Something for TM to emulate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something for TM to emulate.

All I can say is , if I see Iran play half as well as Ivory Coast guys ( Ivory Coast vs. Argentina ) , I will be happy.

Despite their loss ( which I put mainly as inexperience ) they played a very attractive, valiant, attacking football against a giant of a team.

Not too shabby for the first timers, eh?
    ( Y'all do know it was their first WC. )

I think they won a lot of hearts with their fresh style ( especially after 2-3 really boring and down right shameful displays by england and germany ... ) and their bold, attacking attitude.

I enjoyed their game so much.
    I only hope our lads will learn from them and play their true football ( Iran's football nature ) , which is an attacking football.
    not the defensive, drab and ineffective cautious game we have seen dictated to them in past 2 years.

Make mine Ivory Coast ..... for now.

ur right, ivory coast handled argentina quite well, but remember, if im not mistaken almost the whole ivory coast team plays in europe, mostly the french league which is the 4th or 5th best in europe and probably the world too!

u cant expect the same from iran, specially the professionalism factor and the physical built factor!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

All I can say is , "only" if I see Iran play half as well as Argentina guys ( Ivory Coast vs. Argentina ) "to win" , I will be happy.
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
      Go IRAN!

Comment

Ivory Coast was very good yesterday, but have to say I was much more impressed by T&T. I haven't been this proud of a team since Iran beat US in 1998. If Iran can imitate them, play as a team like they did and pass almost every ball perfectly like they did, that would make me the happiest person on the planet (even if we lose).

Comment

Stop that attitude DD
          Iran is still our team - let's just hope there is a miracle in the works. Let's just hope that now that fear is gone - Daei is gone - we can put together a full game of respectable football - who knows what can happen to this team if we beat Portugal !!!

Comment

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
            X