• Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-2 game over, bacheha motshakerimmm

jabbari mvp,

akbarpour mr assist

borhani scored a beauty

and juanario is da shittt!

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post

Good luck to Esteghlal today, should be a good game.
      I will be watching it.

Prediction.

Esteghlal Tehran-Pas Hamedan 2-3

RIDI ba in predictionet

Comment

mobareketoon bashe.
        golbaran bood emrooz to hamedan.

Jabari is a rel asset to SS so is the new guy, Heydari.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Amir Ghalenoi-e! Sarvare Harchi Longiye!

Comment

So if we are talking common sense here, i think Esteghlal are the ones on la la land thinking they will stroll into Hamedan and walk away with victory.
            That's what we just did .

Comment

Good win for ss...congrads guys...what I like is that SS is playing offensive and winning games with scoring goals, not like the team that was under Marfavi....Jabari again showed what a talent he is and he is wasted in Iran I think...he deserves to be in Europe.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                agha in Ali Chicago ham dahane maro servis kard, khodesh hey miad mige, Bacheha kojaeen, Esteghlalia biain inja jam shin, hala ke ma hamegi oomadim, agha khodesh nist

Kasra Jaan;

You are right, my bad dadash. I have a whole host of personal and work issues, beleive me, it is a tough time for me now. But I still accept your criticizem and appologize to blue fans. Main reason is I can't watch the games live (so don't want to know the results) and then I dont' dare to come to SS fan threads or even football thread much (to not know the result).

But still sorry blue fans. Congrats for the win, by the look of it a 4-2 victory sounds very good, hope team played well too.

P.S. This visit means I saw the result and won't be as exciting to watch the game later on the internet.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                  Kasra Jaan;

You are right, my bad dadash. I have a whole host of personal and work issues, beleive me, it is a tough time for me now. But I still accept your criticizem and appologize to blue fans. Main reason is I can't watch the games live (so don't want to know the results) and then I dont' dare to come to SS fan threads or even football thread much (to not know the result).

But still sorry blue fans. Congrats for the win, by the look of it a 4-2 victory sounds very good, hope team played well too.

P.S. This visit means I saw the result and won't be as exciting to watch the game later on the internet.
                  Na baba aziz, mokhlesetam agha. I was just kidding, I hope everything solves quickly and you can continue your nice and quiet life.. .

Comment

Ok I was wrong with my prediction, but I really didn't expect such a Pas team, or should I say such a SS team Pas was undefeated in Hamadan and hadn't lost their last 4 games, so no one would expect such a big victory by SS.

We play good football nowadays, it reminds me of the SS team that won the title 3 years ago. Imagine what we would do with a natural goalscorer, with all the chances we're creating in every match.

With a finisher and some work on the defense, this team could win the league, and do well in ACL.

Bacheha motchakerim!
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      With a finisher and some work on the defense, this team could win the league, and do well in ACL.
                      Bacheha motchakerim!
                      and that's the key my friend....if ss can transfer this success to the ACL,,,that's the key and hope that they can...of course same with Perspolis, Sepahan and Saba.
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Aziz, the way i see it. Is this.

There is 2 points here.

1st point regarding Persepolis that you mentioned, we beat them 3-1, Thank you very much.

2nd point id like to make is.

Pas Hamedan in their 6 home games so far this season, they stand undefeated.

So if we are talking common sense here, i think Esteghlal are the ones on la la land thinking they will stroll into Hamedan and walk away with victory.

I am using my common sense. And its not being biased saying Esteghlal will loose in 1 of the toughest away turfs in the League
                        i guess common sense isnt very common nowadays arash jan
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                          Good win for ss...congrads guys...what I like is that SS is playing offensive and winning games with scoring goals, not like the team that was under Marfavi....Jabari again showed what a talent he is and he is wasted in Iran I think...he deserves to be in Europe.
                          merci armin jan, good luck to ur team too!

-------------------------

we played really well!
                          jabbari missed an open goal and shakouri missed 2 open headers as well right infront of the goal.
                          we shouldnt have conceded those 2 goals, specially the 2nd goal. i guess our boys just didnt care anymore in the last 1 or 2 minutes which still shows lack of professionalism in iranian footballers!

i wasnt happy with kazemi. he had a few good tackles and saved us a few times, specialyl when gholamnejad was about to be 1 on 1 with talebloo in the counter but overall, i think he was one of the weaker players of esteghlal, manei being the other.

manei was really crap again and he needs to stop taking our set pieces.

i really think janvario can take good corner and freekicks. but im fine with either jabbari or akbari taking it as well.

i hope shakouri's injury was not serious. he is beginning to settle well in the team.

overall, another great win, and im guessing alizadeh who played ok will be starting next game as well

MOBARAKE HAME SARVARA bashe in bord!

BACHEHA MOCHAKERIM!!
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                            and that's the key my friend....if ss can transfer this success to the ACL,,,that's the key and hope that they can...of course same with Perspolis, Sepahan and Saba.
                            What happened to the news about the teams. Are we going to have 4 teams or 3 or 2

Comment

Vingo Begovic: "Our weak defense gave 4 goals to Esteghlal as a gift"
                              !وینکو بگوویچ: دفاع ضعیف ما چهار گل به استقلال هدیه کرد

سرمربی تیم فوتبال پاس همدان با بیان اینکه ضعف خط دفاعی تیمش باعث شکست 4 بر 2 برابر استقلال شد گفت: اگر می خواهیم در آینده بهتر شویم باید چند بازیکن جدید جذب کنیم.

به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه ، وینکو بگوویچ که پس از شکست امروز تیمش برابر استقلال در جمع خبرنگاران سخن می گفت ضمن بیان این مطلب افزود: در طول یکساله گذشته ما تنها چهار بار در همدان شکست خورده ایم.

وی ادامه داد: واقعیت این است که اگر چند بازیکن را از دو تیم استقلال و پرسپولیس بگیریم آنها قدرت لازم را نخواهند داشت و توانایی پیروزی برابر تیم هایی مثل ما را ندارند. ما در این بازی چند بازیکن کلیدی مان را در اختیار نداشتیم و در ابتدای فصل هم چند بازیکن اصلی را از دست داده بودیم.

بگوویچ در ادامه خاطر نشان کرد: هر چند دو تیم بازی خوبی را به نمایش گذاشتند اما بازیکنان ما آنطور که می خواستیم نتوانستند بازی کنند.

سرمربی تیم فوتبال پاس همدان ادامه داد: استقلال با داشتن این بازیکنان فنی و با تجربه و ضعف خط دفاعی ما توانست پیروز شود و شما دیدید به خاطر ضعف خط دفاعی ما چه گلهای بدی خوردم.

وینکو بگوویچ تصریح کرد: در مجموع فکر می کنم ما به یک یا دو بازیکن خوب نیاز داریم تا با تقویت تیم پاس بتوانیم در آینده حرف های زیادی برای گفتن داشته باشیم.

وی ادامه داد: اگر این اتفاق رخ ندهد مطمئنا موفق نخواهیم بود و امیدوارم بتوانیم با گرفتن چند بازیکن خوب در آینده موفق باشیم و تماشاگران همدانی را راضی و خوشحال کنیم.

بگوویچ در پایان تاکید کرد: استقلال باتوجه به توانایی هایی که داشت توانست تیم ضعیف ما را شکست دهد و سه امتیاز را در همدان از آن خود کند.

He talks about the strength Pas has. Also that his team missed a few key players and that they lost a few key players in the beginning of the season. Furthermore he keeps repeating that Esteghlal won cuz of the defensive errors.

Comment

Congratulation to Esteghlal.
                                They are playing some amazing soccer.

I watched the game and you guys played some very good soccer.
                                Great result too.

Comment

Working...
                                X