No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!! so we might miss BOTH JABBARI AND JANVARIO??? oh dear...
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      WOW!! so we might miss BOTH JABBARI AND JANVARIO??? oh dear...
      I doubt it. I saw januario training today with the group. Pair him up with Majidi, if he gets hurt or w/e sub him out for Akbari.

Guys do you have news on Bayat?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        I doubt it. I saw januario training today with the group. Pair him up with Majidi, if he gets hurt or w/e sub him out for Akbari.

Guys do you have news on Bayat?
        I saw some pics of him here and there training with the team, but nothin in particular.

GN has shown that he believes in certain players no matter what.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Seriously this one It makes me laugh !
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriAkaBarut View Post
            Seriously this one It makes me laugh !
            1)they still havent given away the rewards for winning the IPL in 2005!! so stop with all this fake promises!

2)all this while esteghlal was leading the table, in contention in 3 tournaments and they werent promised any reward! now that they might not win the IPL, they are promising a reward?? wat will be the use of beating both payam and saipa if zobahan also beats foulad and malavan??
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Im telling u bro as soon as they saw They are in trouble they started to do like Saudi Arabia teams , But Not If they were already guaranteed to win even in the last 2weeks They would never offer the prize lool ! I swaer these guys are too funny !
              sigpic

Comment

I cant skip school tomorow to watch the game since i have accounting exam

I know our boys will make us happy and get three points!
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
                  SS without their 4 players against Saipa:
                  تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران در ديدار با سايپا چهار بازيكن خود را در اختيار ندارد.
                  به گزارش خبرگزاري ورزش ايران(ايپنا)، تيم استقلال فردا در ديداري حساس برابر سايپا قرار مي گيرد. اين هفته بر استقلال از حساسيت بالايي برخوردار است چراكه در صورت پيروزي استقلال و شكست يا تساوي ذوب*آهن، تيم استقلال مي*تواند به كسب قهرماني اميدوار باشد. اين در حالي است كه استقلال در اين ديدار حساس چهار بازيكن خود را در اختيار ندارد. مجتبي جباري، فابيو جانواريو، پژمان منتظري و هاشم بيك*زاده بازيكناني هستند كه به دليل محروميت و مصدوميت در اين ديدار نمي*توانند استقلال را همراهي كنند.

Jabbari, Janvario, Montazer, Beykzadeh and Montazeri are not gonna playing due to suspension and injury.
                  So,is this Today's lineup?

-----------------Talebloo
                  ------------------Koushki
                  -------Shakouri-------------Ghorbani
                  -------------------Kazemi
                  -Heidari---------------------------Maniei?
                  ---------Ravankah---------Pouladi
                  ------------Borhani------Akbarpour
                  My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Originally posted by mehdy View Post
                    So,is this Today's lineup?

-----------------Talebloo
                    ------------------Koushki
                    -------Shakouri-------------Ghorbani
                    -------------------Kazemi
                    -Heidari---------------------------Maniei?
                    ---------Ravankah---------Pouladi
                    ------------Borhani------Akbarpour
                    I think Amirabadi will play. I hope he plays good.

And I hope Majidi will play. Even though he ain't playing that good this season he plays with his heart and ba taasob. we need that gheyrat. not some tall soosool ozgal called pouladi who thinks he is a taller iranian roberto carlos shoots from everywhere.

Comment

if majidi doest keep diving and doesnt keep up his selfish dribbling, he will play good automatically.

its upto him!

and yea, i think amirabadi will start. i really hope janvario is fit to play cos without janvario and jabbari, we are gonna pull out the 3 points out of somewhere where the sun doesnt shine!
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_S View Post
                        SS without their 4 players against Saipa:
                        تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران در ديدار با سايپا چهار بازيكن خود را در اختيار ندارد.
                        به گزارش خبرگزاري ورزش ايران(ايپنا)، تيم استقلال فردا در ديداري حساس برابر سايپا قرار مي گيرد. اين هفته بر استقلال از حساسيت بالايي برخوردار است چراكه در صورت پيروزي استقلال و شكست يا تساوي ذوب*آهن، تيم استقلال مي*تواند به كسب قهرماني اميدوار باشد. اين در حالي است كه استقلال در اين ديدار حساس چهار بازيكن خود را در اختيار ندارد. مجتبي جباري، فابيو جانواريو، پژمان منتظري و هاشم بيك*زاده بازيكناني هستند كه به دليل محروميت و مصدوميت در اين ديدار نمي*توانند استقلال را همراهي كنند.

Jabbari, Janvario, Montazer, Beykzadeh and Montazeri are not gonna playing due to suspension and injury.
                        Wow we're officially fcvkd if Janvario won't play

However, if we somehow manage to grab the 3 points today, it might be a blessing since he'll be rested and match-fit for the Payam clash. The question is though, will we be able to win without Janvario and Jabbari?? I pray to God that we will!

Faghat Qn Pouladi ro bazi nadeh
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Well done...IPL over, ACL over...waghean afarin...
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

WOW, I dunno what to say anymore?

I really don't want to sound like a sore loser here, and I've always criticized the whole team when we don't perform, but the referee is directly to blame for this tie. First of all, Ferdosipoor said numerous times that that fat blob Ghahremani is too far from the scenes, and especially on the counter attacks, he was too far and could not see at all. Secondly, there were soo many fouls on our players that the refs didn't call, but that simple nudge that Akbarpour did on Hosseini in the end of the game is?

OK GHIASI IS ON NOW, and he said that that was a foul on Juanario behind the penalty box, and he shouldn't have received a yellow card for "trying to fool the ref." UPDATE!! There were some scenes from the Malavan-ZZ game that are also fishy.. Especially the PENALTY THAT WASN'T CALLED FOR MALAVAN! WTF is going on in our football?

The foul on Ravankhah was a penalty. And the foul on Heydari was correct.

So as we can see, first with the suspicious interviews by Navazi and Zarincheh right before the Um Salal game, then with the replacement rumours for GN, and now this... too rooze roshan the referees stole the championship from us.

Having said that, GN should've known better that Saipa's defenders are dominant in the air, and I don't know why he insisted on using aerial balls?? Hosseini alone was the first on the ball 90% of the time. So maybe subbing Akbari in could've helped...Although Kazemi played a lil better today. Akbarpour and Shakouri also could've helped very much if they knew how to score better, but no surprise there (I have no clue what has happened to Akbarpour... All those nice goals, and he couldn't score that 1on1 or pass the ball to Borhani!)

Anyway, I know that our chances are very very low now since ZZ only needs a tie to win it, but for me personally, I had a blast this season, since it's maybe just once in a lifetime where you can see your team demolish all the other teams and score so many goals in a season. Borhani became the top scorer, Heydari showed all of Iran what he's made of...but heyf ke we lost our chances greatly to finish it off; and have to expect for a miracle to get the trophy.

Anyway, life goes on... With everything that I've seen so far from the Politicans running our football, we should've saw this coming, and we're to blame ourselves first and foremost for slipping after the PP game. To me, especially after this game, Esteghlal is the real champion, and we were obviously victimized here (I'm not even stressing ALL the penalties that weren't called for us all season long.) And if you're gonna quote/reply me that these things happen in football (Ref mistakes) think for one second: We could've had a better referee like Torki or Mozaffari, and not this overweight bastard. Also, there was a clear penalty commited on the Malavan player that's OBVIOUS, but no whistle.
                            Last edited by IranJavidan; 04-16-2009, 08:18 AM.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

add to that TM and for me, european champions league!!

but in all seriousness, it burns me to admit it but our team has become pathetic!

a bunch of selfish egoistic players! everyone wants to just dive or take a shot at the goal, even if he is 30 meters away from the goal! borhani, akbarpour, amirabadi, janvario...

and u know wat the funny thing is? NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM WAS ON GOAL!!
                              all too weak, or way too wide! pathetic!!

janvario has reapeatedly proven he can score from direct freekicks around the penalty area! yet, the self centered hossein kazemi wants to take the shot, and every time he takes it, it hits the wall! EVERY FREAKING TIME SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON! kazemi and akbarpour both!
                              poor janvario has to just stand there and see these guys mess up another freekick!

and ofcourse, the way we conceded that goal!
                              1)AS USUAL, THE DUMBASS AKBARPOUR RUNS INTO THE OPPONENT AND COMMITS A FOUL! that too right outside the penalty area!! that too on a player like jalal hosseini who has trouble even walking with the ball at his feet, WHY THE F*CK DO U FOUL SUCH A PLAYER? two other players were already pressurizing him and could have got the ball off him, specially since hosseini had his back towards our goal and was causing no potential threat!!

2)and ofcourse, THE $HIT arrangement of our players in the penalty area during their freekick! AROUND 6 or 7 ESTEGHLALIS JUST STANDING INFRONT OF THE FIRST POST AND NOT EVEN MARKING A SAIPA PLAYER, WHILE SAIPA HAD 3 PLAYERS TOTALLY FREE ON OUR SECOND POST!!
                              WTF MAN??? EVEN MALDIVES CAN DEFEND BETTER THAN THAT!!

throw out akbarpour from the team!
                              seriously, this guy is a DODO who just runs for 90 minutes into watever comes in his way!
                              an egoistic selfish arrogant player who always fouls useless, never passes and misses opportunities 2 meters from goal like against perspolis and again today! FOOL!!

just play abbasfard and borhani upfront, atleast abbasfard can give us some aerial ability upfront and maybe we can actually score from the thousands of useless crosses that we keep sending for the 2 shorties upfront among the giant defenders!

to top it all, amirabadi also got injured! his injury seemd serious and i doubt he will make it for next sundays game!

this is pathetic!! we cant score, we cant defend! wat are we hoping for, i dont know???
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

hassan ur right!
                                bloody officials also assign the overweight ghahremani for a sensitive game like this!!!!
                                WHY DIDNT THEY ASSIGN HIM FOR SOME MID TABLE GAME????

and ravankhah definitely deserved a penalty!! i lost count how many penalties they didnt call for us this season!

also, GN continuous insistance on using the $hit alizadeh is another thing that we are paying for now!
                                the idiotic penalty he gave away to perspolis cost us 2 points, the own goal against sepahan cost us another 1 point, and the empty goal against al jazeera he missed cost us another 2 points in ACL!!

RETARD!! I SERIOUSLY HOPE FANS AND MEDIA PRESSURIZE GN TO GET RID OF ALIZADEH SINCE IT APPEARS GN HIMSELF WONT GET RID OF HIM ANYTIME SOON!!
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X