Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
    While Alizadeh isn't a great player, I think his contribution in SS is underestimated. SS last two years didn't play great football, and was weak in the midlfield, so to some degree it is udnerstandable if the forward line and forwards dont' perform well. While Alizadeh didn't play great none of SS forwards in the last two years did well.
    Again, I agree Alizadeh isn't a great forward but not as bad as we SS fans at times we make it.
    On a realted news, I talked to my contacts in Tehrna and one of them said Akbarpoor ITC supposedly hasn't come from Alzafreh, so he might not play tomorrow, so I guess it will Majidi, Alizadeh duo upfront. I am so curious to see how GN set up the midfield? Will SS play 3-5-2 or 4-4-2? The line up of midfield, whether he plays Jabbari or not. Jabbari wasn't in the Turkey camp, so in a normal club, he shouldn't start regardless of how important he is, but this is Iran after all and things aren't very logical.
    Do both Hadoolah Akbari and Jabbari play? I won't be surpirsed, if SS mid will be Kazmei, Akbari, Haydari and one of Manyiee/Baykzadeh play 4-4-2?
    Or if SS plays 3-5-2, then it will be the same line up plus Jabbari.
    we wont be playing a 4 back system under ghalenoi.
    3-5-2 or at times 3-4-3.

the midfield is probably gonna be kazemi as DM,
    heydari and amirabadi as wingers, jabbari and akbari/ravankhah as offensive midfielders.

upfront, probably alizadeh and majidi if akbarpours ITC hasnt been issued yet.
    i know its not a good idea to have 2 short technicki strikers playing upfront who are both weak in the air but i would rather see akbarpour and majidi upfront rather than 1 of them being benched for alizadeh..
    im not a fan of abbasfard either but i would really prefer him over alizadeh and i would like to see him given his chance because if he takes his chances, he would really help us well upfront with that physique of his.

koushki has done well for us as sweeper but i really like pejman montazeri and i hope he gets a starting position in the team in the defense line because with the arrival of kazemi, montazeri is going to be only a sub for the DM position.

im guessing our lineup tommorow will be this:

---------------------------------talebloo-----------------------------
    ----------------------------------koushki----------------------------
    -----------------ghorbani---------------------------montazeri---------
    ------------------------------------kazemi----------------------------
    ----heydari-------------------------------------------amir abadi--------
    ------------------------akbari---------------jabbari---------------------
    -------------------------alizadeh-------------majidi----------------------

unless ghalenoi decides to bench jabbari because of missing the training camp.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I wasn't sure if this clip was already posted here, but I found this real sore loser kind of funny korkori:

Comment

^^lol he seems very excited about that 4-1.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

good luck tomorrow boys even thou I can't tell you that I would support ss 100 percent , however, I think ss will win and staduim will be near half full I am gussing...
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Thanks Red jan
            hopefully we'll compensate the last seasons bitter performances.
            Go Esteghlal.

Comment

goood luck guys on you're first game of the season against aboumoslem im not an esteghlal fan but wish you guys to win

Comment

good luck to aboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuslim

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
                  goood luck guys on you're first game of the season against aboumoslem im not an esteghlal fan but wish you guys to win
                  Thank you for being an example of an educated fan.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                    good luck tomorrow boys even thou I can't tell you that I would support ss 100 percent , however, I think ss will win and staduim will be near half full I am gussing...

Classy as usual. Merci Armin Jaan. I hope one day our fans become a club's fan out of loving their own team and not hating other teams.
                    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                    sigpic

Comment

great news!

akbarpour's ITC has been issued, and he has no problems playing today against abumoslem.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Its time boys. 45 Minutes. I CANT WAIT!!

Comment

Good win for us. We're leading the standings once again.

The game play itself wasn't all that, but I wouldn't worry much about that in the first few games; I believe it'll improve over time.
                          Right now we need to win games and preferably keep clean sheets as long as possible, to gain some confidence.

Great goals by Jabbari and AA. Seems like Alizadeh is Qn's first option as the striker, he played the full 90 minutes

Ravankhah's injury seemed pretty serious; I hope he'll be alright soon.

Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

great game, especially in the second half.

I'll leave the detailed analysis to the pros like yashar and ali agha. but i just wanted to point out the Ghalenoei factor; which imo, makes a tremendous impact on esteghlal's game.

Other than the obvious improvement seen in today's game in terms of flow, one-touch football, using flanks, and SHOTS ON GOAL, the players themselves were very motivated and in constant communication with each other. One main reason is his presence in the team and how much he's worked on them mentally. the other and more important factor is the fans. GN is famous for hiring numerous leaders for the stadium and im sure everyone realized why today. there were 30,000 fans in the stadium, but they were making noise as if they were 75,000 ppl. kudos for that, he's a smart guy.

I'm also wondering why juanario wasn't even on the bench today?? all that hype around him for what? is he injured?

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

great result for us although our performance in the first half wasnt that good.
                              i guess new players like akbari and heydari need time to settle in the team and the whole team itself has to still find its rythm..

my biggest worry is alizadeh again. he was really ineffective today. he had abot 6 or 7 throw ins, and no result out of any. the fact that we have only ghorbani and montazeri (That too montazeri isnt that dangerous on headers)
                              means that our chances of scoring on headers from a throw in is low against the opponents big defenders and GK!

keeping his strongest point aside, alizadeh hardly made any useful passes, took any useful shots or made any useful runs! he was bloody caught in offside with a huge gap 4 5 times!! and that coming from such a slow player!!

the only useful thing he would do was on the goal kicks of talebloo or high balls from the defense, he would TRY to head it to akbarpour or one of his team mates. nothing else positive from him, or atleast nothing he did that other forwards couldnt do (like running and pressurizing the opponents defense).

i was satisfied with the performance of almost our players, particularly akbarpour, manei and our defense line.
                              the only players i wouldnt give a passing grade were khosro heydari and yadollah akbari.
                              and ofcourse, alizadeh FAILEDDDDDD and demoted to kindergarten!

wish all the best ro ravankhah and his injury. being subbed out with an icepack on his knee after just 15 minutes can be worrysome. afterall, we need omide rafto bargasht to soorakh the loungs again

i would like to see janvario get more play time. i think he can do well for our team.
                              also, seroiusly, please for gods sake ghalenoi, give abbasfard a chance which i think he will once he regains fitness.

the team distributed the ball well and used all parts of the field. we used the flanks, we had our share of crosses, we had good coutner attacks and good long balls behind the defenders, good one touch passign combos attacking the depth of abumoslems defense and we also had a few good scenes where our players took the ball to the sides thereby openning the opponents defense and then passing the ball back to the middle and our first goal came that way when akbarpour dribbled past the opponent, took the ball to the side, then came back in and passed it to jabbari and the defenders didnt have enough time to retreat back and compact the field again and the ball went in! mashalla akbarpour and jabbari! very similar to deco's goal in the worldcup against us. really difficult to stop such goals!

the team looked motivated and "sarehal". i guess ghalenoi has worked well on the psychological level as well and this win will boost the morale of our players and attract more fans to the stadium next game!
                              ------------------------
                              1)anyone knows who is our next opponent and when and where we gonna play them?

2)and how many matches, if any of esteghlal will talebloo and kazemi miss because of WAFF games with TM??
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Our next match is away against Pegah. They drew against SS-A in Ahvaz, so I guess it'll be a hard match against, specially since it's in Gilan's amazing field, which is nicer than Bernabeu's
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X