No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ibrahim Tore to score on Esteghlal in Tehran Derby..

Great signing for the Red's

And indeed, Seems like the options in the Goalkeeping Area is running out.
    All Goalkeepers linked with Esteghlal have joined other clubs

Sosha Makani joined Pas Hamedan,
    Homami Joined Fajr Sepassi,
    Mirzapour joined Saipa FC,
    While Rahmati renewed his contract with Mes Kerman

Maybe you guys can buy Roodbarian, We dont want him..
    Now that Vaezi Renewed his contract.....

Farshid Karimi has joined Pegah Gilan too,

Comment

Ibrahim Tore joined the reds

WTF are you talkin about

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        Ibrahim Tore joined the reds

WTF are you talkin about

Well According to Jahane Football Tore has joined Persepolis

But, Am just saying, I do hope Tore join's us rather then Esteghlal..
        He is a striker worth fighting for.

He might pick Persepolis just due to the fact that Esteghlal did reject him before, I do hope so

Comment

WTF is Kasra Talking about

Tore is a Ghermez Buddy

Comment

Then the hell with him. you still have high hopes. EMPEROR Come one man give me a break please

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
              Then the hell with him. you still have high hopes. EMPEROR Come one man give me a break please

Its ok, Its ok...really..
              Being Jelous is allways okey...

I understand that it still hurts seeing Persepolis as Champion's

Oh, And when were up 2-0 in the Tehran Derby, Then ill give you a break

Comment

PP snapped Toure just before our hands...OMG they're trying to destroy Esteghlal...AliAbadi ordered Toure to sign with PP instead of SS in order to destroy SS

They made PP sign both Emad Reza and Toure, extended Khalili's contract and brough Ghotbi back...NOOOO they're trying to destroy PP as well

GN had a deal in Toure's move to PP: In case he would join PP instead of SS, GN would get 10 tomans (yes ten whole tomans) to stick in his own pocket, and actually GN's mate, Enayati, received 3 tomans in all of this.

Conclusion: GN, AliAbadi and Enayati are here to destroy SS, PP and Team Melli.

I concluded all this from Toure's signing to PP.

Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  PP snapped Toure just before our hands...OMG they're trying to destroy Esteghlal...AliAbadi ordered Toure to sign with PP instead of SS in order to destroy SS

They made PP sign both Emad Reza and Toure, extended Khalili's contract and brough Ghotbi back...NOOOO they're trying to destroy PP as well

GN had a deal in Toure's move to PP: In case he would join PP instead of SS, GN would get 10 tomans (yes ten whole tomans) to stick in his own pocket, and actually GN's mate, Enayati, received 3 tomans in all of this.

Elaaahi ke man fadaye in logice to besham jigaaaaaaar

Comment

Persian Sarcasm at it's best.

But Really, Did you Esteghlali's really expect Tore to join Esteghlal?..
                    Hejazi turned down the poor guy, when he had the chance to sign him he said he was not good enough

You REALLY think the guy will walk back and sign for the same team that said he was not good enough of sign for their biggest rival's

You have to realise that you guys lost him because you were simply blind, Or wait. Hejazi was blind

Comment

I don't care about Tore, at all, but to respond to what you said: When Tore was introduced to SS, he wasn't the same Tore he is now, otherwise other bigger teams like Sepahan, PP, Zob Ahan, Pas etc would've picked him up, instead of (with all respect) Mes (yes I know he'd scored relatively many goals, but still no one thought he'd develop and keep it up like that).

He's been really good this year and has made a name for himself. That is why teams like SS and PP were after him like that.

When Hejazi declined him, we'd just signed Bayatiniya and Arash Borhani (both of them pretty good forwards on paper) and also the promising Shafei.

No one would've thought beforehand that Bayatiniya would get injured so badly and that Borhani would mess up like he's been doing last season.
                      So even though having signed Tore back then would have been a pretty good deal, still it's understandable that he got rejected.

Still, he's shown himself to be a very good striker, so congrats to PP with this signing.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

who will be esteghlal's coach?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I don't care about Tore, at all, but to respond to what you said: When Tore was introduced to SS, he wasn't the same Tore he is now, otherwise other bigger teams like Sepahan, PP, Zob Ahan, Pas etc would've picked him up, instead of (with all respect) Mes (yes I know he'd scored relatively many goals, but still no one thought he'd develop and keep it up like that).
                          He's been really good this year and has made a name for himself. That is why teams like SS and PP were after him like that.
                          When Hejazi declined him, we'd just signed Bayatiniya and Arash Borhani (both of them pretty good forwards on paper) and also the promising Shafei.
                          No one would've thought beforehand that Bayatiniya would get injured so badly and that Borhani would mess up like he's been doing last season.
                          So even though having signed Tore back then would have been a pretty good deal, still it's understandable that he got rejected.
                          Still, he's shown himself to be a very good striker, so congrats to PP with this signing.

Tore signed with Peykan, Not Mes

But looks like Ghalenoi is still trying hard to pursue Mes Kerman to sell either Zaltron or Uche...

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                            who will be esteghlal's coach?
                            Amir Ghalenoi, Who else would it be?

Comment

Of course Peykan, my bad, it's 3 am here

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                                Persian Sarcasm at it's best.
                                But Really, Did you Esteghlali's really expect Tore to join Esteghlal?..
                                well reading the perspolis fan thread and how everyone was claiming ali abadi wants to destroy perspolis, so he put mostafavi in perspolis, so that esteghlal can get all the players, YES I DID EXPECT TOURE TO JOIN ESTEGHLAL! DIDNT ALL THOSE PERSPOLISIS AS WELL?

now that suddenly ghotbi is back with a higher contract and good players are signing with perspolis again thanx to aliabadi, everyone forgets wat they wrote all these days in that thread.

i partly blame this idea of "perspolis being mardomi" and "esteghlal being govt team". so everytime something good happens to esteghlal and/or something bad happens to perspolis, its a govt conspiracy to destroy perspolis and raise esteghlal
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X