پاس همدان به جريمه نقدي محکوم شد

سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال
    1387/08/11
    11-01-2008
    14:42:39
    8708-06169: كد خبر

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
    سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

مديرعامل باشگاه استقلال تهران به کميته انضباطي فدراسيون فوتبال فراخوانده شد.

به گزارش ايسنا، نشست کميته*ي انضباطي فدراسيون به طور فوق العاده به منظور رسيدگي به تخلفات تماشاگران تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران در مسابقه با مقاومت سپاسي (16 مهر) و برق شيراز (27 مهر) برگزار مي*شود.

اميررضا واعظي آشتياني مدير عامل باشگاه استقلال تهران، نظري جويباري سرپرست تيم فوتبال استقلال به همراه مسئول کانون هواداران باشگاه بايد ساعت 15:30 شنبه (18 آبان) در فدراسيون فوتبال حضور يابند.

همچنين در مسابقه دو تيم پاس همدان و استقلال تهران که سي*ام مهرماه به ميزباني پاس همدان برگزار شد، تماشاگران تيم استقلال دردقيقه 31 و 33 بازي مبادرت به پرتاب وسايل مختلف به زمين كردند. همچنين تماشاگران پاس همدان نيز در دقيقه 4 مسابقه اقدام به پرتاب اشيا مختلف به سمت بازيکنان استقلال تهران كردند كه بر همين اساس هر دو تيم به توبيخ کتبي در پرونده و هرکدام به پرداخت مبلغ 5 ميليون ريال جريمه نقدي محکوم شدند.

همچنين تيم فوتبال پاس همدان به علت 4 اخطاره بودن نيز به پرداخت 2 ميليون ريال جريمه نقدي محکوم شد.
    sigpic
    WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
      guys, if you look at the replay of hossein kazemi's beautiful free kick, do you think that it was an offside goal?
      no i dont think it hit anyone after seeing the replay like 5 times

it did hit the crossbar though

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
        guys, if you look at the replay of hossein kazemi's beautiful free kick, do you think that it was an offside goal?
        Watch it closely!
        http://www.irangoals.com/2008/10/31/...hran-zob-ahan/
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

when i look at the second goal it was actually a terrible decision by meysam maniei to play Majidi just look at the second goal again and see how free Janvario was when maniei passed the ball to majidi and he was lucky that the pass when through
          http://www.irangoals.com/2008/10/31/...hran-zob-ahan/

Comment

i was looking through some of our teams pictures throughout these years and thought i would share it with my fellow SARVARS!!

this one is from early 90s, abedzadeh was still with us.

i can recognize only a few of them, so i will appreciate if u guys help me out:

standing left to right: ahmadreza abedzadeh, samad marfavi, ???, ???, reza hassanzadeh, ????
            seated left to right: ???, farshad falahatzadeh, ????, ????, ????
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

again, i dont recognize anyone from this pic except reza hassanzadeh standing 3rd from left and javad zarincheh seated 2nd from left.

ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

this one is from our early years in IPL:

standing left to right: sohrab bakhtiyarizadeh, mahmoud fekri, mohammad 'beckham' navazi, mehdy hasheminasab, mohammad khoramgah, alireza nikbakht vahedi
                seated left to right: parviz boroumand, alireza akbarpour (one of my all time fav esteghlalis), ahmad momenzadeh, sirous dinmohammadi, mojahed khaziravi
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

this one is from the 80s if im not mistaken, probably mid to late 80s

again, i can only recognize javad zarinche seated 2nd from left, abdolali changiz kachal seated 3rd from left and farshad falahatzadeh standing 3rd from left
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

and ofcourse, the team which won the IPL in 2005 and dont need any introduction

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                      this one is from the 80s if im not mistaken, probably mid to late 80s

again, i can only recognize javad zarinche seated 2nd from left, abdolali changiz kachal seated 3rd from left and farshad falahatzadeh standing 3rd from left
                      Zarincheh is 1st seated from left
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        and ofcourse, the team which won the IPL in 2005 and dont need any introduction
                        lol at enayati
                        He has scored so many goals for SS and had a great future but now
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

GHALENOEE for president !!!

he has shown often he is a head and shoulder above all other coaches in Iran.

Ghotbi, just has gone out of " Air " !!
                          Dr.Z, has lost ambition !
                          mazloomi,yavari,payrovani,etc,etc...are just not TM matrial.
                          Daei,is just,the luckiest coach on earth,to land TM job, with absolutly no qualification,nor experince, no record, etc....

Ghalenoee, has ,

the experince,
                          the maturity,
                          The knowledge
                          the record,
                          the ambition.
                          the intelect.

to head TM job....he just has not scored enough goals during his playing time,as much as daei did !!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                            Zarincheh is 1st seated from left

true, thanx amin. how silly of me, dunno how i saw him 2nd
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

yashar jan thanks for th pics.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

mokhlesim hasan jan!
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X