Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jabbari and ando for sure.

borhani seems to have 2 yellows and suspended.

meydavoudi and zandi are still injured i believe.

on top of that, apparently sharifat had problems with his exit permit to leave the country.

we got noone left, jerkovic upfront, khosro, yousefi and shirzad maybe behind them
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^ Damn, this is going to be tough.

EDIT:
      My line-up vs Al Rayyan:
      Rahmati
      Hamoudi - Montazeri - Omranzade - Hosseini
      Rahmati
      Heydari - - - - - Zandi - - - - - Samuel
      Meydavoudi - Jerkovic

Comment

elong has been piss poor for us, he is not the same anymore. he doesnt tackle at all and he doesnt run, he is so passive. i hope i dont see him play.

someone told me meydavoudi might be ready for the game, not sure.
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^Zandi and Meydavoudi can play again, and Sharifats problem was solved. Seems like Elong is injured as well, so he won't even travel with the team to Qatar. So we'll miss Jabbari, Teymourian, Elong and Borhani.
          Last edited by OsaBlue; 03-04-2012, 06:40 AM.

Comment

sharifat is like shit tbh. zandi and meydavoudi arent 100% yet.

i hope they can recover soon

Comment

good win today boys!!!!!

Comment

Sharifat sucks why do we play this idiot
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Sharifat sucks why do we play this idiot
                  Our grandmaster Coach's herpis is f*cking his mind up.

Comment

good work

this is good work !

Comment

congratz guys, hanif and kianosh are also injured
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Kianoush Rahmati is out for at least 20 days!

Comment

I think our lineup for the hazfi final will be something like:

rahmati
                          hamoudi, azizzadeh, montazeri, amirabadi
                          jloyd zandi
                          heydari yousefi (wing)
                          borhani, jerkovic/meydavoudi

Comment

i hope mazloomi plays meysam hosseini instead of azizadeh...

and im absolutely disgusted by meydavoudi. he is selfish, he doesnt run, he doesnt defend, he doesnt pass and on top he isnt scoring. bench his @$$! atleast sharifat and yousefi run and help in defense and counter attacks!
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

o yeah, wtf happened to meysam hosseini?

he was a great player but from one game to the other he got benched for amirabadi?

Comment

dunno wat happened,, he is solid defensively but i guess he wasnt contributing to offense unlike amirabadi, so he got benched. i would like to see meysam hosseini play again, he was developing and settling down very well for us!
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X