No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran Esteghlal club fans cheer at AFC Champions League football match against SaudiArabia Al-Shabab.

We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Kebe speaks out:
      http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=9892

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Wow... How embarrasing... poor guy..

Comment

This guys from burkina faso and can speak better farsi than beitashour and davari

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            This guys from burkina faso and can speak better farsi than beitashour and davari
            !!!!

Comment

Sorry to interrupt the Esteghlal thread, being a die hard red and all.

But I think if Mr. Naziabadi stays in Esteghlal, they only have the chance of being successful in the league.

If Taj wants to get that 3rd star they've been wanting to get and in which came close to getting last year,

they need to get rid of Mr. Naziabadi.

Because Mr. Naziabadi likes to play defensive football and have older and more experienced players in his roster.

That will benefit him and his team to a point, but it won't carry the team to the ACL final. That's just my opinion.

Believe me. I don't care if it's red, blue, or yellow.

That cup needs to come home.

Comment

I have a feeling Foolad stand a good chance to win it.
                sigpic

Comment

^ If their players don't leave the club, and if Faraki stays the coach they definitely do have the chance to win it.

Comment

esteghlal= donald sterling of iran. and this is coming from a die hard esteghlali but when i see videos like this it really shocks me! i have the outmost respect for kebe and i wish everyone is the mafia bazi and people that are causing problems for tm and foreign players in iran to rot in hell. ( sorry i just get very heated when i see videos like this)

Comment

I wish we could see the full interview of what Kebe said. He probably revealed so much about EsEs. Thats why they only showed bits and pieces of the interview.

Comment

Re: Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        Lol. This cracked me up..

Comment

خط قرمز؛ گفتگو با علی*رضا واحدی نیکبخت

Nice honest interview with vahedi on shabake 2. its on footitarin. Vahedi said he turned down at madrid, gladbach and fenerbache and that he regrets it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZeK6Xj2cjo Vahedis famous bargardoni against kuwait insane goal

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            خط قرمز؛ گفتگو با علی*رضا واحدی نیکبخت

Nice honest interview with vahedi on shabake 2. its on footitarin. Vahedi said he turned down at madrid, gladbach and fenerbache and that he regrets it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZeK6Xj2cjo Vahedis famous bargardoni against kuwait insane goal
                            I've read about the trials he had and that he even signed with fenerbache but it got cancelled last second, but if he really turned down the offers (or they got cancelled because he didn't want to play there), he must be the dumbest football player to ever walk on this earth..

Comment

Comment

Esteghlal to play Super Lig side Bursaspor on friday, should be a good test and a measuring stick to where our league is at.
                                http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...84%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Working...
                                X