No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats guys, it was an expected win from you and job well done. Beautiful goal by Mojtaba, almost a carbon copy of Nouri's goal yesterday, only scored from a bit further to the right and with the right foot.
    Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    wish all the best ro ravankhah and his injury. being subbed out with an icepack on his knee after just 15 minutes can be worrysome. afterall, we need omide rafto bargasht to soorakh the loungs again
    While I don't think his injury is that serious and I hope it isn't, if he doesn't recover in time, the derby will miss both of it's scorers with Khalili out and not being able to soorakh you back
    Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Our next match is away against Pegah. They drew against SS-A in Ahvaz, so I guess it'll be a hard match against, specially since it's in Gilan's amazing field, which is nicer than Bernabeu's
    I would be extremely happy, pray and thank the higher powers to be able to play Pegah away early on in the season and not mid winter, because right now the pitch is still somewhat playable, but by then it's just a flooded potato farm!
    HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
    you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Saturday 9th of august 17.15 Tehran Time vs. Pegah in Rasht... khoda be daad berese

Comment

ghalenoei and jabari shiran.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

it's so weird not to see sadeghi

Comment

Adidas Shoes, Puma socks, Nike shorts, asics jersey....which one is the ****ing sponser?:bs:

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
              Congrats guys, it was an expected win from you and job well done. Beautiful goal by Mojtaba, almost a carbon copy of Nouri's goal yesterday, only scored from a bit further to the right and with the right foot.

While I don't think his injury is that serious and I hope it isn't, if he doesn't recover in time, the derby will miss both of it's scorers with Khalili out and not being able to soorakh you back

I would be extremely happy, pray and thank the higher powers to be able to play Pegah away early on in the season and not mid winter, because right now the pitch is still somewhat playable, but by then it's just a flooded potato farm!
              merci afshin jan.

and btw, ma ba maramim. we give and take and twice when we took the lead, we gave u guys the goal back, as a sign of mehman navazi and baradari

and yea, i prefer to play malavan now rather than later once it starts raining and the pitch becomes all muddy!

P.S. so we gonna play without talebloo and kazemi against them this saturday!
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

When is Beygzadeh expected to return?
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  Adidas Shoes, Puma socks, Nike shorts, asics jersey....which one is the ****ing sponser?:bs:
                  you forgot about the ball aziz

Comment

I Am OFFICIALLY NOW AN ESTEGHLAL FAN!!
                    peepee soorakhe!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                      peepee soorakhe!!!!!!
                      You do know, that once you become a Sarvar, there's no way back, don't you?!

A Blue Sarvar remains Blue til the day he dies, we're not like Loungi's who support one team one day and another 2 weeks later
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                        You do know, that once you become a Sarvar, there's no way back, don't you?!
                        A Blue Sarvar remains Blue til the day he dies, we're not like Loungi's who support one team one day and another 2 weeks later
                        ESTEGHLAL TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

peepee soorakhe!!!!!!

ESTEGHLAL TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          ehem ehem... your avatar is confusing
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                            ehem ehem... your avatar is confusing
                            it's the only parvin pic i could find

Comment

it's the only parvin pic i could find

nothing wrong with that, but I am just saying SS fan with Parvin pic

is quiet remarkable.
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                                nothing wrong with that, but I am just saying SS fan with Parvin pic
                                is quiet remarkable.
                                happy now

Comment

Working...
                                X