No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know y nouri never gets any playing time???
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi View Post
      does anyone know y nouri never gets any playing time???
      because he left us for Abumoslem

Comment

GO ESTEGHLAL GO
        PERSIAN GULF FOREVER
        Persian Gulf
        Iranians.piczo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          Very interesting game coming our way. I can't wait for the kick off.

Akbari is suspended, so I think Kazemi will be back in the line-up:

-----------------Talebloo-----------------
          -----Koushki-----Montazeri----Ghorbani----
          ------------------Kazemi------------------
          --Heydari--------------------------Manei*--
          ----------Jabbari---------Jan Vario----------
          ---------------------Akbarpour-------------
          --------------Borhani----------------------

* I hope Amir Abadi or Beykzadeh starts, Manei was one of our weakest players last game. His crosses were very bad and he had some terrible turn overs. I doubt Qn will bench him tomorrow though.
          Amin jan, don't you think that Shakouri deserves a start over Koushki? I mean, Bijan is a great defender, but Hadi has shown more of an appetite for scoring, and he's had less mistakes than Montazeri and even Ghorbani.
          Whereas Koushki was at fault for the Perspolis and Peykan goals.

I dunno, maybe it's just me . Oh and about Beigzadeh and Amirabadi, I really enjoy watching Amirabadi play. Beigzadeh is injured, so he's out of the question, and I guess Manei is pretty much who we're stuck with, unless GN shows Amirabadi another gree light.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi View Post
            Esteghlal Chekaresh Mikoneh????
            SOORAKH SOORAKHESH MIKONE!!!!

Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
              Amin jan, don't you think that Shakouri deserves a start over Koushki? I mean, Bijan is a great defender, but Hadi has shown more of an appetite for scoring, and he's had less mistakes than Montazeri and even Ghorbani.

I dunno, maybe it's just me . Oh and about Beigzadeh and Amirabadi, I really enjoy watching Amirabadi play. Beigzadeh is injured, so he's out of the question, and I guess Manei is pretty much who we're stuck with, unless GN shows Amirabadi another gree light.
              i agree, shakouri should definitely start and most probably he will. he was able to win ghalenoi's trust ever since taghipour was injured and ghalenoi had no choice but to use shakouri. ever since, he has been able to solidify his position in the team like montazeri first did when he came to esteghlal.
              great defender, im happy with him.

koushki has also played well for us but i would definitely go with shakouri with koushki on the bench.
              besides, if koushki plays, they ghalenoi will play koushki as sweeper and pejman montazeri will play as our right stopper, and pirouz ghorbani as our left stopper.

and i too agree, manei has been crapppppppp!!
              his weak performance has been overshadowed by the great performance of the rest of the team.
              his crosses are all weak and he doesnt play with high intelligence.
              beygzadeh seemed promising but last few games i saw of him made me reluctant of using him, atleast not until we try amirabadi again. he did well for us whenever he came on the field.
              i would like to see amirabadi play on the left.

lets keep our fingers crossed and hope borhani converts the chances he gets.
              ofcourse, the same with the rest of the players as well!
              its time shakouri and/or montazeri score a goal for us.

im predicting a more difficult game for us than the one against peykan.
              we played against peykan really well until akbari was sent off but i think zobahan is a more motivated and coordinated team with a very smart and experienced coach.
              also, the fact that we are missing the on form akbari might be a loss.
              kazemi has to be on his top form tommorow. im not worried much about his defensive duties, i just hope he concentrates in his offensive moves, specially his long range shots and ball distribution.

i have a feeling we are gonna win 2-1, but im gonna be optimistic and say 3-1 ESTEGHLAL!!
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post

oops lol yes I meant Shakouri; their name resembles a little and got me make that mistake.

The funny thing is that I wanted to write the following at the end: "I'm glad Shakouri has fitted in the team well and is getting better and better. He's better than Koushki imo, who btw was at fault at the 2nd goal we condeded against Peykan" , but I didn't

Anyway yes I meant Shakouri, I'll edit it

Thanx for the information about Beyghzadeh. I thought that he he was recovered, he was sitting on the benche against Peykan
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                  ali jaan why do you think Alizadeh is waste of money??

Maybe I was too harsh. But Alizadeh, beside his throw ins, can't play with the foot, can't bring in a 30-40 yard hard pass in, can't bring a long pass in and maintain ball possesion until the rest of the team joing the attack, can't turn with the ball and shoot, no aerial presence, doesn't have shots, slow or at best average speed, not much of playing without the ball. In his credit the man tries very hard and pressures the other team's defense and has throw ins but that is pretty much all he has.

Look at the goal against Paas ( It was Paas game he scored the first one right), see how he finished (you can see the lack of qaulity). To be honest, I am really surprised how he eneded up in PP and later in SS. Man is hard working and all but doesn't bring much to the plate at least at the SS or PP level.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    oops lol yes I meant Shakouri; their name resembles a little and got me make that mistake.
                    The funny thing is that I wanted to write the following at the end: "I'm glad Shakouri has fitted in the team well and is getting better and better. He's better than Koushki imo, who btw was at fault at the 2nd goal we condeded against Peykan" , but I didn't
                    Anyway yes I meant Shakouri, I'll edit it
                    Thanx for the information about Beyghzadeh. I thought that he he was recovered, he was sitting on the benche against Peykan
                    Amin Jaan, Maniyee I think will start, he brings a lot to the team, has good speed, his crosses at the Iranian level are decent, doing a much better job overall in both offense and defense compared to Baykzadeh and Amir Abadi. Plus he getting in sync with Janvario on that side well. I think he will start.
                    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                    sigpic

Comment

Bacheha man fekr mikonam farda Esteghlal 2-1 mizane teame Zobahano! migi na negah konid!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Age defa farda dorost hesabi bazi kone, 100% ma barandeyim ^^^.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Ghormaeh sabzai jan thanks very much, I have to spread more reps before ke betoonam az khejalatet dar biyam !

Comment

If jabari and Borhani play like they did in these recent weeks, I have no doubt Ss will win easily.
                            other than that, a draw is very possible.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Shireh
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

ESTEGHLAL CHEKARESH KARD?????
                                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                                X