• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyvaaal Eyvaal, Dash Ali ro Eyvaal

Ali jaan, please don't for get your cameras

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
      lol, it's me who should thank you for all the info!
      mokhlesim hassan jan!
      kojaei dadash?? kam peydayi?? indorovara dige nemibinimet joz tu joke thread??
      hope u have not forgotten ur ROOTS!!??
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Guys;

I need to get the phone number or email for the SS club in Tehran. I am trying to find out where the team stays in Turkey. I did search for the Grand Hotel Armit/Azmit,Ezmit and the city of Izmir but no luck in finding anything where SS stays during their 10 days camp in Turkey.

I found the following as the official site of the SS:
        http://www.esteghlalclub.net/

But this is really embaressing, they dont' have a contact us or something to atleast list the official email, phone and fax number for the club. This is really embaressing, even a little kid, with the software packages that are available, when design a web page, create a contact us tab.

Anyone has the official phone number for the SS club, so I call them and get the address of the camp in Turkey?
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
          That is a good hint. I foucs on Izmir then. I kept serachign for hotel Izmit in Turkey all over the internet and even called a few places but couldnt' find hotel Izmit. Izmir actually is about the same disatance from Istanbul.
          I should call the club, that is the best option I think Thanks for the hint. See how it works out.
          khahesh.
          btw, the iranian embassy in istanbul might also have some info about their arrival??
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Guys;
            I need to get the phone number or email for the SS club in Tehran. I am trying to find out where the team stays in Turkey. I did search for the Grand Hotel Armit/Azmit,Ezmit and the city of Izmir but no luck in finding anything where SS stays during their 10 days camp in Turkey.
            I found the following as the official site of the SS:
            http://www.esteghlalclub.net/
            But this is really embaressing, they dont' have a contact us or something to atleast list the official email, phone and fax number for the club. This is really embaressing, even a little kid, with the software packages that are available, when design a web page, create a contact us tab.
            Anyone has the official phone number for the SS club, so I call them and get the address of the camp in Turkey?
            try the iranian embassy in istanbul, they might know.

meanwhile, here are some fan websites. if u contact their admin, maybe they can help u by giving u the club details??

http://www.abiparastan.ir/
            http://www.ehsansabet.persianblog.ir/
            http://www.havadarha.com/

P.S. i think its better if u make a seperate thread in the football forum asking people if anyone knows how to get in touch with the esteghlal officials or the esteghlal team in turkey? that way, people will reply to u immediately if they got some info.
            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

... Anyone has the official phone number for the SS club, so I call them and get the address of the camp in Turkey?

if i were u i'd just call Qalenoi and ask. he is good at answering the phone.
              just send an email to some papers/reporters. they can hook u up with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                if i were u i'd just call Qalenoi and ask. he is good at answering the phone.
                just send an email to some papers/reporters. they can hook u up with him.

What u gonna do, if GN quits football and coaching? Who will be your boogie man Ala Jaan?
                Thanks anyways.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                  mokhlesim hassan jan!
                  kojaei dadash?? kam peydayi?? indorovara dige nemibinimet joz tu joke thread??
                  hope u have not forgotten ur ROOTS!!??
                  na yashar joon gaaz bigir oon zaboone abito! donya chappe beshe man rootsam hanooz mohkam sare jashoon vaysadan.

ive been really busy, so i figured the best thread i could post in is one that can make ppl laugh.

i still read a lot of the posts though.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I was just going through Ebay and I saw this Esteghlal shirt from the 80's, if any of you fans were interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/80s-vtg-Esteghla...QQcmdZViewItem

its old but classic

Comment

SS have started their training in the Green Park near Istanbul. They will play against an azarbaijani team on friday.

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                        I was just going through Ebay and I saw this Esteghlal shirt from the 80's, if any of you fans were interested
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/80s-vtg-Esteghla...QQcmdZViewItem
                        its old but classic

wow...i remember this jersey, but i had seen esteghlal wear it in late 90s and/or early 2000's.
                        i clearly remember this bime asiyah jersey cos i had a poster of the esteghlal team with this jersey when the likes of khoramgah, mousavi, pashazadeh, tabatabaei, momenzadeh used to play and guys like nikbakht, farzad majidi and navazi were all young and part of esteghlal as well.

damn..brigns back memories..
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

wow...i remember this jersey, but i had seen esteghlal wear it in late 90s and/or early 2000's.
                          i clearly remember this bime asiyah jersey cos i had a poster of the esteghlal team with this jersey when the likes of khoramgah, mousavi, pashazadeh, tabatabaei, momenzadeh used to play and guys like nikbakht, farzad majidi and navazi were all young and part of esteghlal as well.

damn..brigns back memories..
                          ey baba.. hala hichi nemigofti mizashti yaroo ebayieh kasebisho bokone!

but for real.. i remeber that jersey too; so it's definitely late 90s.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                            ey baba.. hala hichi nemigofti mizashti yaroo ebayieh kasebisho bokone!

but for real.. i remeber that jersey too; so it's definitely late 90s.
                            hehe, i think its more 2001 or something but anywayz, its close to those periods yea...

btw, looks like we have lost mohsen yousefi to pas as well.
                            he was a good skilled player who after his injury was never the same again
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

hehe, i think its more 2001 or something but anywayz, its close to those periods yea...

btw, looks like we have lost mohsen yousefi to pas as well.
                              he was a good skilled player who after his injury was never the same again
                              yea i liked yousefi.. at least he's going to a decent club. and he's there because of sarbaziii.

Comment

Guys who's been our last signing which would be announced a couple of days ago?
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X