No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we can also ignore 1 or 2 games which hanif or soem defender scored and look ath teh over all picture of the fierst half of the season, we have one of the strongest attacking lines with the most number of goals scored, but we have conceded too many goals.

u can check our goals scored per game ratio and our goals conceded ratio for urself.

if we want to unload players, we can also say we should unload fowrrds if we want to get another striker.
    we already have majidi, meyudavoudi, borhani, seyed salehi. plus that young striker mahjoubmojazz or watever his name was, showed great potential and i wish we could give him more time.

yes, our 2 sides arent very strong and we need to reboost them as well (which again reflects why i asked for ashjari) but i dont see many strong side players in IPL that are as options, specially if we want to get them from steel azin.
    however, hossein kazemi is a good option who seems more possible and also, by strenghtening our defensive side of teh team, can help us in both defense and attack of the team.

there arent many good available hadaf strikers available either. i think it makes more sense to see wat options are currently available and pick them and wait for half season or next season to either bring good alternatives from iran or abroad when transfers are easier. rather than just fill up our slots with any average player that we can get our hands on.
    we can be hopeful with sharifat, ravankhah and yousefi plus amirabadi, shirzad and andre luiz although they arent top quality but there arent many better options available either. with the addition of ashjari, i think we have enough of side players who are among teh better ones in iran considering the likes of khosro heydari are not a possible option currently.

when hawar mulla and nashat akram were available i was hoping they would join us but they didnt. in the beginning of the season, i was hoping karimian would sign with us and not sepahan since januario joined them but he didnt. so i do believe we can use better attacking options as well, but i believe we are not as depserate inthat field as we are in defensive midfield position since none of them are performing at the level of a sadr neshin team. but hossein kazemi is a good option if we want to bring players from estil azin and a positoin we desperately need to enforce, hence my pick. same with andranik but it didnt work out either. maybe if we had got ando, i wouldnt ask for kazemi now and start looking for side midfielders/defenders.

in simple terms, i believe in the philosophy of either get a good player, or use who u have. dont waste ur money, time, energy, team slot and hopes on some average players just because the current ones are average as well. we can even get players from our youth team if required.
    Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 12-03-2010, 11:18 AM.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
      who is that guy?
      and this is why i hate him:

http://www.navad.net/fileupload/1389/9/13/6.pdf
      I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

The first week of the second half, so far, has been all in Eses's favor. PP loses (again!) and Esfahani teams both tied not so powerful teams. Winning big against Shahrdari at Azadi is not out of reach. a 5-0 win will put us in the first place, but of course I'll take a win with any margin.

to our beloved team.
        مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

actually any victory with a 4 goal margin will make us first but having only 1 striker available that too beingb orhani who misses more than he scores, we shouldnt be expecting to top the league this week.
          lets just be happy we will be equal on points with zobahan
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I missed the game. I tried to download it from the Irangoals but it keeps timing out!!! Anywhere else i can download or watch it?

Maybe I am being too negative but I have a bad feeling about SS. Especially in ACL. 0-0 Result in Tehran against Shahrdari that lost 4-0 to Foolad last week isn't good. This team time and time can't take advantage of Zob Ahan Slip. Based on what I have heard team doesn't play well either.

I hope i am wrong and it is my negativity.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

I watched the whole game.......all the credits should go to Mr.Derakhshan....
              Great game plan by him, as if they knew Esteghlal system better than themselves....total nutralization of what ever Esteghlal was trying to do....
              Thier game plan was based on nutralizing Esteghlal, and not wining the game...and they succeeded.
              Although, playing 10 vs 10 also reduced the speed of the game as well...and players on both sides were out of breath in the secound half.

Comment

Hey guys how do you like my signature

Comment

Soniq u are a bad!!!! boy. With a Signature like this we need to send you to the Castro area in San Francisco.

On a more serious note, besides Irangoals.com anywhere else I can download or watch the reply of SS games? Irangoals.com download constantly times out on me.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

/\

try persianhub or topgoal.ir

Comment

lol jeegareto ali agha
                      but my sig suggest we should send the perspolis team there for ziarat

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                        /\

try persianhub or topgoal.ir
                        Merci Kasra Jaan.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                          lol jeegareto ali agha
                          but my sig suggest we should send the perspolis team there for ziarat
                          Soniq with that comment now I am really WORRIED!!!!!! about you. FYI, I am even more Pashmaloo than average hair ass Iranian, so look for your next Victim!!!!??? somewhere else.

On a related note, my current gf always nags me I don't kiss her properly ( I know too much information). I will try to emulate what I learned from your signature picutre (the guy next to Khallili is Zarie right) next time and see if nagging level will subside.

On a more serious note, I am joking Soniq jaan, glad to see you are so ba janbah va az man delkhoor nashoodi.

sigpic

Comment

for the game against foolad we have an entire team injured or suspended:
                            Sadeghi
                            Kooshki
                            Shakouri
                            Majidi
                            Meydavoudi
                            Seyed Salehi
                            Yousefi
                            Mohammadi
                            Mobali
                            Sharifat

bimarestan baz konim sangintarim

Comment

^ Wow, that's a lot of injuries. Without them, Mazloumi should play:

--------------------Taleblou--------------------
                              ------------Montazeri---Omranzadeh---------
                              -Amirabadi---------------------------Shirzad-
                              ---------------Ashoubi---Rahmati-------------
                              ---Luiz------------------------------Jabbari---
                              ---------------Borhani-----?????--------------

Comment

^ the injured team will win

Mohammadi
                                Sadeghi---Kooshki
                                Shakouri------------Yousefi
                                ?????
                                Mobali --- Majidi
                                Seyed Salehi--Meydavoudi--Sharifat

By the way, I have never seen anyone more fascinated with lineups than you. Very interested to know why. Too much Football Manager perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X