanchi to start instead of zandi.

and I beleive, he will shine down the left side for us.

zareh also may be another blessing in disguise, as now branko will be forced to play either sohrab or sadeghi.

if only we could find out if the mexican witch doctors take "requests" !
    maybe we can send yahya's doll or something to them, so the shuffle in our defense would be complete , and we may yet see nosrati play in yahya's position ( which is far better than yahya in center and nosrati down the left scenario ).

anyone has yahya's doll ?
    I'll foot the bill for the courier service to mexico.

yea, i too have a feeling this mexican voodoo thingy has worked against them
    however,

1)i think teymourian will play instead of zandi, not madanchi and the formation will be 4-2-2-2 just like in our 2 recent most friendlies

2) i wish zare was fine, he does his duties extremely (specially defensive) well for LB. now that he isnt there, i wouldnt mind seeing sohrab there, but plz, NOT SADEGHI! he isnt any better than nosrati as he is inexperienced and gives away a lots of fouls and gets a lot of bookings!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Baba in Brancoyi ke man mishnasam, zoodtar az Shakouri estefadeh mikoneh ta az Sadeghi/Sohrab...

And there's no way for Madanchi either, since most probably he's gonna play his infamous 4-2-3-1 formation again, with Hashemian out of position.

So DD jan, maybe it's a better idea to find Branco's doll instead for searching for Yahya's
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
      X