No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jokesh maleh fardast...chon ma akharesh mikhandim,,shomaha,,,well, khodet miduni...ziad haleh joke'o moke nakhahid dasht
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

tune into shabake khabar now for ss training and interviews

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Ok, but am I still able to go to my gf in 5 minutes, or should I screw her and stay here until the game starts?
        Amin Jaan;

What the heck, broadcast the nasty act on your webcam!!! only to SS fans threads, so we get all these horny SS fans to the thread. See bro, what we have to do for out beloved SS. Essentially pimping for the blue!!!!
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
          ^ lol ok, I gave you the warning,,,nagin nagofti....
          hala che ma khab, che shomaha bidar, farda natijeh maleh Ghermezast..bala berin, paeen biaen, Perspolis farda zadeh,,,ziad nemizanim, vali mibarim, endeh kalam

Too bad we don't have a zahrdar forward line, Otherwise, with the current PP defense (being like Oonjaye Layle gal va goshad), SS would have given PP a memorable lesson. With this Borhani kid you never know, maybe he puts in one of those one on ones.

Kidding aside, watching the battle in the midfield Jabbari Janvario against Mazira Zare, Noori/Bagheri and Khosro Haydari vs. Petrovitch and one the Baykzadeh/Maniyee, Amirabadi against Karimi/Mohamad/zari from PP is the battle I am dying to watch.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Ali jan 4 ss players that worry me are Jaun vario, Jabbari, in-form Borhani and an in-form talebloo. If these 4 don't have a good day, SS better hope for a draw at best.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
              Ali jan 4 ss players that worry me are Jaun vario, Jabbari, in-form Borhani and an in-form talebloo. If these 4 don't have a good day, SS better hope for a draw at best.
              If GN doesn't play 3-6-1 and play Abbasfard, then the crosses from Baykzadeh or Khosro Haydari (combined with poor coming out of the goal of Vaezi) can be PP's Achilis heal. Specially the big space between the shiri and Mohamad/Zareyye and central PP defenders. We will see. Actually Talebloo is one of the guys I am really worried about. He tend to be a very good against PKs but otherwise doesn't do well in big games. We will see.

sigpic

Comment

Armin Khan, I have to give it to you for your courage to come in the Esteghlal thread and speak as you wish .

I'll add to the above that you tend to show some key characteristics of true wise Esteghlalis; so I strongly suggest that you seriously consider researching your roots... you never know mate, somewhere down the line, your memory might have been reset like in the Men In Black movie. So afterwards, you were perhaps watching a perspolis game, and assumed that the red ones are your team. Not knowing subconsciously, that you were in fact genuinely an Estaghlali before those changes took place, and turned you into a perspolisi by accident. That is the only explanation that comes to my mind for your courageous behavior, otherwise I would never allow a perspolisi to walk in here and talk about Esteghlal like that .

I hope that one day, you find your way back. That day, will be the day that you can once again experience the euphoria of cheering for the best team in Asia...

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

It's 4:15 am, and I can't sleep because of the big match tomorrow.
                  Even while I was "with my gf ()" I was thinking about the derby tomorrow.

My Blue brothers, don't let us down!!

Anyway, whatever happens tomorrow, it's still Esteghlal for life!!!!
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^ hahahahaha

Comment

It's 4:15 am, and I can't sleep because of the big match tomorrow.
                      Even while I was "with my gf ()" I was thinking about the derby tomorrow.
                      My Blue brothers, don't let us down!!
                      Anyway, whatever happens tomorrow, it's still Esteghlal for life!!!!
                      Hope you didn't call her Borhani or Jabbari at that criticial!!! moment, did you?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                        Hope you didn't call her Borhani or Jabbari at that criticial!!! moment, did you?
                        No I cald her Enayati and she was indulted

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

No I cald her Enayati and she was indulted

Dude you need to get your head checked. Couldn't you think of someone fuglier (Fugly = ****ing ugly)!!! lol Enayat's face at that moment kills the mood for sure!!!

sigpic

Comment

Who do you guys think will be the best player on SS side. I pick Khosro Haydari and Janvario. What do you guys think?

sigpic

Comment

Ok time to sleep now, it's 6 am. The match starts in 7:30 hours

See you in 6 hours guys

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                                If GN doesn't play 3-6-1 and play Abbasfard, then the crosses from Baykzadeh or Khosro Haydari (combined with poor coming out of the goal of Vaezi) can be PP's Achilis heal. Specially the big space between the shiri and Mohamad/Zareyye and central PP defenders. We will see. Actually Talebloo is one of the guys I am really worried about. He tend to be a very good against PKs but otherwise doesn't do well in big games. We will see.
                                talebloo has always been great during the derbies, mashalla bezanam be takhte. he hasnt had much success with TM and sometimes let us down but it has never been in a derby and i hope it wont be today either! he is gonna be on fire today as well!!

SHIRE VAHIDE DAST TALAYI!!!

Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X