No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK - since Amin attacked the PP fan thread, I have to share my invasion skills too

honetsly speaking, YOU guys did have the better CHANCES of the game. And also TWO wrong decisions by Al Kuwaiti (Onside opportunity of Borhani and the clear PK of him) let you guys down

BUT

hey, its football sorry guys

Hamtoon Ghalbeh Sheer Dareen
    Both Afshin and Adesor love you all
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

kazemi is a good DM for iranian standards.
      but he hasnt been consistent lately.

also, notice, today, he was the only DM for esteghlal while perspolis had 2 DMs, zare and nouri. so the burden was much more on kazemi's shoulders, i think he did his job well.

im pleased with most of our boys, even montazeri and kouhski who totally F*cked up on the goal scene by leaving karimi and toure along and instead standing on the goal line, but overall our defense did well.
      although perspolis didnt do much except cross the ball into the penalty area, which is kind of expectable since they have a physical superiority over our team.

like i had predicted, only beygzadeh didnt have a good game and no real esteghlali was man of the match. janvario and khosro heydari were a bit better than the rest maybe in my opinion.

im mostly mad at ghalenoi himself and after that borhani for missing all those chances. heyf shod, this 3 points could have brought us right into contention. now again, we have to wait for the tabel leaders to lose points and we keep winning matches
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Ghalenoee's plan, from the begining of the game, was to creat chances for Borhani , one on one...and had assigned the midfilders to give him " Inside " balls....although, he was called off-side too often,...but, juts after the half time reminder by Ghalenoee, Borhani corrected his sincornization with off-side balls, and consiquently , scored.....

In my opinion, Although,PP hit the bar twice, but, up to minute 60 Esteghlal had out played PP , and ghalenoee had out coached Ghotbi, with his 3-5-2 system........

I disagree with those who said ,here, PP did not deserve to lose.....
        PP, did deserve to lose....., and 10 player attacking system at the last 30 minutes, and all out, all or nothing , is not what you may call a good football.....
        It was ,just act of ,BIG DESPARATION, on the part of PP....as they should have lost the game....had they not risked so much out of desperation.

Comment

I really hope we can get Enayati for the ACL. I believe with a killer like him, we eaily would've scored 2-3 goals today.

The bad thing is that we took the lead at the wrong time in the game, it was a little early (considering Qn's all defend tactic after that). It wouldn't be the case if Qn wouldn't have pulled out a striker for a defender, but since he was going to defend a narrow lead for 30 minutes, I think the goal came at the wrong moment for us.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I watched the last 20 mins, right about when Jabbari was subbed out. I said oh no you will not take your best player out in this game and at this moment. Well i was right and I am happy that GN is no longet TM coach. In the other hand Ghotbi stayed with Bagheri to the end and his golden header to Karimi was a great gift to PP fans and Ghotbi.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
              Ghalenoee's plan, from the begining of the game, was to creat chances for Borhani , one on one...and had assigned the midfilders to give him " Inside " balls....although, he was called off-side too often,...but, juts after the half time reminder by Ghalenoee, Borhani corrected his sincornization with off-side balls, and consiquently , scored.....
              In my opinion, Although,PP hit the bar twice, but, up to minute 60 Esteghlal had out played PP , and ghalenoee had out coached Ghotbi, with his 3-5-2 system........
              I disagree with those who said ,here, PP did not deserve to lose.....
              PP, did deserve to lose....., and 10 player attacking system at the last 30 minutes, and all out, all or nothing , is not what you may call a good football.....
              It was ,just act of ,BIG DESPARATION, on the part of PP....as they should have lost the game....had they not risked so much out of desperation.
              bahram jan, im one of thsoe people who says perspolis didnt deserve to lose, HOWEVER, THEY COULD HAVE LOST THE GAME WITH QUITE EASE FRANKLY. we kept messing up our chances which cost us big time now!

the reason i think perspolis didnt deserve to lose was because
              1)we were lucky the post saved us twice.
              2)i think ghalenoi went on self destruction mode after the goal, and any team or coach who wants to defend a single goal lead for 30 whole minutes is basically inviting trouble. now if we ourselves are asking for it, why shouldnt perspolis hand it to us?? ghotbi was desperate to attack but ghalenoi was desperate to defend as well. the equalizer was the resulting goal of the act of desperation by both coaches.
              maybe if ghalenoi had waited for another 15 mintues and started to defend from the 75th minute, things could have been different.

that being said, i think 1-1 was a fair result, we could have won the game and had we won the game, it shouldnt have been a surprise, but we didnt
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

This team looks promising though. We had a rough beginning, but I believe in time we will improve a lot.

Qn needs to come up with a fixed 11, and stop rotating anc changing so much. Borhani, despite being a pain in the ass with the so many missed chances every match, has scored in the last 3 games, so I say start him.

Now he should make up his mind about the 2nd striker and what tactic he wants to keep using.

I hope Kazemi finds his form back (he's got a vital role in this team) and that Beykzadeh can become more consistent, then we'd have a team that could be fighting for titles.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                  bahram jan, im one of thsoe people who says perspolis didnt deserve to lose, HOWEVER, THEY COULD HAVE LOST THE GAME WITH QUITE EASE FRANKLY. we kept messing up our chances which cost us big time now!

the reason i think perspolis didnt deserve to lose was because
                  1)we were lucky the post saved us twice.
                  2)i think ghalenoi went on self destruction mode after the goal, and any team or coach who wants to defend a single goal lead for 30 whole minutes is basically inviting trouble. now if we ourselves are asking for it, why shouldnt perspolis hand it to us?? ghotbi was desperate to attack but ghalenoi was desperate to defend as well. the equalizer was the resulting goal of the act of desperation by both coaches.
                  maybe if ghalenoi had waited for another 15 mintues and started to defend from the 75th minute, things could have been different.

that being said, i think 1-1 was a fair result, we could have won the game and had we won the game, it shouldnt have been a surprise, but we didnt
                  Yashar jaan, we both want to be fair, and not just blindly support our team, ( SS ).....
                  haveing said that........
                  1- Balls hiting the bars, are not always ,the same.....there are some times that they must have been a goal,and some times, they should have gone out......Both PP, bar hiting balls, were covered perfectly by talebloo...on Bagheri's cross, and too high Nikbakhts...both, were followed perfectly by talebloo................and I do not see them are particularly more of a chance, than those of Esteghlal,in front of PP goals !!

2-Ghalenoee did do a right thing, by defending, as that is what to be done when faceing 10 players attacking teams....the only thing he did wrong, was ,not haveing any good counter attack strategies....although, one supper counter attack chance by Borhani was tueribly missed, as he missed so many.

3-If we divide the game in two section.....before the goal and after the goal........
                  ON before the goal,we see, all together, SS had out played PP, and had time of possession over the PP.
                  On after the SS Goal, a desparation , " hardam Bill " PP game, and bad luck on SS counter attack, will not make PP " Not deserving to lose "!!!!...It may show thier good desire !,but not good play !

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                    Yashar jaan, we both want to be fair, and not just blindly support our team, ( SS ).....
                    haveing said that........
                    1- Balls hiting the bars, are not always ,the same.....there are some times that they must have been a goal,and some times, they should have gone out......Both PP, bar hiting balls, were covered perfectly by talebloo...on Bagheri's cross, and too high Nikbakhts...both, were followed perfectly by talebloo................and I do not see them are particularly more of a chance, than those of Esteghlal,in front of PP goals !!
                    2-Ghalenoee did do a right thing, by defending, as that is what to be done when faceing 10 players attacking teams....the only thing he did wrong, was ,not haveing any good counter attack strategies....although, one supper counter attack chance by Borhani was tueribly missed, as he missed so many.
                    3-If we divide the game in two section.....before the goal and after the goal........
                    ON before the goal,we see, all together, SS had out played PP, and had time of possession over the PP.
                    On after the SS Goal, a desparation , " hardam Bill " PP game, and bad luck on SS counter attack, will not make PP " Not deserving to lose "!!!!...It may show thier good desire !,but not good play !
                    actually, the way i saw it, i think talebloo wouldnt be able to save any of the 2 shots which hit the bar. im pretty sure about this, but i will watch the replays again to confirm now that u mentioned it.

however, i do agree with u, our chances were much more dangerous than theirs. their only real danger probably was the scene karimi dribbled into the penalty area but hit wide above the post.

as for ghalenoi defending, i think he should have done that in the 75th minute or so, not in the 60th minute. also notice that, when a team "mikeshe be laake defayi", naturally the opponent will start attacking with more players, even upto 10 players at the end of the game like u mentioned.

ahan, i agree with u, their play wasnt that good, specially after the goal since their main hope was karimi dribbling or some header by nikbakht or toure or bagheri. that changed when petrovic came into the game however. yes, now i agree with u, they had good desire.
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

wow.. im speechless... impressive game and many beautiful scenes, but only two goals.
                      I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT ESTEGHLAL LOST TODAY TO ITSELF, AND NOT GHOTBI-BEYNOLMELALI'S PP. IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE FOOLISH MISTAKES THAT PLAYERS COMMITTED, AND GN'S WRONG JUDGMENT, VICTORY WOULD'VE BEEN ASSURED.

having said that, just a few points:

-taleblou impressed...mashalla, great goalie. overall, as yashar said, defense was also well coordinated even though shakouri was playing 4the 1st time in such a big game. gn said in the after-game interview that he brought in koushki only for him to mark karimi man2man, and he blamed bijan directly for the conceded goal.
                      - jabbari was subbed out because he was injured, and gn's intentions was to sub in alizadeh for juanario, but since jabbari couldn't play he sent akbari.
                      -i feel sorry for a huge team like esteghlal not having a gaol-scorer... if only borhani knew how to finish, i swear he could've been a world-renown, goal-scoring machine! just count how many clear attempts he had in this one game!! i know he scored, but seriously, i couldnt even refrain from foshe najoor in front of my dad becuz of him . in addition, like i said before the game, maybe starting majidi would've been better, and subbing borhani in in the 2nd half with his runs would've raped the PP defense with its mile-long holes and gaps. i agree with you arash, majidi is quality, and in the esteghlalahvaz game he played for 30 mins and almost pulled off a hat-trick! that tells you how much this guy is ready.. yet he gets benched for two games afterwards. so i dunno if he wasn't performing in training, or if gn is simply hard-headed?!.
                      - beygzadeh shouldnt have started the game, again, as pointed out, this game requires exerienced players... so it wouldve been better if manei or amirabadi started from the beginning.
                      - THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT POINT I WANNA STRESS IS A NATIONAL MATTER. UNFORTUNATELY, AS WE ALL KNOW, IRANIANS ARE TERRIBLE IN TEAM-WORK AND WORKING IN GROUPS. WE ALL WANT TO DO THINGS TO OUR OWN ACCORD, REGARDLESS OF THE CONSEQUENCES.. THIS WAS CLEARLY VISIBLE IN ESTEGHLAL'S PERFORMANCE TODAY, ESPECIALLY IN TWO SCENES. ONE WHEN BORHANI DRIBBLED BAGHERI, AND DIDN'T PASS IT TO JUANARIO WHO WAS WIDE OPEN WITH AN EMPTY-NET BECUZ VAEZI WAS OUT, AND THE SECOND WHEN YADOLLAH AKBARI PENETRATED FROM THE RIGHT AND HAD TWO OR THREE WIDE OPEN TARGETS, BUT CHOSE TO SHOOT FROM A TIGHT ANGLE! F***!!!! I mean there's stupid, and then there's just pure ignorance... how can any player in his right mind possibly prefer that shot from that angle over a simple pass???? beats me, and i can only hope that the generations of football to come in iran might slightly work on this area, which again is probably wishful thinking....

this tie is a major loss in my books, we should've easily won this one

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

dont know whether this is true or not:
                        apparently ghalenoi fired pouladi from esteghlal

http://www.toopnews.com/Detail.aspx?...56415&iid=2608

اولين ترکش دربى پولادى از استقلال اخراج شد
                        با وجود اينکه استقلال مغلوب پرسپوليس نشد و کار با تساوى تمام شد اما به نظر ميرسد ترکشهاى ناشى از به تساوى کشيده شدن مسابقه در دقايق پايانى به آبيپوشان اصابت کرد و باعث اخراج يکى از بازيکنان شد.
                        براساس خبرهاى دريافتي، امير قلعهنويى در پايان مسابقه در حالى که خشم در چهرهاش بوضوح قابل مشاهده بود، حکم به اخراج مهرداد پولادى داد و وى را از جمع استقلاليها کنار گذاشت! اين در حالى است که پولادى اصلاً در جريان بازى ديروز دخالتى نداشت اما ظاهراً اتفاقاتى در رختکن رخ داد که باعث خشم سرمربى استقلال شد.البته با توجه به روند حاکم بر فوتبال ايران به احتمال بسيار زياد پولادى طى روزهاى آتى مشمول عفو خواهد شد و دوباره به استقلال باز ميگردد.

it says although pouladi wasnt part of teh game, apparently some stuff happened in the changing room which made ghalenoi make this decision.
                        however, usually such firings are often accompanied by forgivenes within the next few days.
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

^^
                          It's good to take hashiye from the team, pouladi wasn't impressive last year, so not too much to worry.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

حسين كاظمي بازيكن تيم استقلال تهران تا اطلاع ثانوي از حضور در ميادين فوتبال محروم شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، در حالي كه صبح امروز كميته*ي انضباطي فدراسيون فوتبال حسين كاظمي و آرش برهاني بازيكنان تيم استقلال و عليرضا نيكبخت واحدي بازيكن تيم پرسپوليس تهران را به دليل مسائل پيش آمده در جريان بازي اين دو تيم در داربي تهران به كميته*ي انضباطي احضار كرده بود در نشست عصر امروز كميته*ي انضباطي به دليل حركات ناشايست صورت گرفته از سوي حسين كاظمي، اين بازيكن تا اطلاع ثانوي از حضور در بازي*هاي تيم استقلال تهران محروم شد.

ضمن آنكه "كاظمي" بايد براي توضيح در زمينه اتفاقات در كميته*ي انضباطي نيز حاضر شود.

But what did he do? can anybody remember?

Comment

it says "harekate nashayest"???
                              i cant recall him doing anything wrong during the game, so maybe at the end of the game he did something wrong??
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Agha our football is getting ridicules... Where in the world do you see "suspended TA ETTELA'E SANAVI?"

Comment

Working...
                                X