Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
    i saw that ppl misunderstood my posts after the damash game (regerding the ref etc.)

i say again CONGRATS ppl for winning the league. you guys deserved it more than any other team.

rasti kasra mage nagoftam bia to msn?
    jigar tala I'm online all night

Comment

I've got to say that ss is the unluckiest team in ACL this year. They deserved to win all 3 home mathces at least. It is really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
        I've got to say that ss is the unluckiest team in ACL this year. They deserved to win all 3 home mathces at least. It is really sad.
        Thanx for being honest. Even though it's not really an excuse, but yes, we've been extremely unlucky, specially at home.

We outplayed all opponents and created 4-5 100% chances every match, but unfortunately our strikers couldn't finish.

I have no doubt in my mind that had we had a natural killer upfront (a player like Enayati, the old Enayati that is) that we would have finished first in this group.

The match in Qatar was really bad, I admit, but the rest of the matches we should have won (perhaps a draw in KSA against Ittihad was fair though).
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

i realy think that the the reason that we were not so good in acl was widout a doubt ghalenoi he has shown numerous times that he aint good in international stage all this that the players were under pressure because of the league and that the the winner wud not be decided until the last day is all bullsh*t then how come al itihad players were not under pressure they had to beat there rivals al hilal in there club and there fans to become champions that also in the last match of there league so all what ghalenoi is saying makes no sense blaming the league because of there failure in acl.
          sigpic

Comment

1.Foreigner coach would be GN's replacement:

با جدايي امير قلعه*نويي از استقلال گزينه*هاي جايگزيني وي مورد بررسي قرار مي*گيرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاري ورزش ايران (ايپنا)، به*زودي گزينه*هاي جايگزيني امير قلعه نويي مورد بررسي قرار مي*گيرند كه در اين بين مربيان خارجي نيز خواهند بود.

به دليل مشخص نبودن تكليف قلعه*نويي با استقلال هنوز گزينه*خارجي در نظر گرفته نشده بود، اما پس از اينكه روز گذشته قلعه نويي رسما اعلام كرد از اين تيم جدا مي*شود گزينه*هاي ديگر مورد بررسي قرار خواهند گرفت.

لازم به ذكر است پيش از اين شايعه شده بود مربي داخلي جايگزين قلعه نويي شوند، ولي به نظر مي*رسد مسئولان باشگاه استقلال به*دنبال يك مربي خارجي هستند.

2. Holding diploma or license degree is the criteria of SS's new leaders:

sigpic
            WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Hmm Maybe Rutemoller?

Comment

i have seen vaez talk in a few tv shows live, he is a man of principles, or atleast he shows that image. he seems to know the theory of management well and if im not mistaken, is educated.
                whether his actions will work in practice or not is another story, but i personally think its worth giving a shot.

esteghlal and perspolis have been "daymi" in every possible way in all these years which kind of reflects on TM and IFF as well.
                i think vaez is trying to make major changes here, like no blindly over spending on players, trying to remove corruption among the leaders of the fans, developing a better youth program and injecting fresh blood into our team from the youth teams, etc...

i dont know if he will succeed or not, i hope he does, even if its gonna take a few years of hardship because there are gonna be many obstacles on his way, both from non esteghlalis and esteghlalis alike.

i just hope he doesnt become extra khasis in terms of players & coach acquistions.

if he intends to bring a foreign coach, i hope he brings a good one, a little over budget, but someone who is atleast semi decent and can help iranian football.

right now, rutemoller might be a candidate, he was also seen in the esteghlal - al ittihad game in the stadium along with estili.
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

mustafa denizli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  please come to esteghlal!
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

^^^ Dadash there's no way Denizli would come to Esteghlal. Why would he leave Besiktas, a club who can still become the champions and will be playing in European competitions next year, to come to Esteghlal?

Anyway, a good candidate for now would be Luca Bonacic. I hope we act quickly and contact him before he joins Foolad.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

^He already joined Foolad..
                      sigpic
                      WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

Is it official?!

I thought they were only negotiating but nothing official was signed yet

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

It's official...they signed a couple of days ago.
                          sigpic
                          WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

يكي از تيم*هاي اماراتي خواهان امير قلعه نويي سرمربي تيم استقلال است.

به گزارش خبرگزاري ورزش ايران(ايپنا)، تيم فوتبال الوصل امارات در طول فصل قصد مذاكره با قلعه نويي را داشت كه اين مربي به دليل حضور در استقلال از مذاكره با اين تيم ممانعت كرد. البته هنوز اين مربي خواهان مذاكره با وي است و قصد دارد با دعوت از وي براي فصل آينده با او قرارداد امضا كند.

مسئولان باشگاه الوصی که ارتباط خوبی باف رهاد مجیدی دارند در دو نوبت با این بازیکن صحبت کرده و خواهان جلب نظر قلعه نویی توسط وی شدند. فرهاد مجیدی نیز روز گذشته این موضوع را به اطلاع امیر قلعه نویی رساند
                            sigpic
                            WE NEVER FORGET

Comment

i just hope it wont be samad agha or fekri we need a high experienced coach i dont no much about rutemoller in coaching i herd he was the reason why cologne went to a lower division when he was in charge but who knows what happens
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                                ^^^ Dadash there's no way Denizli would come to Esteghlal. Why would he leave Besiktas, a club who can still become the champions and will be playing in European competitions next year, to come to Esteghlal?
                                Anyway, a good candidate for now would be Luca Bonacic. I hope we act quickly and contact him before he joins Foolad.
                                agha its esteghlal, right now if u call guus, ferguson, mourinho... they will all quit their jobs to come coach the best team in the world
                                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                                X