Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
    Well it doesn't matter, surely he misses a lot chances, too many even, but most of these chances are created because of his speed and his ability, now if he manages to score one of these chances each match, then he's doing great.

Thanks for notifying Kasra jan, seems like I forgot to upload it. I formatted my PC but I forgot to copy some files therefore I had some problems with creating the videos too, which has caused some large borders..
    Well I think, IMO he should score more, the problem is that he doesn't find the "charchoob". He creates it, but f*cks it up, sometimes when he can pass it he doesn't, and the other times when he has to go alone he passes . His decisionmaking is very weak and his shooting, scoring accuracy is weaker than anything else

Comment

Esteghlal Ghahreman!!!
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

The next few weeks are crucial for Esteghlal fans. We play Paykan and Zob Ahan. Bargh will also be playing Paykan and Zob Ahan too. So a few wins in a row will change the table around dramatically.

Comment

true kazem jan.
          im specially looking forward to the peykan game.

they seem to be on fire specially their attack line!!
          if we can beat zobahan and peykan, we can gain 6 points and not let them get any points at the same time and might even leap frog them to the top of the table!!

very exciting, but one thing that im always worried about is wat are we gonna do when we miss either of jabbari, janvario or heydari??
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

شكوري در گفت و گو با فارس: امير قلعه نويي از ساختار دفاعي تيم استقلال انتقاد كرد

خبرگزاري فارس: مدافع تيم فوتبال استقلال گفت: امير قلعه نويي به خط دفاع انتقاد نكرد؛ بلكه به ساختار تيم ايراد گرفت.

هادي شكوري در گفت و گو با خبرنگار فارس درباره انتقاد امير قلعه نويي به خط دفاع استقلال پس از پيروزي مقابل پاس اظهار داشت: انتقاد ايشان به ساختار دفاعي بود. معتقد است تيمي كه موقعيت چنداني براي گلزني نداشته، نبايد دو گل به ما بزند. اين مشكل هم حل شدني است.
            وي افزود: در پنج بازي گذشته، تيم ما فقط دو گل دريافت كرده و 18 گل به ثمر رسانده است. اين آمار نشان مي*دهد تيم ما هجومي بازي مي كند و تيم هجومي هم در ضد حمله حريفان به مشكل مي خورد. باز هم تمام تلاش خط دفاع اين است كه جبران كنيم.
            شكوري در مورد ديدار ديروز عنوان كرد: بازي محكمي را در همدان به نمايش گذاشتيم. قبلا هم گفته بوديم در همدان باز يسختي را پيش رو داريم. جو ورزشگاه به نفع ان ها بود.
            اين مدافع تصريح كرد: در ادامه مسابقات از اين هم بهتر مي شويم. مقابل برق هم روي اتفاقات فوتبالي سه امتياز را بگيريم.
            وي در مورد مصدوميت خود مقابل پاس گفت: در اوايل نيمه دوم با دروازه بان حريف برخورد كردم. همان لحظه احساس كردم نمي توانم به بازي ادامه دهم و در آخر هم بعداز برخورد با مهاجم پاس مچ پايم آسيب ديد. اكنون مشكل خاصي ندارم و با دو روز فيزيوتراپي مشكلم برطرف مي شود.
            شكوري كه پيش از اين اعلام كرده بود اين فصل براي آبي پوشان هشت گل به ثمر مي رساند، گفت: هنوز هم روي حرف خود هستم. براي اين موضوع گل اول را كم دارم. پايم به گلزني باز شود به قولم عمل مي كنم

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
              ..... His decisionmaking is very weak and his shooting, scoring accuracy is weaker than anything else
              I don't want to criticize Iranian players, but that decision making among many of them is poor. Right now that decision making and anticipation is the main achilis of the central defenders in Iran from SS and specially PP and even TM. Don't mean to justify Borhani's action, just a general comment.
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                I don't want to criticize Iranian players, but that decision making among many of them is poor. Right now that decision making and anticipation is the main achilis of the central defenders in Iran from SS and specially PP and even TM. Don't mean to justify Borhani's action, just a general comment.
                Yes definately, but the thing is a striker needs to make decisions all the time, he should know where to put the ball before he gets it, agreed?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                  Yes definately, but the thing is a striker needs to make decisions all the time, he should know where to put the ball before he gets it, agreed?

Yes, my post wasn't to disagree with your comment, but you can say the same thing about the centeral defenders as well. As a matter of fact a mistake by a forward as crucial as it is, in comparison to a bad decision by a central defender (who can lead to a goal for opponent) isn't as bad.

Again, I totally agree with what you are saying, my comment is in general, decision making among most of our players is really poor. Borhani, due to his speed and movement without the ball puts himself in good situation, but that in turn exposes his weak decision making more. One of the things that make Jabbari shine is his decision making I think.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                    Yes, my post wasn't to disagree with your comment, but you can say the same thing about the centeral defenders as well. As a matter of fact a mistake by a forward as crucial as it is, in comparison to a bad decision by a central defender (who can lead to a goal for opponent) isn't as bad.

Again, I totally agree with what you are saying, my comment is in general, decision making among most of our players is really poor. Borhani, due to his speed and movement without the ball puts himself in good situation, but that in turn exposes his weak decision making more. One of the things that make Jabbari shine is his decision making I think.
                    aaight miscommunication aziz.. I hate it

but yess you're right. in general iranian players are weak at decision making. Jabbari has a strength in that. But when you compare Majidi with Borhani, Majidi's decision making is better as borhanis. That is one of the reasons why I think that Majidi should start with Akbarpour, and then one of them should be subbed of for Borhani, he can penetrate the opponents (tired) defense with his speed and technique (but as always, his scoring sucks)

Comment

thanx for the news article kasra jan.
                      its good to hear hadi shakouri's injury was minor
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I must say I had missed those days when Perspolis and esteghlal were neck and neck in the standings and every week there was real competition between the two...the last few seasons we had one or the other or both out of the race and now days the league is surely more exciting with both in top 5 with realistic chance of going for the title 'til the end.
                        It reminds me of the 80s and 90s lol but now even better since there are so many other quality teams in the league.
                        sigpic
                        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                          I must say I had missed those days when Perspolis and esteghlal were neck and neck in the standings and every week there was real competition between the two...the last few seasons we had one or the other or both out of the race and now days the league is surely more exciting with both in top 5 with realistic chance of going for the title 'til the end.
                          It reminds me of the 80s and 90s lol but now even better since there are so many other quality teams in the league.

I think its good this way.
                          Our league is improving, other teams are improving.

The fact that Peykan moved to Qazvin and have 5000 etc or full stadiums watching their games goes to show what a great move it was.

I mean what would be exiting seeing PP and Es Es back to back every year.

We have some strong teams in Iran now, with the fact that 4spots is given to us.
                          Our league has really spiced up with top 3 will now qualify for the AFC CL.

Hopefully it will only get stronger and stronger.
                          But, Persepolis should still win a back to back championship

Comment

come one ESTEGHLAL FANS, keep this thread alive!!
                            ESES CHEKARESH MIKONEH??????
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Our thread is alive mister

Comment

Jabbari: "I play football because of my father"
                                جباري: فوتبال را به خاطر پدر مرحومم بازي مي*كنم

خبرگزاري فارس: هافبك تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران گفت: همانطور كه از قبل گفته بودم فوتبال را به خاطر مرحوم پدرم بازي مي*كنم و اميدوارم او از من راضي باشد.

مجتبي جباري در گفت و گو با خبرنگار فارس، در باره بازي استقلال مقابل پاس اظهار داشت: خوشحالم كه توانستيم در شهرستان بازي خوبي را انجام دهيم. بيشتر از اين بابت خوشحالم كه استقلال روند حرفه*اي را پيش گرفته است.
                                وي افزود: اينكه فرقي نمي كند در چه ورزشگاهي و مقابل چه تيمي بازي كنيم و مي توانيم با قدرت هر تيمي را در هر جايي شكست دهيم، جاي خرسندي دارد.
                                جباري كه مقابل پاس بازي خوبي به نمايش گذاشت و دو گل از 4 گل تيمش را به ثمر رساند در اين باره عنوان كرد: گل*هايي كه من زدم زحمت ساير بازيكنان بود. آنها من را در شرايط گلزني قرار دادند و از همه همبازيانم ممنون هستم.
                                اين هافبك خاطرنشان ساخت: اين دو گل را به روح پدرم تقديم مي*كنم چون فوتبال را به خاطر او بازي مي كنم.

Comment

Working...
                                X