Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milad is back in style

We surely need him against Teraktor. Ando is out against Teraktor, but I hope Kianoush will step it up and play a solid match for us. He's been good this year overall.

I'm really really hoping that the fans will show up big time at Azadi and don't let the teraktor fans outnumber them. With the recent dispays, I think it's safe to say the blue fans will show up.

My other worry is that if Majidi gets booked, he'll miss the derby, and we sure can't have that.
    مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

Dame Meysam Hosseini garm. He's playing solid as a CM, which is an unnatural position for him. I hope Montazeri wil be back against Teraktor and Perspolis since there is a break in the league now.

Btw Zandi had a successful surgery today. it's not clear how long he'll be out though.

جراحی زندی با موفقیت انجام شد

به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه استقلال، ظهر پنج شنبه فریدون زندی در کلینیک پزشکی شایان مهر توسط دکتر کیهانی با روش آرتروسکوپی مورد عمل جراحی قرار گرفت. پزشکان وضعیت عمومی این بازیکن را مطلوب ارزیابی کردند. زندی جمعه صبح از بیمارستان مرخص میشود و زمان بازیگشت دقیقش به تمرینات تیم ،توسط پزشکان پس معاینه در روزهای آینده اعلام میشود

Comment

Highlights ---- Esteghlal vs Foulad

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=339
        مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

ESTEGHLAL preparation:

I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

Zandi successful surgery:

Btw, this was not an open surgery; a needle was placed inside his leg to remove damaged parts of a muscle. His recovery time will be very short.

Why didn’t he do it in Germany though? I would’ve felt safer.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
              ^ Amin jan, just wondering but how did Meysam Hosseini perform as CB v Mes Kerman? I wasn't able to watch that game...
              Btw, I think Hamoudi has been doing great at RB, and I think Mazloumi should keep him there and also keep Heydari at RM.
              My ideal Esteghlal line-up with all players:
              Rahmati
              Hamoudi - Montazeri - Omranzadeh - Walid
              Teymourian - Jabbari
              Heydari - Majidi - Karrar
              Meydavoudi
              Meysam Hosseini did pretty well, considering it's not his natural position, his inexperience and that he's still new in the team.

However, against Traktor and PP I'm not sure whether he can withstand the pressure so I hope Montazeri will be back by that time. Hosseini is a good backup though.

===

Although Ando will miss the game vs. Traktor, I'm glad that at least we'll have him for the derby. He's the only one who can somehow keep Karimi out of the game. My main concern is Majidi being booked and missing the derby. Perhaps we should sub him out early in the 2nd half for Meydavoudi/Borhani and hope that he doesn't get booked until then. He really got a stupid yellow card today, even though I must say it was quite a harsh call.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                Meysam Hosseini did pretty well, considering it's not his natural position, his inexperience and that he's still new in the team.
                However, against Traktor and PP I'm not sure whether he can withstand the pressure so I hope Montazeri will be back by that time. Hosseini is a good backup though.
                ===
                Although Ando will miss the game vs. Traktor, I'm glad that at least we'll have him for the derby. He's the only one who can somehow keep Karimi out of the game. My main concern is Majidi being booked and missing the derby. Perhaps we should sub him out early in the 2nd half for Meydavoudi/Borhani and hope that he doesn't get booked until then. He really got a stupid yellow card today, even though I must say it was quite a harsh call.
                I have a hunch that against Teraktor, Mazloumi will keep Majidi on the bench and will go with Sharifat-Meydavoodi or Sharifat-Borhani and use Farhad as a sub late in the game. He knows how VITAL Majidi's present is in the derby. He has scored the last 3 goals for Esteghlal in the last 3 derbies.

Comment

^Actually Arash Borhani scored the last goal in the last derby. but you are right, majidi scored in three derbies in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by siavasharian View Post
                    ^Actually Arash Borhani scored the last goal in the last derby. but you are right, majidi scored in three derbies in a row.
                    oops you're right. I still thought Sheis's BODO BODO was the last derby.

Comment

I am so glad Milad is back; in style I might add.
                      WOOOOOOOOOOOH

Comment

^

felan ke mikhan bahash barkhord konan bekhtare modele moohash
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

so glad they have decided to use these patches not those weird plastic looking ones...

Comment

wow guys, we are doing pretty awesome this season, i just hope we keep the momentum going. not too long until the derby either, im guessing it will be an awesome match this time around.

Comment

bezanim be takhte, soniq cheshemun nazani hala!
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                                bezanim be takhte, soniq cheshemun nazani hala!
                                we dont need it but this is for you yashar jan

Comment

Working...
                                X