Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
    I thnk it will be better to keep Jabbari on the bench next game as well, give it a shot to Rinaldo. Bring in Jabbari 60th minute. Cuz Ahvaz field is not really good and we can't risk it to lose him RIGHT NOW, AGAIN!
    good Idea ! I strongly agree with you
    www.esteghlali.com

Comment

esteghlali broz mobarake . I've been without a pc 4quite a while now, but all posts are read and appreciated.

I think that Majidi's goal was great since he had beef with Karimi and he had stated previously that he wants to prove firouz that he's wrong. I'm proud that we came out of this game with a victory. We have Sepahan and PP in front of us, and I'm optimistic that we'll put up a good fight against them.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by IranJavidan View Post
        esteghlali broz mobarake . I've been without a pc 4quite a while now, but all posts are read and appreciated.

I think that Majidi's goal was great since he had beef with Karimi and he had stated previously that he wants to prove firouz that he's wrong. I'm proud that we came out of this game with a victory. We have Sepahan and PP in front of us, and I'm optimistic that we'll put up a good fight against them.
        we already played sepahan 2 times we tied 1-1 in azadi and we lost 2-1 isfahan
        I cant wait till the derby, i am sure we will win as GN has always tied one derby and won the other!
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
          we already played sepahan 2 times we tied 1-1 in azadi and we lost 2-1 isfahan
          I cant wait till the derby, i am sure we will win as GN has always tied one derby and won the other!
          my bad man i meant zobahan. derby should be amzing 2 watch; i hope there's gonna be a win this time.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Too bad form doesn't mean jack in the derby though, otherwise we'd walk over PP! It doesn't matter whether one of the 2 teams is standing 17th or 1st, in the big derby other factors will determine the outcome of the game.

Just think about last year, our worst season ever, and one of PP's best ones, and still we didn't lose, and imo could've even won.

I'm optimistic that we'll win this time, as already mentioned, Qn has a good record in the derby and has never lost one. If we manage to defeat PP, we'll have 1 main contender out of the race for 90%; if we lose (Khoda nakoneh), they'd stil be in the race.

I hope Borhani scores in the derby so we can add another "rafto bargashti" to our list
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              Too bad form doesn't mean jack in the derby though, otherwise we'd walk over PP! It doesn't matter whether one of the 2 teams is standing 17th or 1st, in the big derby other factors will determine the outcome of the game.
              Just think about last year, our worst season ever, and one of PP's best ones, and still we didn't lose, and imo could've even won.
              I'm optimistic that we'll win this time, as already mentioned, Qn has a good record in the derby and has never lost one. If we manage to defeat PP, we'll have 1 main contender out of the race for 90%; if we lose (Khoda nakoneh), they'd stil be in the race.
              I hope Borhani scores in the derby so we can add another "rafto bargashti" to our list
              by the derby we will have ravankhah, jabbari in good form, maybe mobali/enayati and rinaldo!!
              im very optimistic as GN has always won one derby every season
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

http://www.iran-varzeshi.com/1387/87...l/footbal4.htmmontazeri: I will be back for the esteghlal ahvaz game!
                he also said that he would love it if mobali becomes a esteghlali
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Every week I come across an interview with Agha Nassere Hejazi. You know, I used to love this guy and maybe still do, but I am sick and tired of some of his comments. His sarcastic and negative comments gets to me. He acts like he is the best coach. He had his chance last season and he did not do well. Man, let the team be. Nag, nag, nag.......GOD.

Comment

zende bad dash ali mansourian

Comment

SS official website is gonna start shortly:

نسخه چاپي ارسال به دوستان
                      با حضور زريبافان
                      سايت باشگاه استقلال تهران افتتاح مي شود

خبرگزاري فارس: با حضور رئيس مجمع باشگاه استقلال سايت اين باشگاه دوشنبه هفته جاري افتتاح مي شود.

به گزارش خبرگزاري فارس، سرانجام پس از مدت ها سايت باشگاه استقلال دوشنبه هفته جاري آغاز به كار مي كند.
                      پس از جلسه هيات مديره باشگاه در روز دوشنبه؛ با حضور مسعود زريبافان، اعضاي هيات مديره و امير قلعه نويي اين سايت افتتاح مي شود.
                      sigpic
                      WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

baba, khodaeeesh be **** raftim ba in websitemoon.

It's been offline for 6-7 months now, maybe even longer

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                          zende bad dash ali mansourian
                          Here is the last goal he scored wich I uploaded once and posted it here:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=to-YYXT8TRc
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

lovely vid. all the chants

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                              baba, khodaeeesh be **** raftim ba in websitemoon.

It's been offline for 6-7 months now, maybe even longer
                              Don't go Agha Kasra. Where you going?

Comment

Originally posted by blue blood View Post
                                Don't go Agha Kasra. Where you going?
                                hahahahah

hich ja daash

Comment

Working...
                                X