Arash we don't play soccer, we play FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
      Harchi bood khoob bod dige...

Comment

Vingo Begovic: "Our weak defense gave 4 goals to Esteghlal as a gift"
        lmao what?! Defensive errors on what?! How were Jabbari's goals defensive errors?! Neither was Alizadeh's. Don't know about Borhani's though. He should be happy we didn't put 2-3 more in their net, as we easily could have!

If anyone should talk about giving away goals as gifts, it should be us. The first goal they scored was an individual error byt Ghorbani who didn't mark his man well. Their second, well our players didn't even care as we were leading by 3 goals (which was very unprofessional btw).

Begovic should not complain and look for excuses; he should be happy about the score line actually.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Arash Borhani has scored 5 goals in the last 7 games ... not bad ...

Comment

Originally posted by djmo View Post
              Arash Borhani has scored 5 goals in the last 7 games ... not bad ...
              Arash Borhani has missed 15 goals in the last 7 games ... very bad ...

Comment

Arash Borhani has missed 38 100%-er in the last 4 games ... not bad, considering it's Borhani we're talking about ...

Edit - lol Kasra we posted at the same time

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  Arash Borhani has missed 38 100%-er in the last 4 games ... not bad, considering it's Borhani we're talking about...

Edit - lol Kasra we posted at the same time

High five bro

Comment

Esmail Zadeh (capitan of the U17 team) who won the Asian Championship few days ago is a member of SS U17 team. I heard SS club plans to setup a special ceremony for him and recognize him. Good to see SS youth program despite all its shortcoming still delivers players to our football.
                    Last edited by Ali Chicago; 10-22-2008, 09:37 AM.
                    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                    sigpic

Comment

^^^ He really was impressive. I hope they coach and guide him well, so one day, when the time is right, he can be introduced to our senior team.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^ congrats Amin Khan

Comment

Arash Borhani has missed 15 goals in the last 7 games ... very bad ...
                          Well Kasra jan, it doesn't matter if he misses 50 chances, if he manages to score one goal each match its a great ratio for a striker, especially for someone like Borhani.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                            Well Kasra jan, it doesn't matter if he misses 50 chances, if he manages to score one goal each match its a great ratio for a striker, especially for someone like Borhani.
                            Aziz when you look at his effectivity you see it's 1/50, is that good for a striker?

BTW Farhad jaan, I'm not able to see Borhani's goal at your site, why

Comment

Aziz when you look at his effectivity you see it's 1/50, is that good for a striker?

BTW Farhad jaan, I'm not able to see Borhani's goal at your site, why
                              Well it doesn't matter, surely he misses a lot chances, too many even, but most of these chances are created because of his speed and his ability, now if he manages to score one of these chances each match, then he's doing great.

Thanks for notifying Kasra jan, seems like I forgot to upload it. I formatted my PC but I forgot to copy some files therefore I had some problems with creating the videos too, which has caused some large borders..

Comment

AGHE HAMINTURI BAAZI KONIM WE CAN BE IN THE TOP THREE FOR SURE

Comment

Working...
                                X