• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Alizadeh a true Esteghlali?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
      ^^bad bakht karimi
      i love alizadeh no matter wat.. the guys is a true esteghlali
      The guy has a team spirit but has no place in Esteghlal ( not because of the hand ball ). He really doesn't have much talent. He is as bad as Abasfard. 269pounds Daei would be better than these people.

Comment

Screw alizadeh man... I hate him so much, he's a complete waste of team space and totally NOT a player for IPL standards.

Abbasfard is much much better than him in the air and in finishing and I prefer him over alizadeh at any given point in time.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Who came up with the (absurd) idea to sign him in first place anyway?!
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

/\

GN, Marfavi
            He was a free player so.

Comment

Originally posted by blue blood View Post
              Sometimes I feel sorry for Alizadeh. But then I remember the hand ball and the first word out of my mouth : Mafka
              again using his hands:bs:

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Shayan jaan, I guess I missed your point. If you mean he does not have much talent I agree with you. But I still don't understand your post.

Comment

what the hell was this display of football today guys? I didn't see the game but I can imagine ss wasn't the ss of last month....anyways, good for the league, although ss still the number one candidate to win the title...
                  btw, last season about the same time Perspolis lost 4-1 to ss ahvaz away, which ironically was on the same day that ss lost 4-1 in Azadi to pegah, but after that the team reacted very well and Ghotbi got the team together and we won the league...my point is, this loss can be a blessing if the team reacts well to it, and GN will play the biggest role here..as usual for ss.
                  of course for the sake of the league and Perspolis I would want ss to lose more points lol but I guess this loss can mean nothing to ss after all.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by blue blood View Post
                    ^ Shayan jaan, I guess I missed your point. If you mean he does not have much talent I agree with you. But I still don't understand your post.
                    my point is why a professional handball player should be playing pro football when all he can do is use his hands!!!

seriously what good did he do in the few mins he was subbed in??

komake tim ke nakard hich, az posht kamare tim ro shekond.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Agree.

Comment

What a nice goal from Ali Samereh!

Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                          what the hell was this display of football today guys? I didn't see the game but I can imagine ss wasn't the ss of last month....anyways, good for the league, although ss still the number one candidate to win the title...
                          btw, last season about the same time Perspolis lost 4-1 to ss ahvaz away, which ironically was on the same day that ss lost 4-1 in Azadi to pegah, but after that the team reacted very well and Ghotbi got the team together and we won the league...my point is, this loss can be a blessing if the team reacts well to it, and GN will play the biggest role here..as usual for ss.
                          of course for the sake of the league and Perspolis I would want ss to lose more points lol but I guess this loss can mean nothing to ss after all.
                          armin jan, we didnt play a very good game, but i dont think fajr did either, not until they had their 2 quick goals by the 35th minute, which puzzled GN and the whole team who had 60 minutes to make up for it professionaly, but instead, hesistantly started kicking under the ball hoping for miracle to happen...
                          after that, fajr played a nice counter attack game

this is wat i think actually happened and i posted it in the other thread:

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                          i really think the fajr game was a game of consequences.

before the goal in the 30th minute, esteghlal was doing pretty ok, slightly even better than fajr.
                          but 2 quick goals in the 30th and 35th minute, which estehlal has only itself to blame made it really tough for the team and in a kind of unexpected and previously unseen situation.

i guess the players were confused, GN too didnt know wat to do and pulled out a defender in the 35th minute itself. i think he should have been more patient and continued with the same team, or maybe some minor changes, but not playing with only 2 defenders and making manei a 3rd defender. that was like risking all or nothing, in the 35th minute of the game which i personally dont think is a wise thing to do.

if esteghlal could score 1, they would have been back in the game, but he took a big risk and it didnt pay off. ofcourse, the team wasnt playing that well either but i think it was a one time thingy. it doesnt mean esteghlal wont lose or cant lose any more, it can, but this game was one of a type and i think it thought the team and the players a new situation, how to react when they fall behind by 2 goals early in the game, which could happen in ACL against strong opposition.

maybe if we fail to beat pas and zobahan wins tomm, the hashie will start creeping in slowly, but at the moment, i think we are still doing fine and GN can keep things under control!
                          i think the biggest lesson GN and the boys SHOULD HAVE LEARNT fromt his game, is to expect the unexpected like trailing 2-0 by the 35th minute from 2 chances the opponent creates, and then dealing with it professionaly and calmly rather than hesitantly and emotionally...

being able to keep ur cool under pressure and not resorting to emotional behaviour is a big part of professionalism which we have time and again see, our football in general lacks, specially compared to our asian rivals. this could very well be a good lesson for us in ACL and hopefully in the future esteghlal and TM games!

otherwise, i dont think 4-1 was an accurate result of the game. maybe, had esteghlal scored 1 goal earlier and then conceded 2 to become 2-1, or if one of the 2 goals wouldnt have gone in and the score was till 1-0, things would have been different and we could even come out of shiraz with all 3 points - difficult, but possible.
                          Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 02-21-2009, 05:50 PM.
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

btw guys, sepahan played away to peykan today and won 1-0.
                            i didnt get to watch the game but apparently, sepahan was the better team and they were without navidkia as well.

besides, peykan havent been their true self for some time now. still a good team, but not as strong as they were in the first half of the season.

so i think, we can get the 3 points of the game if we keep our cool and dont lose our concentration infront of our goal and their goal. might not turn out to be a beautiful game by us, but for sure, the most important thing we want is the 3 points of that game ahead of the zobahan clash.

and hopefully, no more injuries or suspensions. confusion over jabbari's suspensions probably means that he has 2 yellow cards so far, so i hope he doesnt get a yellow against peykan either. im hoping jabbari and janvario will both play against zobahan and we beat them there, to finish off the league once and for all!

Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Any news about Januario's return?

Comment

What's his injury precisely anyway?
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X