No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clearly GN can help SS anymore, we should start looking at other options and no, i dont think mansourian is the answer. he is still too inexperienced, he needs to become more poost koloft before taking charge of SS
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      clearly GN can help SS anymore, we should start looking at other options and no, i dont think mansourian is the answer. he is still too inexperienced, he needs to become more poost koloft before taking charge of SS
      Who else do you think can take over?

Unless we get a good foreign coach there aren't to many suitable local options, the last thing i want is for Marfavi or Mazloomi to come back, if were going to go back to them I rather keep GN

The current management isn't to strong either, i rather have haj fati back over these guys, the thing with Esteghlal is that unlike Perspolis we keep everything within the family, so seeing new faces is very unlikely
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
        Who else do you think can take over?

Unless we get a good foreign coach there aren't to many suitable local options, the last thing i want is for Marfavi or Mazloomi to come back, if were going to go back to them I rather keep GN

The current management isn't to strong either, i rather have haj fati back over these guys, the thing with Esteghlal is that unlike Perspolis we keep everything within the family, so seeing new faces is very unlikely
        im not sure, but i think mazloomi did quite well in both league and ACL, much better than wat GN has been doing past 2 years. his squad wasnt that great either, he was getting results when his teams best player was an aging zandi and meydavoudi.

i would rather we give another try to a foreign coach, maybe kranjcar?
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          im not sure, but i think mazloomi did quite well in both league and ACL, much better than wat GN has been doing past 2 years. his squad wasnt that great either, he was getting results when his teams best player was an aging zandi and meydavoudi.

i would rather we give another try to a foreign coach, maybe kranjcar?
          Krancjar would be a great choice.

But I doubt that he'll come back to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Krancjar would be a great choice.

But I doubt that he'll come back to Iran.
            even if he would come back, i doubt that the Esteghlal board would even consider him as an option, the problem is that if GN leaves we will most likely get some third rate domestic coach to take helm of the club, or we will get Mansourian, i totally agree with yashar that it is too early for mansourian, but i think that he is a better choice then the rest of the domestic coaches, and he is a coach that i think will come and rejuvenate the team, he will bring young players, kick out the old ones, basically what GN did in his first stint as Esteghlal coach
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

So does anyone know who is going to be the coach next season or any player news?
              sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Mazloomi to coach Esteghlal

According to Khabar Varzeshi Mazloomi has had a meeting with the new Esteghlal management and apparently came to an agreement. He is going to be presented tomorrow morning

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

According to Khabar Varzeshi Mazloomi has had a meeting with the new Esteghlal management and apparently came to an agreement. He is going to be presented tomorrow morning
                  گل بود به سبزه نیز آراسته شد

Comment

So ZolfAli becomes the new SS coach! He needs to glue his wig firmly this time that SS is in financial problems, otherwise his wig will be gone with few early winds in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

khaste shodim az bas harsal be rishe esteghlalo persepolis khandidim.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post

khaste shodim az bas harsal be rishe esteghlalo persepolis khandidim.
                        Hadeaghal ma perspolisia mitoonim be yechizi bekhandim

Comment

parvize soobleh choobleh

Comment

was a given naft wont give mansourian to ss since they are far in champion league

Comment

We should be hanging our heads in exasperation and disgust, at the calibre of people taking control of PP and SS. These clubs have been absolutely taken hostage by people who don't know football (whether modern, or even tactics of 20 yrs ago).

Mazloumi? How has he changed from his last tenure as SS head coach?

Did he take a class? Did he have a positive experience with another team? Did he learn anything new? Did he update his knowledge and style of coaching?

There is no reason for him to be coach, other than the fact that the people in charge of SS don't care about the club, and he is the easiest guy to throw in. And unfortunately, Mazloumi's own naivety makes him think he can accomplish something great and be a coaching hero

Comment

Must say, hats off to the competent management committee of Esteghlal for choosing such a high-calibre, experienced and tested coach to revive Esteghlal. You are in good hands for next season, no doubt about it.

Extremely well deserved considering his remarkably successful stint in 2010-2012, what successful season(s). Lest we forget the numerous titles he has achieved over the years with a wide array of teams. Esteghlal were sure quick to grab him up from unemployment before European clubs came knocking.
                                Last edited by jahandoost; 06-21-2015, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X