Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    lol I reckon SS will win the derby too.

most probably it will be another tie but usually the underdog wins.

Comment

Great win, but we should not be fooled, as SSA looked very weak. We need to convert the confidence we gained into consistency and Inshallah we can win the derby in 2 weeks!

I told you Akbari should be give more playing time, I really see lots of potential in him. He's a quick thinker and great on set pieces, someone who brings speed into our game.

Juanvario was great as well. I'm glad he's starting to fit in more. The combi of him and Jabbari seem to be working well, at least in this game...let's hope it stays like that.

Khosro Heydari is an amzing player. This man seems to be having 4 loungs. He was running all the time and did a great job. Same with Beykzadeh on the other side.

We have amazing players in our midfield...we just have to wait and see how Akbari will do in the games to come against stronger opposition.

The defense had an easy day and did their job.

Abbasfard may not be a finisher, but he's a threat at almost all of the crosses. Like I said in a couple of my posts ago: With Akbarpour out, and having seen Alizadeh and Majidi lately (until before yesterday's match), I'm saying play a fast forward (Borhani) next Abbasfard to at least have some depth upfront.

Majidi seemed to be in form and like Borhani had lots of anghize, so a combi of Borhani and Majidi might work too, even though personally I would play a target striker next to a speedy tekniki forward.

Let's hope for another great win against Rah Ahan, so we'll confront the Reds with max. confidence!
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

can someone explain this vid please:

'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
        ~
        Cyrus the Great
        King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

^^^ yeah, he was/is the king of SS between the goal posts

Comment

2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by Dariushm View Post
              btw abasfar sucks

With all the due respect you are wrong. Look at every cross, he was right on the SS ahwaz goalie. Not a great finisher but in Iranian standards one of the best we have (currently) in the air. He fed two or three nice balls to Borhani (which for a target player is great). Missed one 100% and couldn't convert on two high percentage chances (which was the weak point). The more playing time GN gives him, I think he get into the game situation mentality.

As for as driblling (which most Iranian fans look in a player) where he plays, it is very difficult to be able to driblle everyone and not loose the ball.
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
              sigpic

Comment

Just finished watchign the game on the net.

Great game by the SS Tehran. SS Ahwaz didnt' show up for the game, so we shouldnt' get fooled by this result. But this is what the team needed to get confidence back. So happy for Borhani. This kid is a true gentelman (when I saw him in Turkey, it was quite obvious, Siavash even Farhad Majidi, you can see are teez (don't mean it in a bad way), but Arash is a true gentelman. So are Amir Abadi, Khoosroo Haydari, Talebloo, Ashkan Namdari as well.

Lots of great things to talk about. Mashallah Yadi Akbari. This guy being in thirties and smaller body size, has the heart of a lion and doesn't back off from any fights.

Great combo (Triangle) of Akbari Jan Vario, and Mojtab Jabbari. So happy to see SS stars specially Jabbari and Borhani had a great day.

This is the right line up for SS. Baykzadeh revived our left. Boy do I have to raise my hat for Khosro Haydari. This guy is Amazing. Honeslty in current form, he is even better than Gholamreza Rezai. This guy doesn't get tired. If he improves on his crossing, this kid after playing in AFC at teh same level (hopefully doesnt' get injured) will be gobbled up by a forigen club.

Great passing (one touch pass) by SS players. Great changing the point of attack by SS team. Our team was able to attack with three different tactics. In the air, on the ground through the center of SS Ahwaz defense with quick one twos, and shots from behind the 18 yard by Jan Vario.

Great peneteration from both wings and pass back by Khosro Haydari (Mashallah Khosro jaan Haydari Shiireh).

Baykzadeh revied our left. Almost great game by Abbasfard. He should have finished. By he gave SS a point of attack in the air in the opponents 18 yard box in the air (somethign Alizadeh in his best days never can provide). Watch every crossed ball, Abbasfard is a step or two away from the Babai (Ahwaz's goalie).

Good to see Borhani scores two and hopefully will gain confidence. That is all he needs, confidence. Great to see Farhad Majidi scores as well and toward the end of his career has good days.

Amout of pressing the ball carrier and winning the 50-50 balls SS Teh did on SS Ahwaz in Ahwaz'es defensive third was very good. SS Teh was very good in both offensive and defensive transition.
                I am so happy, GN benched Hossein Kazemi. He is a great player and all, but right now not in good form.

I really hope GN give a chance to Ahmad Khaziravi. I saw a lot of great things from him and fully trust him. Hope Mr. GN does the same.

I told many of you guys, Abbasfard will be good and this is just the begining, Khazaviri will be the same if given chance.

Having siad all of this, I like to see consistancy from SS Teh, in order to verify this just wasn't a great game against a team (SS Ahwaz) that played weak.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dariushm View Post
                  btw abasfar sucks
                  i agree, in a match against an opponent who was more lethargic, unimaginative and unmotivated than even some azadegan teams, and every esteghlali player was man of the match, abbasfard barely did the minimum.

but still, he was part of the team that won, and i hope ghalenoi starts him and borhani next game against a more dynamic midfield and a stronger defense to see how well they can do. our next opponents, rahahan, have traditionally been a hardworking, coordinated team who have the experience of stopping big teams before. lets see if they can stop esteghlal this time.
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Never change a winning team

Bebinim aghaye Ghalenoi chi kar mikoni....

Comment

Time will show about Abbbasfard at least in comparison to Alizadeh, as some in this thread suggested Alizadeh is better than Abbasfard in that past.

Amazing now all of a sudden SS Ahwaz is a lethargic team.

sigpic

Comment

^^^I never said he was worse than alizadeh and dont remmber anybody else saying that. I think alizadeh is the wore striker IPL have ever seen its just amazing that he played for persepolis and still plays for esteghlal the two bigest teams in iran this guy should be in the azadegan league at most che berase be perspolis ya esteghlal.

Comment

dariush jan, he is referring to me. dare taneh mizane, he doenst quote me directly. he is referring to the fact that i said alizadeh is crap but abbasfard isnt any better and in my opinion, alizaeh can even contribute more to the team than abbasfard. so far, abbasfard has been crap in every team he has played(bargh and saba), has had really poor stats in every team he played, but if he miraculously turns out to solve esteghlals striker problems, then thats great!
                          i hope im wrong, because if im wrong, then that truly benefits my team which is the only reason i actually bother discussing about alizadeh vs abbasfard and i will come and accept my mistake. and if im right, then good for me again.

its funny when some people come out to be wrong about iran KSA game formation inspite of trying to prove their points using foxtel as his backup, he didnt admit he was wrong or he was mistaken. but one poor game by esteghlal ahvaz which made every esteghlal player look good and he is already making quotes like "I TOLD MANY OF U GUYS " now thats wat is really funny

and yes, esteghlal ahvaz showed a completely lethargic and uninspired game that day which everyone admitted. even if they are the best team in IPL, it still that doest mean, they cant have a bad game or a bad day... ofcourse, our team played very well and we shouldnt take credit away from our team but at the same time, esteghlal ahvaz played a game of maybe even lower than azadegan level!
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            its funny when he came out to be wrong about iran KSA game formation inspite of trying to prove his point using foxtel as his backup, he didnt admit he was wrong or he was mistaken. but one poor game by esteghlal ahvaz which made every esteghlal player look good and he is already making quotes like "I TOLD MANY OF U GUYS "

I used Fox soccer as a back up and didnt' just used that as only claim. I am very much interested to know your source? After watching the TM game on Tapesh, I got a hunch where your source was. For the record Abbasfard wasn't crap in the Saba game and GN's mistake was pulling Javario and bringing alizadeh in and furthermore Abbasfard out and stopping aerial attack which to that point were very effective. GN tried to fix his mistake by bringing Taghipoor in to add Aerial attack since he saw Alizadeh is ineffective in the air but Taghipoor is a defender and not a forward although is good in the air in defense. Even in this game agaisnt SS Ahwaz two goals came from the aerial attacks.

Your for lack of better word (youth exuberance, persistance border line bone headness) is very interesting, I guess to some degree undrestandable (been there dont that myself).

I explained to you in both cases TM KSA game and in comparison of Abbasfard and Alizadeh why I make such a claim. After being around football as a player and coach for combined 30 years, probably I know a thing or two but for you morgh yek pa dareh.

I can't guarantee Abbasfard will be the next star in SS or any team for that matter. But in the right system, where he is close to the goal he is a head and shoulder above many other forwards in Iran. Many offensive players need to be close to the box in order to show their value. As an example see Nikbakht, close to the box, he is very effective even this year in PP, away from the goal not much. Another example was Ali Daie and to a lesser degree Reza Enayati. But in your eyes, Alizadeh running hard in the middle of the field is more important (which of course it is your opinion).

If GN does't touch the team line up and SS plays the way that they played against SS Ahwaz (one touch passes), effective triangle of Jabbari, Janvario, Yadi Akbari in the middle and brilliant wingers (Haydari in right and Baykzadeh in left), no team in IPL will be able to compete with us. I just pray to god or any other forces if GN doesn't meddle with the line up again and keep out of form Hossein Kazemi on the bench. He has changed the line up in every bloody game.

sigpic

Comment

we have gone over this before, and i dont wanna argue all over again to spoil the esteghlal fan thread. my arguments are here in this thread and so r urs. so, im not gonna respond to ur post.

but let me tell u this,i told u 3 different channels said formation was 4-4-2 diamond and so did the critiques. u however, were still so persistent to not accept it and ur borderline boneheadness (which interestingly, u say im being) and ur still being one by trying tp put me down by saying i thought iran played 4-4-2 simply because the TV channels did so and i didnt do that myself.
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                                we have gone over this before, and i dont wanna argue all over again to spoil the esteghlal fan thread. my arguments are here in this thread and so r urs. so, im not gonna respond to ur post.

but let me tell u this,i told u 3 different channels said formation was 4-4-2 diamond and so did the critiques. u however, were still so persistent to not accept it and ur borderline boneheadness (which interestingly, u say im being) and ur still being one by trying tp put me down by saying i thought iran played 4-4-2 simply because the TV channels did so and i didnt do that myself.
                                Excuse me but wasnt' you that first said my claim was based on Fox Soccer Channel? Short memory!!!! . It is just two posts down. Then have the audacity to tell me I brought up the TV issue. My mentioning of the TV was in direct response of your post. Screw the TV thing, did you ever see Ando on the right flank doing anything? Still insisting on 4-4-2 diamond!!!! You saw when Khatibi came as a forward then Iran changed to 4-4-2 and Hashemian wasnt' alone as much.

Anyway, let's agree to disagree. We both at least share the desire that all SS players do well in order for SS to do well. Time will tell.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X