No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From teh few games I have seen from Abasfard, I think he has a huge potential. Very balanced forward with good pace, good ground (beating opponenst with dribbling) and ariel attack.

Wether he can fulfill those huge potntial in SS is another issue. I hope so. SS for a long time hasn't had a potent aerial attack (even during the Enayati era).
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

abbasfard will be signing with some azadegan team first and then move to esteghlal to use up one of esteghlals azadegan slots.

btw, we also signed milad nouri from estil azin.
      anyone has any info about him? his name sounds familiar and i think he has been in IPL before but i cant just recollect where he played or how he looked!
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

any word on how jabbari is doing??

Comment

nope

Comment

Is it true that Rahmati is training with Mes? Any news on Taleblu?
            Esteghlal for Life

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              abbasfard will be signing with some azadegan team first and then move to esteghlal to use up one of esteghlals azadegan slots.
              btw, we also signed milad nouri from estil azin.
              anyone has any info about him? his name sounds familiar and i think he has been in IPL before but i cant just recollect where he played or how he looked!

If my memory aids me right, he is a midfielder, used to play for Paykan before going to Steel Azin. Before Paykan, he was in Foolad Khuzestan and he was among the players that left Foolad after their championship season when Foolad budget was cut. He is Khuzestani (good potential). He was also part of the team that won the WAFF cup under Mazloomi ni 2007 but didn't get playing time much if I recall. He was part of the U23 team as well, according to the information on the web, he was born May 3th 1986 which makes him 22 which is a very good. He was playmate with Pooladi in the U23. If I am not mistaken, he was a starter in Paykan when Pooladi was a sub.

I didnt' follow Steel Azin, so don't know how much of playing time he got in Steel Azin. Arash Washi might have info on this (can you help agha Arash?)
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Any info on which players we're definitely getting rid off?
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Mansourian

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    Any info on which players we're definitely getting rid off?
                    Mansoorian is retired and Navazi wasn't called up for the recent practices. He and GN weren't on best terms anyways. Sounds like Mohsen Yousefi is about to leave as well. Don't know anyone else.

sigpic

Comment

Really, Mansourian?! I thought he'd signed a new contract til 2015
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                        If my memory aids me right, he is a midfielder, used to play for Paykan before going to Steel Azin. Before Paykan, he was in Foolad Khuzestan and he was among the players that left Foolad after their championship season when Foolad budget was cut. He is Khuzestani (good potential). He was also part of the team that won the WAFF cup under Mazloomi ni 2007 but didn't get playing time much if I recall. He was part of the U23 team as well, according to the information on the web, he was born May 3th 1986 which makes him 22 which is a very good. He was playmate with Pooladi in the U23. If I am not mistaken, he was a starter in Paykan when Pooladi was a sub.
                        I didnt' follow Steel Azin, so don't know how much of playing time he got in Steel Azin. Arash Washi might have info on this (can you help agha Arash?)
                        alright, thanx!

seems like we signed hadi shakouri as well!
                        a good signing i must say. looks a few among sadeghi, ghorbani, koushki, montazeri and shakouri will have to be benched next season!

i would pick ghorbani as one of them to be benched. he had a horrible season from beginning to end
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

alright, looks like vaezi renewed with perspolis, rahmati with mes and mirzapour joined saipa.

so i guess esteghlal officials and talebloo have to finalize their deal anytime soon. i just hope we had a more reliable backup for talebloo than ashkan namdari
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

looks like bao was about to sign with us and had even negotiated with fatollahzadeh but with the arrival of ghalenoi, esteghlal didnt want bao anymore
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

so far, we have got
                              hadi shakouri, khosro heydari, hashem beygzadeh, alireza abbasfard, yadollah akbari and hossein kazemi

apparently siavash akbarpour is also training with us, im hoping we sign him as well. majidi too was training with us in the pictures, so im hoping we keep him as well.
                              i wanna get rid of all our strikers except for majidi and get akbarpour and abbasfard. thats 3, 4th one, i would say keep omid shafei.

get rid of alizadeh, bayatinia and borhani although apparently, ghalenoi has a soft spot for alizadeh

------------------

also, i dunno how good khosro heydari is. i remember seeing him play a few times with pas and the youth team or TM B was it? and he was nothing exceptional. unless he has been doing better now, he appeared an average player for IPL. so in other words, we just got another amirabadi which we didnt need in my opinion

-------------------------

our main concern is our GK now. most probably talebloo will renew with us but we need another decent GK, atleast good enough to be a sub for talebloo and give him some competition to keep him on his toes or even fill up for him when talebloo is not available!! we all remember wat a drop in form talebloo had this season although i must say our defense being shaky and porous made things worse for him and the team as a whole!

that is my main concern right now.

i have 2 minor concerns as well:
                              1) a lil concern about our attack like because none of them are a perfect finisher and totally reliable like enayati or khalili. we were trying to get some good strikers from mes but looks like it wont happen.

2)a lil concern about our creative midfielders. jabbari's situation is not clear and he is injury prone even if he stays with us. i was really hoping bao would join us cos he has good dribbling skills, can shoot, can head and has been with esteghlal not so long ago, so he doesnt need time to settle with the team.
                              now we have got yadollah akbari, an ex-esteghlali. he has good experience, even at TM level, but he certainly lacks bao's creativity. he is more of a vision and khoonsard player with good passes but i hope his age is not slowing him down.
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                                so far, we have got
                                hadi shakouri, khosro heydari, hashem beygzadeh, alireza abbasfard, yadollah akbari and hossein kazemi
                                apparently siavash akbarpour is also training with us, im hoping we sign him as well. majidi too was training with us in the pictures, so im hoping we keep him as well.
                                i wanna get rid of all our strikers except for majidi and get akbarpour and abbasfard. thats 3, 4th one, i would say keep omid shafei.
                                get rid of alizadeh, bayatinia and borhani although apparently, ghalenoi has a soft spot for alizadeh
                                ------------------
                                also, i dunno how good khosro heydari is. i remember seeing him play a few times with pas and the youth team or TM B was it? and he was nothing exceptional. unless he has been doing better now, he appeared an average player for IPL. so in other words, we just got another amirabadi which we didnt need in my opinion
                                -------------------------
                                our main concern is our GK now. most probably talebloo will renew with us but we need another decent GK, atleast good enough to be a sub for talebloo and give him some competition to keep him on his toes or even fill up for him when talebloo is not available!! we all remember wat a drop in form talebloo had this season although i must say our defense being shaky and porous made things worse for him and the team as a whole!
                                that is my main concern right now.
                                i have 2 minor concerns as well:
                                1) a lil concern about our attack like because none of them are a perfect finisher and totally reliable like enayati or khalili. we were trying to get some good strikers from mes but looks like it wont happen.
                                2)a lil concern about our creative midfielders. jabbari's situation is not clear and he is injury prone even if he stays with us. i was really hoping bao would join us cos he has good dribbling skills, can shoot, can head and has been with esteghlal not so long ago, so he doesnt need time to settle with the team.
                                now we have got yadollah akbari, an ex-esteghlali. he has good experience, even at TM level, but he certainly lacks bao's creativity. he is more of a vision and khoonsard player with good passes but i hope his age is not slowing him down.
                                Very good point about Creative midfielder and I think that is where Yaddolah Akbari who had a great season in Paas is being hired.

As for Khosro Haydari he has a huge potential. He is the product of EsEs youth that left SS and is coming back home. He is very fast (compelete player (defensive and offensive) can play in the wing and to some degree even a play maker. Whether he can play in big clubs and deal with the hasheeyeh and pressure that remains to be seen.
                                Ravankhah is very young (not even 21 I think), so he has huge potential, so is Pooladi and Milad Noori. I am also glad to see Amir Abadi still has one more year of cotract. If GN trusts him, you will see he blosoms. Amir Abadi potentially doesn't have anything less than Kaabi (better crossing actually than Kaabi). With these three guys, if Mr. GN has the forsight to develope them, SS mid field will be guarenteed for the next 5-6 years (even if Jabbari leaves).

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X