No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he said that he'll certainly join ss in acl, but still negotiating.

Comment

by the way Maniei should be benched, his performance was awful. My dad said today: maniei too in 12 baziye fasl, 12 daghighe ghashang bazi kard

I think both Beykzadeh and AmirAbadi are superior to him. Also Majidi canbe very usefull. I have some feeling Ghalenoi has a grudge against him, just hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Talking about Majidi, I was surprised Qn subbed Akbarpour out for Alizadeh, instead of Majidi ?!??!
        We were defending in that time and going for counters, so why having a relatively slow player$ like Alizadeh there, who can't even hold on to the ball, than a more speedy player like Majidi?!
        Anyway, great win. We dominated Peykan until the red card and deserved the 3 sweet points.
        Qn needs to work on set pieces, specially corner kicks though. Peykan players won many aerial duals in our box and like last week against Pas, we conceded a goal from a corner kick.
        yea, i noticed that as well.
        dont know why. although alizadeh is a player who runs a lot and pressurizes the opponent, majidi isnt any less. but alizadeh having a stronger physique and having aerial advantage can help him maintain possession espcially during goal kicks or when he is outnumbered. but then again, majidi has much better technique and could do it that way.
        but its not very convincing..so i dunno...

and yea, it was also worrying how with all those tall defenders of ours, peykan players kept heading the ball during crosses and corner kicks.
        our players need to work on their man marking, specially on crosses and set pieces.
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
          yoo AA, the Enayati signing is not 100% yet, don't get your hopes too high
          i read your post 10 times till i realised that im AA
          but dont worry i am sure enayati will sign with esteghlal!!
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi View Post
            i read your post 10 times till i realised that im AA
            but dont worry i am sure enayati will sign with esteghlal!!
            get some coffee

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
              by the way Maniei should be benched, his performance was awful. My dad said today: maniei too in 12 baziye fasl, 12 daghighe ghashang bazi kard

I think both Beykzadeh and AmirAbadi are superior to him. Also Majidi canbe very usefull. I have some feeling Ghalenoi has a grudge against him, just hope I'm wrong.
              i doubt ghalenoi has a grude on majidi.
              akbarpour is fixed and helps the team a lot, so he cant be benched.
              and borhani has been on fire with esteghlal and deservingly starting.
              majidi hasnt been as convincing as borhani in my opinion, although he has had a few good appearances as well.

so i agree with ghalenoi about akbarpour and borhani over majidi.
              but about alizadeh, i think ghalenoi uses him when he wants to play different tactics or notices different weak points of characteristics in the game and hence he plays alizadeh.
              for example, last game out of the blue, alizadeh who was a bench warmer all these games suddenly started with akbarpour and borhani was benched, inspite of borhani being on fire lately. im guessing because ghalenoi must have though a tall strong striker like alizadeh would help us more against pas than borhani. hence the presence of alizadeh instead of majidi in my opinion.
              however, majidi is a good sub to have and can turn around games if he plays a bit less selflessly at times or stops diving too much.

-------------------------------------------

as for enayati, well his team isnt getting the best results here in dubai (except for last week when they beat a weak team 4-1 and that too, enayati missed 2 tak be taks), so there is a chance that enayati just like karimi may not be wanted and he can make an early return to esteghlal again
              the fans of al nasr arent very happy with him (or nosrati either. a little less with madanchi and luka though), so lets see wat happens!
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Great performance by SS.
                First half was brilliant.
                to jabari and borhani.

that 3rd goal was awesome.
                I said it before,, It takes a great team + a bit of luck to beat SS this season. They're inevitable.
                I'm looking forward to see what Zobahan have to offer on Firday. Should be a great game

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

merci shayan jan, best of luck to ur team as well!
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

كاپيتان تيم نوجوانان با استقلال تهران تمرين كرد

خبرگزاري فارس: كاپيتان تيم فوتبال نوجوانان امروز در تمرين استقلال تهران شركت كرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، تمرين امروز استقلال از ساعت 15:45 در ورزشگاه دستگردي آغاز شد.
                    در اين جلسه تمريني تمامي بازيكنان حضور داشتند.
                    بازيكنان اصلي بعد از 20 دقيقه دويدن محل تمرين را ترك كردند و ساير بازيكنان به بازي فوتبال پرداختند.
                    مهدي اميرآبادي با لباس مخصوص موتورسواران و با موتور در تمرين حاضر شد.
                    مهرداد پولادي با گرمكن در محل تمرين حضور يافت و به دليل مصدوميت نظاره گر تمرين بود.
                    اشكان نامداري با 10 دقيقه تاخير خود را به محل تمرين رساند.
                    سعيد بيات و اصغر نادعلي كه مدتي به دليل مصدوميت شديد در تمرين آبي پوشان حاضر نمي شدند امروز تمرينات خود را آغاز كردند.
                    با وجودي كه استقلال با ارائه خوب توانست پيكان را شكست دهد فقط شمار كمي از هواداران اين تيم از تمرين استقبال كردند.
                    افشين اسماعيل زاده كاپيتان تيم نوجوانان كه در تيم هاي پايه استقلال فعاليت مي كند امروز با بزرگسالان تمرين كرد.
                    اين بازيكن مورد توجه امير قلعه نويي قرار گرفته است.

Comment

damesh garm!

Comment

so does that mean GN has plans to play afshin soon??

Comment

this is amazing news, with rumors of GN talking to kaveh rezaie and me knowing that sadeghians dream is to play with esteghlal, and knowing that GN loves bringing in young players we could have 3 new young players in our team
                          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Esteghlal with Majid instead of Uhlsport again
                            http://www.varzeshi.net/snews.php?EX.../SIG=119rld6dj
                            hope it's not true really liked those Uhl jerseys

Comment

how come? they changed it just like that? in the middle of the season?

Comment

GN apparently want to work with Majid company dont know why?
                                is Majid Saedifar his friend or something?
                                But hope it's not true

Comment

Working...
                                X