Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Well the same way Perspolis has been changed to Piroozi, Taj has been changed to Esteghlal.

About the players being "Eslami", well I'm not sure which players you are talking about specifically, but as far as I know we don't really have any basijis or anything in our squad

I think Karimi, Bagheri etc are as "Eslami" as Akbarpour, Ghorbani...
    Amin they have nikbakht. He is like 100000000000000x more eslami then all our players combined

Comment

Originally posted by Kianosh
      Just a general question to you esteghlalis. How come Esteghlal is seen as a MUCH more eslami team than persepolis. The coaches the players.. the are so eslami it kind of makes you wonder why they are like that. Anybody has a good answer to this.. Cause no one can deny their is something like this. Persepolis-anti eslami government, and esteghlal pro-government. Not really like that but something close to it.
      dude, 3 of ur most beloved CEO's have been heavily islami: abedini, karim ansarifard and kashani...!!! and now, ur next CEO big brother ansarifard is also eslami...

not to forget, perspolis most gheyrati players like parvin, maelli kohan, moharami are also eslami and even seen in many islamic events and around akhonds...

we have our share of non eslamis as well...the biggest example is nasser khan.
      why do u think he never got anywhere in iran? because he has no relations with the mullahs... the only reason he is brought to the club is cos of his popularity, which many times, is used for evil reasons like playing with fans emotions...

as for the name changing of taj ot esteghlal, wat do u expect man? i mean, the name of our club symbolied the
      Islamic Republic's enemy: CROWN = SHAH. There was no way such a name would remain in our country, even if it was perspolis whose name would have been something related to the Shah's govt!
      thats like having a club named NAZI FC in germany, or COMMUNISM FC in USSR!! u think these clubs would have the same names after the downfall of those regimes???
      Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 02-05-2009, 07:08 PM.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Na aziz, manzoram khode bashka nabod. Its only a feeling I have that it is like this. . Maybe i am wrong, its just a feeling I have . Maybe because of the name , PERSEPOLIS and the government trying hard to call it Pirozi for example. or the History that it revives in the name persepolis, while the name Esteghlal clearly is a tribute to the revolution. Am i totally off?
        is it cause of akbarpours pic he pulled his jersey up and said "yaa zahra" on it??? lol

Comment

How about the supporters, you would not say that Persepolis supporters are more anti-government than esteghlal?.. I mean.. Is persepolis and esteghlal in no way Political, the choice ? I dont have answers, just want to know, since I have only the past 2-3 years been into IPL. I mean, just watch the Persepolis emblem, it is so Anti-IRI you can be.
          well, esteghlals emblem isnt islamic either.
          infact, its interesting to note that esteghlals logo has still remained from shah days.
          the circles in the logo reflect the fact that esteghlal originally started off as cycling club during shahs era

as for the fans... i dont know, but since perspolis fans are more than esteghlal fans, going by the law of averages, the chances of perspolis having BOTH ESLAMI AND NON ESLAMI fans is higher than esteghlal!
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
            well, esteghlals emblem isnt islamic either.
            infact, its interesting to note that esteghlals logo has still remained from shah days.
            the circles in the logo reflect the fact that esteghlal originally started off as cycling club during shahs era
            as for the fans... i dont know, but since perspolis fans are more than esteghlal fans, going by the law of averages, the chances of perspolis having BOTH ESLAMI AND NON ESLAMI fans is higher than esteghlal!
            good thing you point that out.. that's awesome that we still have our original logo thank god **knock on wood**

i was gonna say this before.. i doubt those circles have any relations with the cycling guys that started the club.. cause i mean PP has the that olympic rings too and its three of them just like SS.. first was like 5 now its 3

Older one

current

Comment

well thats wat i think i heard some esteghlal player/official say long time back or maybe i read it..i can vaguely remember....
              i think it was shafei from varzesho mardom long time back....
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

استقلال با هما به جده مي*رود
                اردوي 48 ساعته پيش از داربي

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
                سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

تيم فوتبال استقلال با مساعدت هواپيمايي هما با پرواز مستقيم به جده مي*رود.

به گزارش گروه دريافت خبر ايسنا، پنجشنبه طي مذاكرات واعظي آشتياني با مديرعامل هواپيمايي هما مشكل پرواز تيم استقلال براي مسابقه مقابل تيم الاتحاد حل شد. سعيد حسامي، مديرعامل شركت هواپيمايي هما در گفت*وگو با مديرعامل استقلال تاكيد كرد كه هواپيمايي هما همكاري لازم جهت سفر مستقيم استقلال به جده را انجام خواهد داد.

كليه پروازها به سمت جده در هفته سوم اسفند ماه دو مرحله*اي خواهد بود و مسوولان باشگاه با رايزني*هاي فراوان توانسته*اند از طريق هواپيمايي هما اين امكان ويژه را فراهم سازند.

**تمرينات استقلال، شنبه و يكشنبه 2 جلسه در روز

تمرينات تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران از فردا صبح آغاز مي*شود. به دنبال تعطيلي 2 روزه از ساعت 10 صبح فردا در مجموعه ورزشي انقلاب تمرينات بدنسازي تيم آغاز مي*شود و ساعت 15:30 بعدازظهر فردا هم در ورزشگاه دستگردي تمرينات با توپ اين تيم دنبال خواهد شد.

به گزارش سايت رسمي باشگاه استقلال، تمرينات تيم استقلال در روزهاي شنبه و يكشنبه 2 جلسه در روز خواهد بود و از روز دوشنبه تمرينات به يك جلسه در روز كاهش مي*يابد.

** اردوي 48 ساعته، پيش از داربي

بازيكنان تيم فوتبال استقلال 48 ساعت قبل از داربي تهران به اردو مي*روند.

بعدازظهر چهارشنبه اين هفته و پس از جلسه تمرين بازيكنان تيم استقلال براي برپايي يك اردوي 48 ساعته، پيش از داربي تهران به هتل المپيك خواهند رفت.

**سه بازيكن 2 اخطاره درتيم استقلال

فقط 3 بازيكن تيم فوتبال استقلال 2 اخطاره هستند.

بنابر اعلام علي نظري، سرپرست و مدير تيم خسرو حيدري، فرهاد مجيدي و هادي شكوري، بازيكنان دو اخطاره تيم استقلال، پيش از داربي تهران هستند. بنابراين تيم فوتبال استقلال تمامي بازيكنان خود را براي مسابقه بزرگ جمعه آينده در اختيار خواهد داشت. همچنين شايعه محروميت حسين كاظمي به دليل سه اخطاره بودن، به هيچ وجه صحت ندارد و او يك اخطاره است.

SOURCE: ISNA

Goooooood news! for the first time in the history of mankind SS is going to Jeddah for clash against Al-Ittehad with a direct flight Homa airlines has agreed to provide SS with direct flight.

Also, we will have all our players ready for derby as we will not have any suspensions due to 3 yellow cards.

Comment

Aghajon.. tarif konin vaseje man .. migin "longi".... yani chi?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

its because a long is always red as you see in shayans picture

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^^^bow:

GENERAL AMIR GHALENOEI!!! DOOSET DARIM! DOOSET DARIM!!!

Comment

Just a general question to you esteghlalis. How come Esteghlal is seen as a MUCH more eslami team than persepolis. The coaches the players.. the are so eslami it kind of makes you wonder why they are like that. Anybody has a good answer to this.. Cause no one can deny their is something like this. Persepolis-anti eslami government, and esteghlal pro-government. Not really like that but something close to it.

Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I want to write something cause i was SHOCKED to see this. Dont know if it is the truth.
                            I read here http://www.footballderbies.com/honours/index.php?id=60
                            the following.
                            That persepolis represented the lower class i knew.. but that esteghlal represented the king and the elite of the society Is a shock to me..That your name was TAJ i knew.. but . i did not know you guys represented the king.. i Mean.. Persepolis.. just.. by the name of it, should represent the Persian Empire.
                            Anyway.. VERY interesting
                            no its true, Taj was the team of the king, while perspolis was the mardomi team.
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

عضو هيأت مديره استقلال: پاداش پيروزى بر پرسپوليس، ويژه است
                              تهران IranSport.Net - على انصارى عضو هيأت مديره باشگاه استقلال تهران گفت: در صورتى كه بازيكنان استقلال ضمن ارائه يك بازى جوانمردانه بتوانند تيم پرسپوليس را در مسابقه دربى شكست دهند يك پاداش ويژه در شأن نام استقلال به آنها اهدا خواهم كرد. وى در ادامه گفت: طى توافقات مديران باشگاه استقلال تهران، بازار مبل ايران اسپانسر اين تيم در نيمه فصل اول مسابقات ليگ برتر در ادامه اين بازى ها جاى خود را به بازار موبايل داد اما براى ليگ قهرمانان آسيا با مديران شركت خودروسازى سايپا مذاكراتى را انجام داديم كه به توافق اوليه هم رسيديم وحتى نام اين اسپانسر را براى تيم استقلال در ليگ قهرمانان آسيا به كنفدراسيون فوتبال آسيا ارسال كرديم.
                              SOURCE: IRANSPORT

One of SS's board members: SS players should expect great rewards if they win Derby. (hopefully it wont be all talks and no action!) For ACL matches, SS has started negotiations with Saipa to sponsor SS.

ورمزيار: شانس صبا براى جذب عنايتى بيشتر از استقلال است
                              تهران IranSport.Net - صادق ورمزيار مربى صباى قم گفت: صحبت هاى مقدماتى را با رضا عنايتى انجام داده ايم و شانس به خدمت گرفتن اين بازيكن براى ما در مقايسه با استقلال بيشتر است. وى با بيان اينكه هنوز هيچ چيز قطعى نيست، تصريح كرد: نمى توانيم به اجبار عنايتى را به تيم خود بكشانيم.انتخاب تيم و مشخص كردن وضعيت عنايتى توسط خودش انجام مى گيرد و كسى نمى تواند در اين پروسه دخالتى كند. مربى صبا با تأكيد بر اينكه اماراتى ها با عنايتى همكارى نمى كنند، ادامه داد: از جذب مهاجم برزيلى توسط باشگاه النصر به جاى عنايتى خبر ندارم اما آنچه مشخص است اينكه آنها قصد اذيت كردن مهاجم ايرانى خود را دارند. اگر اماراتى ها ۱۰ مهاجم برزيلى هم بگيرند مى توانند باز هم رضايتنامه عنايتى را ندهند.
                              SOURCE:IRANSPORT

مديرعامل استقلال: عنايتى با هر باشگاهى كه دوست دارد مذاكره كند!
                              تهران IranSport.Net - واعظى آشتيانى، مديرعامل استقلال گفت: عنايتى هم اكنون با باشگاهش مشكل دارد و بايد اول مشكل خود را با اين باشگاه حل كند و پس از جدايى از النصر درمورد پيوستن به استقلال با او صحبت كنيم. آشتيانى با بيان اينكه براى پيوستن عنايتى به استقلال زور و اجبارى در كار نيست ، بيان داشت: او مى تواند با هر باشگاهى كه دلش خواست در ايران مذاكره كند و ما نيز براى مذاكره با وى تصميم گيرى خواهيم كرد. وى در پاسخ به اين سؤال كه نظر شما درمورد داور دربى چيست هم گفت: براى باشگاه استقلال فرقى نمى كند، هر چه فدراسيون براى انتخاب داور تصميم گيرى كند ما پيروى خواهيم كرد.
                              SOURCE: IRANSPORT

Varmaziar: Saba has a greater chance of signing Enayati.
                              Ashtiani: Enayati is free to talk with whatever team he wants it seems that SS is not too keen on signing Enayati, this issue is dragging too long
                              Last edited by TrueBlue; 02-09-2009, 09:41 AM.

Comment

^^ i still think signing enayati is shot in a foot... he doesn't have the physique to be able to compete in ACL

Comment

Working...
                                X