No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next time u see him play, notice his movements, specially if he wants to take a shot at goal, he usually tries to take shots with his right foot. he is more comfortable with his right foot, but he can use his left foot as well.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

eyval... dadash you need a nickname. How about Ghotbi II ?

Comment

lol...fosh nade!!!

well, wat i am saying is just based on my observations which could be wrong. i have tried looking for official sources to see which is his stronger foot but havent found anything yet. but from his games, i see his right foot crosses and shots are usually stronger and more accurate, so i think that he is right footed who can use his left foot as well.
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          lol...fosh nade!!!

well, wat i am saying is just based on my observations which could be wrong. i have tried looking for official sources to see which is his stronger foot but havent found anything yet. but from his games, i see his right foot crosses and shots are usually stronger and more accurate, so i think that he is right footed who can use his left foot as well.
          hehehehe kesi mage fosh dad??

You could be right, but from what I remember a few years ago when he got a call up during Ghalenoi's time in TeamMelli everyone spoke about a left footed wing player who was able to use his right leg as well. That's why I assumed he is a leftie.

Next time you interviewin someone you know who knows him ask

Comment

man, i interviewed him also along with the other players myself, but that time, i wasnt so bothered to ask him which footed player he was, maybe cos he was still playing for fajr sepasi and hadnt moved to esteghlal yet
            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
              Bro, Beygzadeh, Sadeghi, Enayati are left footed (100%)
              lol how could i miss that, but i think yashar is right, Beykzadeh seems to be right footed, he always cross with his right foot

Comment

if yousefi could work on his defensive duties, he could be a great full back.
                he has good dribbling skills, good speed, good height and good attacking power.

but anyways, i actually like him, he is a good player. i prefer to have him (and nouri) in the team instead of rinaldo...

btw, i dont know how many slots we have left but i think since jabbari hasnt played and wont be playing for us the entire season, i think its possible to remove him from the list and make one more open slot in the team? we can use jabbari later in hazfi and ACL i think....

however one thing is there, if we do get mohd nouri and mohsen yousefi, i wont be surprised if we lose atleast one of januario or jabbari next season, not because they cant handle the competition, but because they have a lot of demands and are difficult to deal with specially jabbari who is a big gamble and u never know when he is going to be injured next. so the management may just not accept their demands anymore
                Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 10-01-2009, 06:46 AM.
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Okay news update.

No Borhani (suspended), AmirAbadi, SeyedSalehi (both injured).

AmirHossein Sadeghi and Enayati had some troubles but no problems for tomorrow's game.

Comment

^^so we will use our weakest offensive duo so far this season (akbarpour-enayati) for the derby!!?!?
                    but i think they will do good, they have experienced a lot of derbies together, and their combo has never lost a derbi
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Based on the 2nd half, the way Shakouri made that blunder and the dive that was awarded with a pk and the many chances we missed, I must say once again I'm disappointed about the result!

First half was very bad for both teams and was even, but Esteghlal was clearly superior in the 2nd half and we should've had scored more!

I can't believe the goals we give away against PP in the last derbies:

Rahmati on that infamous corner;
                      Alizadeh with that stupid handball;
                      and now Shakouri with this immense blunder.

Akbarpour once again played a horrible derby, like he usually does. Enayati won many duals and had some good shots on goal, also gave the important assist for Kazemi's goal.

Heyf ke Seyed Salehi wa Borhani naboodan. We really had no one on the bench, except for Rinaldo, who played ok I must say.

Anyway we're on top of the table now (until Peykan's match is over) and still are undefeated.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

we really should have won the game, akbarpour was scrweing up a lot upfront by missing chances or not passing and losing possesion.
                        even counter attacks he messed up by not passing!!!

beygzadeh had a great game, first time in this 1.5 years that i enjoyed his game.

our defense not only gave away a horrible penalty but wats worse, they couldnt even clear the ball on rebound and were so slow to react! reminds me of the goal TM conceded against korea....
                        i dont think perspolis would have scored if talebloo would have left norouzi to dribble past him. shakouri and sadeghi were both on the goal line and norouzi had gone too far and tightened his angle a lot...

so many chances we missed its not even funny, how many loose balls were cleared by the perspolis defenders after memarzadeh could only partly clear the shots or crosses, but poor positioning by akbarpour and enayati, or poor finishing....

heyf... wat a pity, we could have been the table leaders today with 2 points ahead of peykan and deservingly!

why didnt samad pull out the useless akbarpour, move majidi upfront next to enayati and sub in rinaldo??? although majidi wasnt having his best of days, he was still better than akbarpour who was absolutely horrible!!

its crystal clear now that borhani and seyed salehi are our first choice strikers, and enayati or majidi (based on circumstances) should fill up for them. akbarpour should be our last resort. he hasnt been good at all this entire season.

overall, we are still fine. its ok, we are just 1 point behind peykan but i dont think peykan can continue like this forever.
                        however zobahan has caught up with us and they are just 1 point behind us now and they do have the ability to remaing consistent enough throughout the season and are more dangerous than peykan.

3 of our players got yellow yesterday if im not mistaken, majidi, heydari and sadeghi? any one know how many of them had 2 cards before?
                        majidi i think did... we are playing mes next game in kerman itself???
                        its gonna be very difficult, borhani will be back, i hope seyed salehi will be fine as well.

rutemoller, samad and our defenders should learn a lesson from yesterdays goal, to be more aware of their surroundings and once again remember to react quicker on rebounds and loose balls. we cant afford making such mistakes in ACL!!
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

1-Perspolise did play better first half...and that is the credit to thier coach and his analysis of esteghlal...which when marfavi changed the strategy on the secound half, there was no longer any chance for PP coach to modify his plans.....and game on the secound half was mostly based on who has the better personel,than who has the better plan !
                          2- Two things are " FISHY " !!, one is sudden injury to Seyed salehi,to the extend he could not play in such game....and the way,our defender,let the ball go through his legs,and create the chance for PP players and hence the penalty.....
                          3- Can any one help me with statistics ?...I like to know, if any team in the history of IRAN FOOTBALL, or even in the world ,has awarded as many penalties as Perspolise has gotten in his history,specialy recently.
                          4-Akbar Poor was not good,and the pair of Borhani-seyed salehi are much better...how ever, Enayati is playing very well....and Esteghlal should find a way,to keep him on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            3 of our players got yellow yesterday if im not mistaken, majidi, heydari and sadeghi? any one know how many of them had 2 cards before?
                            we'll miss Sadeghi and Majidi for next game

Comment

^
                              so either amirabadi will play RB and montazeir will play next to shakouri if he gets fit, otherwise we will see bijan koushki for the first time this season...
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

btw guys, yesterday i read in khabar varzeshi that mohsen yousefi trained with esteghlal.

anyone else got any news on this matter?
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X