Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
    I have not seen the game, but beating Rah Ahan 2-0, is a great victory for SS. Congrts SS fans.
    Well,you proved that you didnt saw the match!!
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
      I have not seen the game, but beating Rah Ahan 2-0, is a great victory for SS. Congrts SS fans.
      thanks, it was the steel industry that we beat, not the railroad one

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

great win congrats my fellow esteghlali brothas

bacheha mochakerim!!

Comment

Afarin...teameh ye dast va khobii ro dorost kardeh GN...smart players like Jabari only help the cause...this win actually helped the league to be more exciting at the top...I wish Paykan and Bargh had tied as well, but regardless, the last 4 games of the half season will tell who wins the nim-fals.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

MASHALLA BACHEHA!!!
            MADE US PROUD AGAIN!!!

CONGRATZ TO ALL OUR ESTEGHLALI BROTHERS!!!

although to be fair, im not sure if many referees would call that foul by zob ahan GK cos i have noticed many games where the GK holds on the ball for more than 6 seconds but the referees dont whistle a foul.
            anyways, its fooball and sometimes calls are on ur side, sometimes against u!
            im just glad we made use of that opportunity.

we deserved the win, although zobahan played well and deserve credit for that.
            cant believe how arash borhani headed that loose ball to the post from 1 meter to the goal!

frankly, i was disappointed with jabbari in the first half. i think he didnt play his usual game, but second half, he was better and he scored that smart goal.

i was pleasantly surprised by manei specially in second half, he played well today unlike his previous few games where he was weak. he was a bit weak in the first half.

i think ghalenoi brought alizadeh in because the game was nearing its end and esteghlal desperately needed to score. so wats best than using alizadeh's outdasti's for our defenders since we were finding it difficult to score on the ground!

i was also surprised to see milad nouri on the bench today.

--------------------------

next game against malavan in anzali. its gonna be extremely difficult since its rainy these days over there and the field will be more of a "batlagh" which is bad news for us whose game is highly concentrated on ground and we dont play aerial balls too much.
            also, playing in muddy fields requires high stamina and strong physique which our midfielders can be beaten in.

its gonna be a tough game but certainly doable!

Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

btw, thanx for the great comments by armin and shayan...as usual.
              great to have u guys here and i for one certainly welcome ur inputs on our games to help me see the game from a non-esteghlali point of view as well

ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                although to be fair, im not sure if many referees would call that foul by zob ahan GK cos i have noticed many games where the GK holds on the ball for more than 6 seconds but the referees dont whistle a foul.
                anyways, its fooball and sometimes calls are on ur side, sometimes against u!
                im just glad we made use of that opportunity.
                Yashar jaan, the rule clearly says that the gk can't hold on to the ball for more than 6 seconds. Now just because referees don't always follow this rule and do not whistle for that foul, doesn't mean a call went our way. The referee just did his job there like the rules tell him to.

If he hadn't whistled, then the call would've been against us, cause that means he overlooked a foul.

The same goes to Talebloo: If he'd hold on the ball longer than 6 seconds and we get scored on against because of that, then it's his fault and it's not a "call against us" either
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

yea amin i know that, it was a pleasant surprise for us noone was expecting that to happen, so it may appear odd to some. there is a chance the fact that esteghlal was playing at home infront of 50K fans could have had some effect, no idea.
                  im waiting for navad this week to see wat they say.

unless he took a ridiculously long amount of time to take the shot (which is possible cos it was towards the end of the game and zob ahan clearly wanted to finish the game with a draw), i would understand if some zob ahan fans complain and call it an unfair call.

but the law is law and there can always be consequences if u break it.
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    Yashar jaan, the rule clearly says that the gk can't hold on to the ball for more than 6 seconds. Now just because referees don't always follow this rule and do not whistle for that foul, doesn't mean a call went our way. The referee just did his job there like the rules tell him to.

If he hadn't whistled, then the call would've been against us, cause that means he overlooked a foul.

The same goes to Talebloo: If he'd hold on the ball longer than 6 seconds and we get scored on against because of that, then it's his fault and it's not a "call against us" either
                    guys, if you look at the replay of hossein kazemi's beautiful free kick, do you think that it was an offside goal?

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

how was it offside hasan??
                      it didnt touch anybody and went straight in, right?? cos thats how it appeared to me...
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Yeh I thought it went straight in as well. It didn't touch anyone from what I saw.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

yea you're right my bad. there wasn't even a rebound. so now i feel better lol

oh, and just in case anyone's wondering, i counted about 8-9 seconds that endoy was holding the ball in his hands, so there's no question that it was a foul.

kudos to ghahremani for calling it.

Comment

im sure everyone noticed by the way, but i just have to point out juanvario's brilliant soccer IQ. notice how before the second goal, he beautifully transits defense to offense with a nice pass to manei, who gives it to farhad, while fabio is busy running to the opponent's penalty box. also, he semi-fakes a dummy, which puts the ball right in front of jabbari, who finishes off juanario's great play.

my hats off to that.

Comment

ofcourse, janvario has been brilliantly for us ever since the first minute he started playing for us, mashalla, touch wood.

the presence of such a good footballer (IPL level) has only helped jabbari, haydari, akbarpour and borhani also to play better specially jabbari.

i still think he can take good set pieces, atleast corners and indirect freekicks, but he is not given the chance.

like i said, even if the opportunity would arise, i wouldnt be ready to swap janvario with petrovich!

damesh garm!
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

we should definitely use Alizadeh for the game against malavan to use his throw ins, because you can't really play football on that ground

Comment

Working...
                                X