Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He guys Im not a real fan of your team
    but can some1 tell me why the hell Taleblou is back in the goal? he sucks shit, that mahammadi guy was 10x better
    sigpic

Comment

mohammadi is terrible. taleblou needs to get his confidence back and he's actually played very well the past 4 or 5 games
      sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Originally posted by Esteghlali4life View Post
        mohammadi is terrible. taleblou needs to get his confidence back and he's actually played very well the past 4 or 5 games
        not really bro, just look at yesterdays goal we conceeded. he should have caught the damn ball man!

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
          not really bro, just look at yesterdays goal we conceeded. he should have caught the damn ball man!
          what more is he supposed to do? he saved a few one on ones nicely, as a goalie its really hard to save anything when a guy has messed the defense up like that guy did... btw what was with the whole line up yesterday? borhani outside mid?
          sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Mazloomi rid ba in teamesh. Seriously dude in chi bood in chide bood? asabemoono daghoon kard

Comment

I am tired of these coaches, simply tired. Mazloomi and especially Daei are NOT good enough to coach the 2 biggest clubs in Iran.

Also back then Perspolis and Esteghlal played with GHEYRAT! Now we have a bunch of soosools who dont want to play when they are not paid, its all about money now

Originally posted by Esteghlali4life View Post
              Mohammadi was one of the best players we had last time in ACL. He saved a penalty in the first match vs. Al Ahli when we won 2-1. Later he had some great saves during the ACL for Esteghlal.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I don't know what happend to Taleblou, he was once challenging for the Number 1 in TM and all of a sudden he had a bad season and he had been on a down since then. Lack of Confidence is the worst thing that can happen to a player....
                sigpic

Comment

جنجال تازه برای استقلال پس از توقف برابر السد/ مجتبی جباری فعلا اخراج است!
                  هافبک میانی تیم فوتبال استقلال به دلیل انجام مصاحبه*ای علیه این باشگاه و برخی بازیکنان موقتا از جمع آبی پوشان کنار گذاشته شد.
                  به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، در حالی که کمتر از دو روز از تساوی استقلال برابر السد قطر در ورزشگاه آزادی می گذرد، مجتبی جباری در مصاحبه ای که صبح امروز پنجشنبه منتشر شد به انتقاد از کادر فنی و برخی بازیکنان استقلال پرداخت و تاکید کرد هر بازیکنی که داد و بیداد کند فیکس می شود.

به دنبال این اظهار نظر پرویز مظلومی از حضور وی در تمرین امروز استقلال جلوگیری و اعلام کرد این بازیکن اخراج است و باید در اختیار کمیته انضباطی باشگاه قرار بگیرد. این اتفاق در حالی رخ داد که مجتبی جباری در سالهای اخیر با مصدومیت های زیادی مواجه بوده و در ابتدای فصل قراردادش را امضا کرده اما در طول فصل بیشتر از آنکه در زمین باشد در کلینیک های فیزیوتراپی بوده است.

قرار است کمیته انضباطی باشگاه استقلال در مورد ادامه همکاری این بازیکن با آبی پوشان تصمیم بگیرد. این اتفاق در حالی باشگاه استقلال را تحت تاثیر قرارداده است که تیم فوتبال این باشگاه باید در رقابتهای لیگ برتر و در هفته بیست و پنجم به مصاف مس کرمان برود.

Comment

I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

I only saw the second half of the game. I am trying to focus on positives. Last 15 minutes wtih the addition of Mobali, SS played much better. Combination of Hawar Mobali worked well at least for this 15 minutes. For the first time this season I saw SS tries to attack with short passese and not lob the ball from defense and hope Majidi or Shairfat or Borhani gets to it. I liked the Hawar Mobali combo. Now the question is are these two good enough on their defensive side as well. Guess these are the questions that Mazloomi need to figure out or work with them to improve their defensive duties as well.

Not happy with the results obviously, but again trying to focus on the positive side.
                      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                      sigpic

Comment

I think this Hawar-Mobali combinations is good. I agree with Ali C.
                        I just think we need Jabbari to complete it and kick out SedSalehi, baz deraze ghoromdang 3ta bazi khoob bazi kard, dirooz zeh zad. Put in Borhani.

For next season, we need to get H Kazemi back. He could control the DMF position on his own. Ashoubi, Rahmati, De Soza, 3ta bazikone t0khmi.

It's a shame that we aint using Omranzadeh. I rather see him play than Shakouri.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                          I only saw the second half of the game.
                          I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by siavasharian View Post

Merci Agha Siavash.
                            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                              I think this Hawar-Mobali combinations is good. I agree with Ali C.
                              I just think we need Jabbari to complete it and kick out SedSalehi, baz deraze ghoromdang 3ta bazi khoob bazi kard, dirooz zeh zad. Put in Borhani.

For next season, we need to get H Kazemi back. He could control the DMF position on his own. Ashoubi, Rahmati, De Soza, 3ta bazikone t0khmi.

It's a shame that we aint using Omranzadeh. I rather see him play than Shakouri.

Are you suggesting Jabbari play in midfield or forward? Playing with 3 fantasy players in midfield would be a suicide wouldn't you think? I think we maybe see a duo if Mazloomi take risks ( Jabbari Hawar, or Mobali Hawar or Mobali Jabbari) at best. The way things are I won't be surprised if Jabbari days in SS is over. He has this " I am better attiude" which he is but no one player is better than the club. Having said that with Hawar you never know next time he goes to Iraq when does he come back, so is the coach's life.

I think SS defense is really the guilty party that makes SS midfield looks really bad. SS midfield has to cover so much. I haven't watched Shakoori enough to form an opinion, but I can' t beleive you are cheering for Omranzadeh after what he did in Alsaad game ? He is a talented player but very indisciplined mentally. This mental discipline in defense is a key. I cheered to see Mazloomi benched him. Please watch the Alsaad goal, watch how he is beat (which is fine), but 4 minutes to the end of the game he got beaten on dribble and then stands and watch. As a defender that is no no 4 minutes to the end of the game, you get beaten 10 times on dribble you still chase. Furthermore Omranzadeh and SS defense in general was horibble in Alsaad game on the air. Ghataris hit all the aireial ball first time in the SS box. I am glad Mazloomi if nothing sent Omranzadeh a message and hopefully Omranzadeh is smart enough to get the message and improve. I really don't know what happened to Sadeghi, he was so good in the air. He and Ghrobani kept Daie at the bay in the air couple of years ago. But then again maybe Daie was really poor and we overestimated Sadeghi's aerial capabilities.

Are u still on Skype?
                              Last edited by Ali Chicago; 03-06-2011, 09:21 AM.

sigpic

Comment

The game against MES was very good......in fact it should have ended in 3-0 win for Esteghlal......,the addition of havar has been great and has made Esteghalal offense even more potent......
                                I am with , Mazloomi, in the jabbari case......jabbari has been out of shape.and with lots of Eddeaa.......while Mobali who has been well, and also did not get lot of playing time, has not lashed out.......
                                SS will be fine without him.

Comment

Working...
                                X