Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ala View Post
    esteghlal is not worth a heat attack.
    if u ask me, change ur club and live longer.
    it's not just Esteghlal its the whole football thing in Iran there is something wrong with

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
      Just expecting the players to play well won't do.
      These are the most expensive players in Iran.
      Esteghlal needs a big foreign coach.

I think I can expect from a striker to shoot in the "charchoob", can't I? The problem isn't that he misses, the problem is that he doesn't shoot in the "charchoob". 3 or 4 years he has been playing like that.

Comment

Qn should at least keep Abbasfard on the bench! Bringing in Taghipour in the last minutes and Alizadeh won't be helpful when we're desperately looking for a goal and pumping in long balls.

Manei should stop involving himself in every freaking set piece! He's never shot any of his freekicks on the goal (except for that lucky goal against Shirin Faraz) and his corners are crap!

We need to buy a quality striker who can finish, cause we do create enough chances. It's a shame that Ghorbani has to be our 2nd best goal scorer!

Bring back Enayati!!
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by LI23 View Post
          sometimes i ask my self that why i'm watching every single esteghlal match to get pissed i mean soon or later i will get a heart attack i can just feel it
          Seriously, me too! I skipped school again even though I had to finish some things to torture myself for 90+ minutes!

Can't believe the players lost focus right after we scored our goal.

And please keep Borhani out of TM. I can't barely bare this torture of seeing him play in SS every week, let alone in TM as well.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
            Seriously, me too! I skipped school again even though I had to finish some things to torture myself for 90+ minutes!
            Can't believe the players lost focus right after we scored our goal.
            And please keep Borhani out of TM. I can't barely bare this torture of seeing him play in SS every week, let alone in TM as well.
            They do play very emotionally... in the second half they played just like Perspolis did against SS... direct crosses into the box trying to save time and all... but unfortunately you need a player like Ghorbani upfront who knows how to jump and get to the ball... I don't think Borhani and Majidi are like that... they play better on the ground (and so does Jabari)...

so then the question is, doesn't Ghalenoi see this? and if so why doesn't he try to train these boys to play short passes on the ground and take advantage of Borhani and Majidi's speed? rather than send pointless crosses in hoping that one will go in... ?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perspolisi View Post
              They do play very emotionally... in the second half they played just like Perspolis did against SS... direct crosses into the box trying to save time and all... but unfortunately you need a player like Ghorbani upfront who knows how to jump and get to the ball... I don't think Borhani and Majidi are like that... they play better on the ground (and so does Jabari)...
              so then the question is, doesn't Ghalenoi see this? and if so why doesn't he try to train these boys to play short passes on the ground and take advantage of Borhani and Majidi's speed? rather than send pointless crosses in hoping that one will go in... ?
              Well the past couple of games, we did mainly play short quick passes and didn't focus on long balls at all.

But as you mentioned, our team gets very emotional when we're behind/even and when we're looking for goals. It seems that they forget all tactics and start pumping in balls.

When we're trailing and the opponent is in their own box, Abbasfard can be a real threath, since he'll particularly be in the box where he's the most dangerous. He does not need to run around and pressurize the opponents defense in situations that we're trailing. That's why I said I wished Qn at least keeps Abbasfard on the bench for such situations.

We really should've won this match, Bargh had nothing today!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                Well the past couple of games, we did mainly play short quick passes and didn't focus on long balls at all.
                But as you mentioned, our team gets very emotional when we're behind/even and when we're looking for goals. It seems that they forget all tactics and start pumping in balls.
                When we're trailing and the opponent is in their own box, Abbasfard can be a real threath, since he'll particularly be in the box where he's the most dangerous. He does not need to run around and pressurize the opponents defense in situations that we're trailing. That's why I said I wished Qn at least keeps Abbasfard on the bench for such situations.
                We really should've won this match, Bargh had nothing today!
                yea something was up with bargh today... did you see Shiri?!?! he was just walking around and playing as if he's playing against a u-8 team!!

Borhani is such a skillful player... i don't know if there's anything a coach can do to improve the goal scoring of a player. maybe he's not a finisher and should just be creating chances and ss needs someone to finish... don't know

i think i'll die before i see consistency in Iranian players...
                sigpic

Comment

ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL! ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL! ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL! ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL! ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL! ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!ESTEGHLAL!

Comment

we should have scored 20 goals in the second half!!!
                    GN be jone madaret enayati ra biyar esteghlal, if not enayati ronaldo will to do!!
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

wat a frustrating game....

today was one of those days that the ball didnt wanna go in.

when borhani becomes 1 on 1 with GK but kicks high
                      when jabbari hits a loose ball out from 2 meters
                      when akbari misses a penalty...

wat can i say...WAT A PITY!!!
                      its sad we didnt walk away with the 3 points from this game!
                      real sad
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        wat a frustrating game....

today was one of those days that the ball didnt wanna go in.

when borhani becomes 1 on 1 with GK but kicks high
                        when jabbari hits a loose ball out from 2 meters
                        when akbari misses a penalty...

wat can i say...WAT A PITY!!!
                        its sad we didnt walk away with the 3 points from this game!
                        real sad
                        That, my brother, happens 10 times a match.

I think it's time to see him on the bench and to see Majidi play.

Comment

what a shamful display by Bargh that needs time wasting and unfair play in order to get a point...a team that claims is in the title race this year showed that they have no character in Azadi as the only thing they were good at was rolling on the grass...our football has become another bahrain and qatar...sad to say, but it's not far from them...I saw the last 20 min of the game only now and I feel for ss for not beating this shameful bargh team and I am expecting the same from bargh against perspolis if they manage a tie score 'til the last 25 min.

these young Iranian coaches that some defend so much seem to know how to teach their players how to waste time.
                          sigpic
                          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                            what a shamful display by Bargh that needs time wasting and unfair play in order to get a point...a team that claims is in the title race this year showed that they have no character in Azadi as the only thing they were good at was rolling on the grass...our football has become another bahrain and qatar...sad to say, but it's not far from them...I saw the last 20 min of the game only now and I feel for ss for not beating this shameful bargh team and I am expecting the same from bargh against perspolis if they manage a tie score 'til the last 25 min.

these young Iranian coaches that some defend so much seem to know how to teach their players how to waste time.
                            Normally I wouldn't say this, but I hope your team rapes Barghe Riyadh

Comment

Me too, after seeing this shameful display against us, I hope PP defeats the crap out of them, with their unbeaten record

They will crumble sooner or later and from what I saw from them, they are no title contenders. SS should've whiped them from the pitch, as they really didn't deserve to leave Azadi with any points!

All of this time wasting (which really should've added at least 8 minutes of extra time, actually more), plus the missed chances, plus the stupid referee, plus the missed penalty kick, makes this draw (which I see as a loss) against this Bargh even harder to swallow! So yeah I hope PP teaches them a lesson.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I thought that Rah Ahan was zede football under Misaghian, but vs. Bargh it was the best . BTW I also remember our match last year vs. Bargh in Shiraz under Hejazi, where we became 1-1 in the match where the lights were so weak, Bargh was Riyadhi as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X