Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
    Aryan,, we dont ruin your thread,, so dont ruin ours... so dont come here and talk shit aight?
    It was a joke bro, no har feelings, plus I dont think Saipa has a fan thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
      Agha Yashar,
      As for shooting, we have that. Yousef, Bayati Nia are great and I mean great shooters (Specially Bayati Nia). In the game against Ahwaz he had three shots on gaol from way out. So did Borhani if you reacall that goalie saved and then hit the bar. Shafiei is a good shooter too.
      I know you really like Kazemi, but I think his play making wasn't something to write home about. I think Montazari (if he stays healthy, will do much better). Also Montazeri has much better players next to him. Pooladi, a more experienced Yousefi and a hard running and hard working Ravankhah.
      As for our defense, I think Hejazi can easily fix the issue by addition of Amir Abadi on right. If only Amir Abadi had better crossings from right. He would have been much more help than Navazi.
      I disagree with your comment about lack of defensive abilities on our left Maniee and Yousefi. Yousefi is one of the most under appreciated players in IPL last year. This guy runs like hell, hard worker , good ball control, good shots, good crosses. He covers the whole length of the field on left. Maniee will get better game by game you will see. Addition of a good defensive mid like Montazeri will temporarily solve the depth of our defense I think. Although, Managemnet and head coach, are looking for a defender, even there was a talk to hire Rahman Rezai (not sure how realistic that would be).
      All in all, I think this team has a immense potential. Hope fans will be patient and Hashieh doesn't take over.
      when talking about shooting, i was referring to montazeri's shooting abilities otherwise we always had shoot zans in esteghlal even earlier, we had nikbakht, enayati, akbarpour, kazemi, fekri, dinmohammadi, navazi, dadashzadeh, yazdani, and many more who i dont remember now..

i think kazemi was a very good ball distributor and made good ball control and kept good ball possession in the middle, along with his "gattuso type of tackling".
      montazeri hasnt shown this vision in ball distribution and ball possesion. he won good tackles and ran a lot against esteghlal ahvaz, which was very impressive, but i think kazemi was a much more complete DM than montazeri, which may not be surprising considering not only montazeri is a young footballer but also new to this position.

about yousefi, i agree, he is under rated and hopefully will prove himself more this season. all that u mentioned is right, he runs a lot, fights a lot, has good technick, good shots, good passing...but like i said earlier, his defensive skills sux. in other words, if u put him as LB in our team, we will be very vulnerable there, the same with maneii.

yousefi played for us a few times as one of those traditional semi-LBs ghalenoi uses and marfavi as well (in TM it was nikbakht under ghalenoi) and we showed very vulnerable from that side.

yousefi and manei are like kazemian, their defensive skills isnt great no matter how much they run and tackle.

i too think this team has immense potential and can go far, but i wont be surprised if we dont or we just miss it cos our team lacks experience and leaders and has a very new squad.
      we can however, grow much stronger in the coming seasons, somewat "deja vu" to when ghalenoi took over esteghlal in the beginning..
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
        kasra like the poem?
        yashar I was always eses fan after PAs. but choices have to be made. and I have made my decision. I am now Roxi perspolisi.
        you have sinned young lady and you will have to pay its consequences.....
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
          It was a joke bro, no har feelings, plus I dont think Saipa has a fan thread
          lol,,, I was jus kdding man no hard feelings

Comment

II enjoyed the game, although we saw some poor "open play" finishing. I was not sure of wisdom of Hejazi's substitutions?
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

congratulations to all estegh fans!!!
              we will remember this a long time... you really deserve to win the ipl HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA
              2-1 to malavan? kidding me ???
              division 4 is to much for esteghlal seriously!

Comment

Originally posted by mak6889 View Post
                congratulations to all estegh fans!!!
                we will remember this a long time... you really deserve to win the ipl HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA
                2-1 to malavan? kidding me ???
                division 4 is to much for esteghlal seriously!
                you forgot your 1-0 in azadi vs. Rah Ahan last year?

Comment

so esteklal lost to malavan?lol

Comment

you forgot your 1-0 in azadi vs. Rah Ahan last year?

no, but i also remember our 2-1 with rahahan last year wich makes it 2-2!

but im sure you have heard about the shishtayi ha haven't you?

Comment

Originally posted by mak6889 View Post
                      no, but i also remember our 2-1 with rahahan last year wich makes it 2-2!

but im sure you have heard about the shishtayi ha haven't you?
                      okay.... no korkori in the fan threads,,, Ill open a Korkori thread soon

Comment

who started? i hate korkori!!!

Comment

okay.... no korkori in the fan threads,,, Ill open a Korkori thread soon

what would you title this thread Kasra jan?

Esteghlal Korkori Thread and another Perspolis Korkori thread, or just \
                          a general Korkori thread for all teams? and how would this be different
                          from other Korkori threads that exist (link below):

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...earchid=418723

Comment

Why are people dissing Malavan in here? So Esteghlal lost one game game away from home. Big deal! Malavan is a better team than most of you guys think.

Comment

Lol Ss ....

Comment

so SS really lost??

Comment

Working...
                                X