No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love amir-abadi (as u see from my user name!!) he is a true eseghlal patriot!!!
    i went to the esteghlal-sepahan game this season at azadi and when amir-abadi was warming up and people called his name he said hi and waived back, but other players like koushki, alizadeh, nouri just ignored!!
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      ma bishtar

Good luck to Esteghlal today, should be a good game.
      I will be watching it.

Prediction.

Esteghlal Tehran-Pas Hamedan 2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        ma bishtar
        Mokhlesaaaaaam

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
          Mokhlesaaaaaam
          chakerimm

Comment

^^^^dude u make me laugh
            do u acctually think this inform esteghlal will lose to pas?!?!! LOL

if tomorow u think esteghlal will lose to pas 3-2 then perspolis will lose to pas if they played them tomorow 4-0!

i love ur post and i think u are one of the best members on this site, please be realistic and dont let ur perspolisiness (if thats even a word) get in the way of ur common sense!!!

thank you very much

edit: this is a reply to arashi_washis post
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi View Post
              ^^^^dude u make me laugh
              do u acctually think this inform esteghlal will lose to pas?!?!! LOL
              if tomorow u think esteghlal will lose to pas 3-2 then perspolis will lose to pas if they played them tomorow 4-0!
              i love ur post and i think u are one of the best members on this site, please be realistic and dont let ur perspolisiness (if thats even a word) get in the way of ur common sense!!!
              thank you very much
              edit: this is a reply to arashi_washis post
              Aziz, the way i see it. Is this.

There is 2 points here.

1st point regarding Persepolis that you mentioned, we beat them 3-1, Thank you very much.

2nd point id like to make is.

Pas Hamedan in their 6 home games so far this season, they stand undefeated.

So if we are talking common sense here, i think Esteghlal are the ones on la la land thinking they will stroll into Hamedan and walk away with victory.

I am using my common sense. And its not being biased saying Esteghlal will loose in 1 of the toughest away turfs in the League

Comment

Yeah it definately going to be a very hard game, and don't be surprised if the game ends in a draw. Playing Pas away is one of the toughest matches any team can play.

Even though SS seems to be playing good football, we still have finishing problems and not always very consistent at the back, and Pas always stands strong against both SS and PP, specially at home. I hope for a victory of course, but I think it's gonna end in a draw, probably 1-1 (with hopefully Borhani scoring against his former team).
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                  Aziz, the way i see it. Is this.

There is 2 points here.

1st point regarding Persepolis that you mentioned, we beat them 3-1, Thank you very much.

2nd point id like to make is.

Pas Hamedan in their 6 home games so far this season, they stand undefeated.

So if we are talking common sense here, i think Esteghlal are the ones on la la land thinking they will stroll into Hamedan and walk away with victory.

I am using my common sense. And its not being biased saying Esteghlal will loose in 1 of the toughest away turfs in the League
                  i did not do know that srry 4 my mistake but i still think esteghlal will win 10-0
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi View Post
                    i love amir-abadi (as u see from my user name!!) he is a true eseghlal patriot!!!
                    i went to the esteghlal-sepahan game this season at azadi and when amir-abadi was warming up and people called his name he said hi and waived back, but other players like koushki, alizadeh, nouri just ignored!!
                    wat to do...this guy is toooo good for us and deserves to have this attitude!!
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

agha in Ali Chicago ham dahane maro servis kard, khodesh hey miad mige, Bacheha kojaeen, Esteghlalia biain inja jam shin, hala ke ma hamegi oomadim, agha khodesh nist

Comment

btw, kasra jan, thanx for the news!

be omide 3 emityaze emruz va yek pelo nazdik shodan be sadre jadval, jayegahe haghighiye ma SARVARA!!!

ESTEGHLAL 2 - 1 PAS!!!
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                          btw, kasra jan, thanx for the news!

be omide 3 emityaze emruz va yek pelo nazdik shodan be sadre jadval, jayegahe haghighiye ma SARVARA!!!

ESTEGHLAL 2 - 1 PAS!!!
                          Mokhlesetam daaash

Comment

washi, its minute 73 now, 3-1 esteghlal....

either apologize, or take ur predictions to ur soorakh team's thread

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

jabari shireh!

damesh garm.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

washi it's 4-1 esteghlal.... aslan bikhial, bia esteghlali sho

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X