• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

looool damet garm persianking ! btw whats ur real name ! ?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriAkaBarut View Post
        looool damet garm persianking ! btw whats ur real name ! ?
        Aziz my real name is Nariman

now whats your real name?
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Pouria ! nice 2 meet you
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriAkaBarut View Post
            Pouria ! nice 2 meet you
            nice to meet you too dadash
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout

Comment

استقلالى ها برد پرسپوليس را ديدند

ايران ورزشى- استقلالى ها كه امروز مقابل الهلال قرار مى گيرند ديروز برد پرسپوليس مقابل الشارجه را تماشا كردند. آبى پوشان قبل از تمرين شب گذشته شان از طريق شبكه تلويزيونى جام جم اين بازى را نگاه كردند. چهره هاى بازيكنان پس از پيروزى رقيب ديرينه شان ديدنى بود و بازيكنان از اينكه رقيب ديرينه آنها ليگ قهرمانان را با اقتدار آغاز كرده خوشحال بودند و پس از پايان مسابقه با sms اين پيروزى را به بازيكنان پرسپوليس تبريك گفتند. آبى ها كه انتظار داشتند بازى صبا و الهلال را هم ببينند با مخالفت قلعه نويى روبه رو شدند و سرمربى استقلال با تذكر اين نكته كه شما فردا بازى حساسى پيش رو داريد و بايد استراحت كنيد از شاگردانش خواست به اتاق هايشان بروند و با استراحت آماده بازى با الهلال شوند.

eyval to ss players; Iran is behind them today, so we all be as happy if ss gets a decent result in Jadda.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

we got robbed of a point!

first of all, after ittihad scored majidi had a 1-1 which was called offside when it wasnt offside at all.
                and ittihads second goal was a foul on borhani so not only should they have not scored that goal but we would have had a free kick in a dangerous zone.
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

if mr diver majidi didnt keep diving everytime an ant stepped on his toe or placed a finger on him, maybe he wouldnt throw himself down on that moroccan guy and instead ressurize him and not allow him to take that cannon ball of a shot at our goal!

also i watched the replay, the ball passed 2 of our defenders, both of whom moved away and allowed the ball to go to our goal

sad....really sad....
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^
                    SS players dont have the experience playing at ACL. They should used to it soon. its not like IPL...every little mistake will get you punished.
                    Its not a too bad thing losing away to the strongest opponent, but the rest of the games are very crucial and must win games for SS.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

well considering ss has another ACL game in 6 days, the sooner ss recovers from this bad loss and put it behind them, the better off ss will be...
                      Al-jazira will come to defend and I doubt they can do that in azadi and ss should go score some goals and see themselves back in top 2, then just take it one game at a time,,,,this is not as much of a disaster as some making it to sound like...although it was a harsh one and should not have happend, but with 5 more games to go, 3 of them in Hell, known as Azadi, ss can finish 1st in the group.
                      now ss does need to remember not to give too much credit to their opponents and believe that if they are doing well in the IPL, that means they are better than the rest of their middle eastern rivals in the group...same goes for the next round if ss is to meet another saudi team.
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

ya but these UAE teams are no match to perspolis or esteghlal, at least in Azadi...ss of course can't understimate them, but ss is at least a few goals ahead of this al-jazira team.
                        sigpic

Comment

Al jazira chiye dadash. Behesh migim AL TOLOMBE

Comment

I just watched the Full Highlights of the SS game today

WOW!!!!!!
                            SS didnt won but they owned Al sfasdf

Al aada was lucky!!
                            SS could have won with more than 5 goals

I believe SS will wake up in the next games!!
                            They are a fanatstic team!

You guys will make it
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                              I just watched the Full Highlights of the SS game today
                              WOW!!!!!!
                              SS didnt won but they owned Al sfasdf
                              Al aada was lucky!!
                              SS could have won with more than 5 goals
                              I believe SS will wake up in the next games!!
                              They are a fanatstic team!
                              You guys will make it
                              Thanks PK.
                              But I don't know. It has gone down hill pretty fast. I had a lot of hope. I think were gonna go .

Comment

Hello...Helloooooooo?
                                Just checking to see if this thread still works.

Comment

Working...
                                X