• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghalenoi dooset darim.
    Vaez boro gomsho!
    Ghalenoi dooset darim
    Vaez boro gomsho!

Comment

there is no doubt that GN love for esteghlal is more than anything else and he will never hesitate to return to esteghlal if they make the conditions suitable for him.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Ye ozgal kam bood hala 2ta shodan:

Zaribafan: "Ghalenoi is not one of the choices for Esteghlal's HC"

تکذیب مهندس زریبافان

قلعه نويي گزينه سرمربيگري استقلال نيست

مسعود زريبافان با تكذيب اخبار منتشر شده گفت: من هيچ گاه نگفته ام كه قلعه نويي
        كانديداي سرمربيگري تيم فوتبال استقلال است و تمام خبرها را در اين زمينه تكذيب مي كنم.

رئيس مجمع باشگاه استقلال در واكنش به انتشار مطلبي با مضمون، "قلعه نويي هنوز هم گزينه اول هدايت تيم استقلال است" اظهار داشت:
        باشگاه استقلال طبق روالي كه دارد، در مورد انتخاب سرمربي تيم تصميم مي گيرد.

وي افزود: در اين زمينه واعظ آشتياني كه البته مورد تاييد من نيز هست، به عنوان يك مسوول اختيار تام دارد.

Comment

ghalenoei haya kon, ss ro raha kon.
          doo doo doo , vaeze ahtiany, shireh
          شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

^ Ay zire gel beri ashtiani ke hanooz hichi nashode ina bara ma dom dar ovordan.
            I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

so whos gona become head coach???? i thought it will be decided after the jazira game
              sigpic

Comment

looks like the jazeera game is not over yet, and with no navad program to question them, so hey, wats the hurry?
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                  looks like the jazeera game is not over yet, and with no navad program to question them, so hey, wats the hurry?
                  imagine there never was a navad 70million of iranians wouldnt no whats going on in the football of iran thanks to week news and no sports channel in our country Iran and u.a.e should have about 8
                  Last edited by unique football; 05-22-2009, 03:47 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

the transfer season has officially started today and WE STILL HAVE NO HEADCOACH!!!

HURRY THE F*** UP DAMN IT!! WE CANT AFFORD TO MISS OUT ON THE AVAILABLE PLAYERS!!!

btw, IRIB news today reported that, ex-trabzanspor coach whose name i didnt get to hear properly, but i saw his pic and im guessing it was this guy called GIRAY BULAK http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giray_Bulak had himself declared that both sepahan and esteghlal have shown interest in him.

but thats all the news said. however, im not sure if it was this guy or not, among the list of notable trabzonspor coaches, this guy is the only one whose pic in google somewat resembled the guy i saw on IRIB news.

however, i dont think he was the most recent coach of tranzanspor. i dont know who was the most recent coach of trabzanspor.

well, just take the news this way, that esteghlal did approach some turkish coach from turkish superleague. but we dont know wat happened.
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Yashar jan according to abrarnews it's Ersun Yanal
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ersun_Yanal

Comment

thanx bro for the correction. i knew the dude had a middle eastern look with short grey hair, but i didnt catch his name, and this ersun yanal guy was not listed under one of trabzanspor's notable coaches, so i guessed it would be the other guy.

anyways, he seems to be quite qualified. but from the way the words were placed in the news sentence, i think he declined us because all he did mention was that esteghlal and sepahan had shown interset in him.

on the other hand, i dont know wats taking vaez and his men so long! if they wanted to appoin marfavi + rutemoller, they could have done it by now.
                        so maybe they are looking for someone like this ersun yanal guy, which would be great!

i just hope they move fast! transfer season has started and we need to strenghten the squad for next ACL!
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Thanks for the news Yashar jan, I will shortly update the After-season thread, and I can definitely use all the help I can get!

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

inshalla ke khosh khabar bashi hassan jan!
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                              inshalla ke khosh khabar bashi hassan jan!
                              Well, the management was at least wise enough to re-think Marfavi's appointment. Apparently, after all the criticism from the media about Ashtiani's decision, the club has decided to look for alternatives, since he was supposed to be officially announced as head coach after the Jazeera game.

Borhani and Akbarpour have decided to leave the club although they have another year left on their contracts. Vaez has told them that if their new clubs are willing to pay the right amount, the club will let them go. I think he's just trying to buy time in order to convince strikers as good as them to replace them instead.

There are rumours about negotiations with Iman Mobali and Kianoush Rahmati.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

mobali seems close to esteghlal, i read that in khabar varzeshi 2 days back.

kianoush rahmati i havent read anywhere except here on PFDC.

borhani i have heard, but today in fars news, he said nothing is clear yet. he acknowledges he has 1 more year of his contract left and he said he has not spoken to vaez yet. he said there is a clause however in his contract which states that if he has an offer from a non iranian team, he may leave on the condition that he and the esteghlal officials reach a comprimise.

برهاني: جدايي من از استقلال مشخص نيست

خبرگزاري فارس: مهاجم تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران گفت: هنوز مشخص نيست كه مي*توانم از استقلال جدا شوم.

آرش برهاني در گفت و گو با فارس در خصوص شايعاتي كه اين روز*ها مبني بر جدايي او از استقلال به گوش مي*رسد اظهار داشت: تمام صحبت*هايي كه طي چند روز گذشته در مطبوعات از قول من عنوان شده را تكذيب مي*كنم. من هرگز نگفتم از استقلال جدا مي*شوم چون وضعيت قرارداد من با باشگاه استقلال مشخص است.
                                وي ادامه داد: سال گذشته قرارداد 2 ساله*اي با استقلال امضا كردم كه هنوز يك سال از آن باقي مانده است. ضمن اينكه در بخشي از قرار داد من ذكر شده در صورت پيشنهاد از تيم*هاي خارجي اگر با مسئولان باشگاه استقلال به توافق برسم مي*توانم از اين تيم جدا شوم.
                                اين مهاجم يادآور شد: هنوز با واعظ آشتياني صحبت نكرده ام و در خصوص پيشنهاداتم حرفي به ميان نيامده است. بنابراين تا آن زمان با هيچ تيمي مذاكره نخواهم كرد. دوست دارم يك سال ديگر در خدمت هواداران استقلال باشم زيرا آنها در فصل گذشته نهايت حمايت را از من انجام دادند.
                                برهاني در خصوص تمرينات تيم ملي عنوان كرد: شرايط بسيار خوب است و خوشبختانه بچه*ها از آمادگي بالاي برخوردار هستند. اميدوارم با اين روند و ديدارهاي تداركاتي كه در پيش داريم بتوانيم در بازي حساس مقابل كره شمالي سربلند از زمين بيرون بياييم.

honestly, i think there are better strikers available than both borhani and akbarpour, not many but quite a few in IPL itself. the question is, can vaez bring them in esteghlal? if he can, then i dont mind seeing both of them leave, but if not, then better keep them.

im glad atleast they didnt appoint marfavi as head coach!
                                although i must say, if things take too long and vaez doesnt find a suitable foreigner, i wont be the least surprised if he eventually goes back to marfavi
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X