No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have to take a time off. I can't stand this anymore.

Comment

I second it.

Comment

Jabbari and Beykzadeh may miss Om Salal game:

وضعيت مبهم بازيكن استقلال پيش از بازي با ام*صلال
        عكس MRI از پاي مجتبي جباري

سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال
        1388/01/30
        04-19-2009
        18:41:38
        8801-12380: كد خبر

خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران - تهران
        سرويس: ورزشي - فوتبال

عكس "ام*.ار.آي" از پاي مجتبي جباري وضعيت او را در بازي با ام*صلال مشخص مي*كند.

به گزارش خبرگزاري دانشجويان ايران (ايسنا)، عكس ام*.*آر.آي پاي مجتبي جباري امشب توسط گروه پزشكي باشگاه استقلال بررسي مي*شود تا درباره حضور او در ديدار مقابل ام*صلال تصميم*گيري شود.

ضمن آن كه هاشم بيگ*زاده نيز به احتمال زياد به دليل مصدوميت بازي مقابل اين تيم قطري را از دست خواهد داد.
        sigpic
        WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Iranian fans in Perspolis training in Qatar ask the team to take revenge from the Qataris on behalf of ss

حدود ۲۰ ، ۳۰ نفر از ايرانى هاى مقيم قطر ساعت ۱۲ ظهر به هتل پرسپوليسى ها آمدند و با نفرات تيم مشغول گرفتن عكس و امضاى يادگارى شدند. هواداران حاضر از پرسپوليسى ها خواستند تا مقابل اين تيم قطرى سنگ تمام بگذارند. همچنين آنها از نفرات خواستند تا انتقام استقلال را از قطرى ها بگيرند.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

jabbari?? why? did he get injured again???

wat about amirabadi?? he seemed seriously injured in the last game against saipa??
            and now beygzadeh also may miss the game??
            so we have only manei for the game with no sub on th ebench

btw....have u guys noticed, its been ages since jabbari and janvario both played at the same time for esteghlal.
            either jabbari is getting suspended or janvario is getting injured, but they have never been together for the past 1 or 2 months which could be one reason why we havent been playing like before anymore
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              either jabbari is getting suspended or janvario is getting injured, but they have never been together for the past 1 or 2 months which could be one reason why we havent been playing like before anymore
              That's the reason IMO.

Comment

Jabbari injured and out for 3 weeks:

نوروزي به فارس خبر داد :
                دوري 3 هفته*اي جباري از ميادين فوتبال

خبرگزاري فارس: پزشك تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران از دوري 3 هفته*اي جباري از ميادين فوتبال خبر داد.

امين نوروزي در گفت*وگو با خبرگزاري فارس تصريح كرد: جباري از ناحيه كشاله پا دچار كشيدگي شده و پس از معاينات به عمل آمده مشخص شد وي حداقل به 3 هفته استراحت و فيزيوتراپي نياز دارد.
                وي تاكيد كرد: تمام تلاش خود را به كار مي*گيرم تا جباري دوره درمان خود را به خوبي سپري كند.
                نوروزي درباره ساير بازيكنان مصدوم استقلال اظهار داشت: هاشم بيك زاده و پژمان منتظري تمرينات ويژه*اي را انجام مي*دهند و اميدوارم تا هفته آينده اين دو به مرز آمادگي لازم برسند.
                sigpic
                WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Agha ridam be in physike jabbari.

Now that we need him he is injured again.

Comment

be khoda ghasam 3 ta kamtar be araba bezanin digheh na ma na shoma
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

guys turn to irib 1 ASAP, esteghlal trainings after saipa game

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                        Iranian fans in Perspolis training in Qatar ask the team to take revenge from the Qataris on behalf of ss

حدود ۲۰ ، ۳۰ نفر از ايرانى هاى مقيم قطر ساعت ۱۲ ظهر به هتل پرسپوليسى ها آمدند و با نفرات تيم مشغول گرفتن عكس و امضاى يادگارى شدند. هواداران حاضر از پرسپوليسى ها خواستند تا مقابل اين تيم قطرى سنگ تمام بگذارند. همچنين آنها از نفرات خواستند تا انتقام استقلال را از قطرى ها بگيرند.
                        baba ma nakhastim shoma vase ma entegham begirid.

Comment

no comments huh guys?? well i understand...its sad..... we are almost out of ACL and almost runners up of IPL..

but seriously, we should start benching akbarpour, he is messing up a lot.
                          play a tall striker like abbasfard upfront, atleast he can win some aerial balls with all the long balls we keep sending from the defense or GK...

btw guys, both our sweepers are injured: koushki and montaezri. and we dont have a defender sub anymore!
                          worst of all, taghipour is gonna be our sweeper from now on, we are F*cked!!
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Yea, I feel somewhat more mad than last season, cuz at least last season we were playing bad all along, but it just hurts so much to see your team drop from all the way up to this...

And it is GN's direct fault for playing, and insisting on playing Akbarpour. He's been missing too many chances, and is definitely not the same as he used to be. Playing a more motivated Abbasfard could've made the difference for us today.... So, Aghaye Ghalenoei, was it the refs fault again??

It was terrible to see Koushki injured like that . He was one of our best and most ba-taasob players. And it seemed like his injury is serious, so good luck to him. I wonder what's gonna happen if either one of Ghorbani/Shakouri/Taghipour gets injured or suspended now....?

There are some new threads that I have in mind, mostly for next season, and making sure that our fate doesn't turn out to be like that of PP's.

I'm just too disappointed now .

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Whilst I also think Akbarpour has been poor, he is one of the best forwards in the league. After Borhani and Fazli, he is the highest Iranian goal scorer.

People should also keep in mind that after the derby we had quite a few suspensions and injuries that have bothered us a lot. And this is not counting the side-issues and hashieh others have been creating for the club in these weeks. I really hope we win the title, because we have been clearly the best team in the league. It's just unfortunate that 4-1 and 2-1 yield the same amount of points because that's essentially been the difference between us and Zob Ahan. They have scraped by and we have dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by kaz View Post
                                Whilst I also think Akbarpour has been poor, he is one of the best forwards in the league. After Borhani and Fazli, he is the highest Iranian goal scorer.

People should also keep in mind that after the derby we had quite a few suspensions and injuries that have bothered us a lot. And this is not counting the side-issues and hashieh others have been creating for the club in these weeks. I really hope we win the title, because we have been clearly the best team in the league. It's just unfortunate that 4-1 and 2-1 yield the same amount of points because that's essentially been the difference between us and Zob Ahan. They have scraped by and we have dominated.
                                are you for real, akbarpour is no way a good striker, he might have the goals but he has also had brilliant service that have made the goals much easier, there are much more better stickers in out league right now, he wouldnt even make top 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X