Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
    No Sadeghi, and no Taleblou ,,

We are screwed. Montazeri as a CB? or Lotfi? and also Ashkan Namdari or Mahyar Hassannejad in the goal?

Really need to bench Bayatinia in favor of Shafiei or Majidi.
    We also need Mansourian as a sub. to play either instead of Sanjan (DMF) or Jabbari (AMF)
    HA HA

Comment

درگیری فیزیکی لیدرها در تمرین استقلال / حضور تماشاگران و خبرنگاران ممنوع شد
      تمرین عصر امروز استقلال تحت تاثیر درگیری لیدرهای قدیمی این باشگاه و ممنوعیت ورود خبرنگاران و تماشاگران برگزار شد.
      به گزارش خبرنگارمهر، این تمرین عصر امروز در زمین شماره دو ورزشگاه شهید شیرودی تهران برگزار شد که مسئولان باشگاه با نصب دست نوشته ای مقابل درب ورودی این ورزشگاه ورود تماشاگران و خبرنگاران را ممنوع اعلام کرده بودند.

به گفته یکی از نزدیکان باشگاه استقلال این تصمیم به دنبال درگیری های روز گذشته و تصمیم مسئولان این باشگاه اتخاذ شده است و بر اساس تصمیم ناصر حجازی روزهای آینده تمرینات این تیم نیز با همین روال برگزار خواهد شد.

در حاشیه این تمرین که تماشاگران و خبرنگاران از پشت درهای بسته پیگیر اخبار آن بودند، دو تن از لیدرهای قدیمی باشگاه استقلال با یکدیگر درگیری فیزیکی پیدا کردند که چندین دقیقه به طول انجامید.

مسئولان باشگاه استقلال در حالی از ورود خبرنگاران به محل تمرینات این تیم جلوگیری کردند که مسئولان حراست سازمان تربیت بدنی ورود خبرنگاران را بلامانع اعلام و همکاریهای لازم را با خبرنگاران و عکاسان رسانه های گروهی داشتند

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra View Post
        No Sadeghi, and no Taleblou ,,

We are screwed. Montazeri as a CB? or Lotfi? and also Ashkan Namdari or Mahyar Hassannejad in the goal?

Really need to bench Bayatinia in favor of Shafiei or Majidi.
        We also need Mansourian as a sub. to play either instead of Sanjan (DMF) or Jabbari (AMF)
        JUST SHOOT MEEE!!!!!!!!!

when is mansourian coming back???????????

Comment

Originally posted by persianmed View Post
          درگیری فیزیکی لیدرها در تمرین استقلال / حضور تماشاگران و خبرنگاران ممنوع شد
          تمرین عصر امروز استقلال تحت تاثیر درگیری لیدرهای قدیمی این باشگاه و ممنوعیت ورود خبرنگاران و تماشاگران برگزار شد.
          به گزارش خبرنگارمهر، این تمرین عصر امروز در زمین شماره دو ورزشگاه شهید شیرودی تهران برگزار شد که مسئولان باشگاه با نصب دست نوشته ای مقابل درب ورودی این ورزشگاه ورود تماشاگران و خبرنگاران را ممنوع اعلام کرده بودند.

به گفته یکی از نزدیکان باشگاه استقلال این تصمیم به دنبال درگیری های روز گذشته و تصمیم مسئولان این باشگاه اتخاذ شده است و بر اساس تصمیم ناصر حجازی روزهای آینده تمرینات این تیم نیز با همین روال برگزار خواهد شد.

در حاشیه این تمرین که تماشاگران و خبرنگاران از پشت درهای بسته پیگیر اخبار آن بودند، دو تن از لیدرهای قدیمی باشگاه استقلال با یکدیگر درگیری فیزیکی پیدا کردند که چندین دقیقه به طول انجامید.

مسئولان باشگاه استقلال در حالی از ورود خبرنگاران به محل تمرینات این تیم جلوگیری کردند که مسئولان حراست سازمان تربیت بدنی ورود خبرنگاران را بلامانع اعلام و همکاریهای لازم را با خبرنگاران و عکاسان رسانه های گروهی داشتند
          Which two players and from Agency is this news?

Comment

ss shouldn't have a problem against shirin faraz, even with the suspensions.
            i think ss players are hungry to win this one and so they will...but the bigger question is how will ss do over all when you look at the season as a whole? hejazi is a big part of the problem i think!
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Just finished watching EsEs Mes game. Esteghlal played well for the most part. But with all the due respect to Mr. Hejazi, he is really under utilizing the amazing team EsEs has this year.

There is not tactical diversity in the team. Youseif's run on the left was missing. Putting Amir Abadi was a good decision. He should have been a starter from game one.

Jaabari was good for the most part, the guy is a real play maker. Why Hejazi played with two DM the first half is beyond me. Why Bayati Nia was kept so long is another mystery to me.

If I were the coach, I bench San Jan Orsevitch and bring Yousefi in. Ravankhah can play DM as well. Ravankhah isn't a guy who can be useful in the middle. If he was used on th wings with his runs and hussle he would have been much more useful.

Center of our defense is very slow. Thank god Sadeghi got a red, maybe it wakes him up. His head butt was disgraceful, so was Talebloo's hit on the Brazilian forward. I hope Hejazi shows he is the man and bench them both even if the Federation takes no action.

I hope hejazi had the guts to bench someof the name. Both Ghorbani and Sadeghi can't play. EsEs's left withouth Yousefi was a one way Autoban for Moolayee to rape EsEs' defense on that side. Manyee in defensive duties was just aweful.

In the forward line, for whatever reason EsEs tries to go from the depth(middle) all the time. Why??? Why not stretch the opposition's defense by taking the ball across the touch line and spread the oppositions defnese to create space for Borhani. Bayati Nia was sleep for most of the game. But I was impressed wit Borhani (as usual he missed 2-3, but that is the default for Borhani).

Despite the lackluster start of EsEs, if coaching staff fully utilize the players, our team this year will be a serious contender. I am not worried at all. This game could have been easily 3-2 or 4-2 for EsEs.

I just hope Mr. Hejazi realizes where the mistakes are in the line up and add offensive diversity (pass back, crosses from the the area closer to corner flag), switching the point of attack, so EsEs' offense do better.
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
              sigpic

Comment

I strongly suggest SS fans don't panic. PP success shouldn't worry us. Their team this year is a copy of our team last year!!!. I don't think they are strong at all. For the Derby this year, I definitly bet on EsEs this year, based on the three games I watched from EsEs and two games from PP.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

I strongly suggest you all panic, shit yourselves lightly, then start to run around like headless chickens in the streets of tehran wearing blue t shirts with holes in them.

PERSEPOLIS ARE BACK. YES THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redfan View Post
                    I strongly suggest you all panic, shit yourselves lightly, then start to run around like headless chickens in the streets of tehran wearing blue t shirts with holes in them.

PERSEPOLIS ARE BACK. YES THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Unless Esteghlal gets tangled in Hashiyeh due to the poor results at teh begining, this Esteghlal team is way stronger than Persepolise. Time will show. As the Farsi saying goes "Joojeha roo Akhare Payeez Meeshmarand"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                      ... "Joojeha roo Akhare Payeez Meeshmarand"

Exactly my thought, and despite HUGE sums spent on buying BIG players using
                      government funds by these two teams, i think neither Perspolis nor Esteghlal will
                      finish at the top of IPL this season. This is gonna be the most competitive IPL so far

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                        Exactly my thought, and despite HUGE sums spent on buying BIG players using
                        government funds by these two teams, i think neither Perspolis nor Esteghlal will
                        finish at the top of IPL this season. This is gonna be the most competitive IPL so far

yes, I agree with that.. this is truly most competitive I have seen it in Iran.. But please, don't even compare SS signings with PP... IF Hejazi fails to win the cup with all these players , he and the whole SS club has failed really bad...

the problem is that Players don't win titles , teams do... SS so far has been a bunch of famed players.. and even though one win will reduce tension, the problem with the team will remain... I just don't think there is enough room for so much ego... another problem with SS is Jabari's knee.. He is the key player that can bring it all together for them.. I don't think he will ever be as healthy as before his injury, but I hope I am wrong.. he is a great player when healthy and I certainly would love to see him get back to 100% and then Leave SS to Europe and be a great TM player for 2010

Still, PP sarvareh hamashooneh..

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                          Unless Esteghlal gets tangled in Hashiyeh due to the poor results at teh begining, this Esteghlal team is way stronger than Persepolise. Time will show. As the Farsi saying goes "Joojeha roo Akhare Payeez Meeshmarand"
                          dadash, ma jujaro akhare payiz mikhorim
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            Reporting Yashar to the Animal Right groups. Expect whole bunch of chics and old ladies to be picketing in front of your house tomorrow, when they realize you eating the joojeh's!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                              YASHAR JOOJE KABAB!!!

ps ali chicago jaan, you are indirectly leading me to put nicknames on the eses fans in this thread. first it was kasra PATAK, then yashar JOOJE KABAB; i wonder whats next..? lol

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Game is over now, and we beat shirin faraz 3-1. Esteghlal started the game with only one goal in mind: ATTACK! they even almost scored in the first minute. I was very impressed by the team's offensive theme today; even until the last minutes, eses wanted to attack and score more goals. im still worried about our defense though, as our defenders are skilled individually and in 1on1 situations and in the air; but i still find them somewhat careless; especially in marking players and focusing on the spaces they're assigned to cover. Now against a weak team like shirinfaraz, as we saw today, its not a biggie. but if we want the cup, this problem must be fixed. our midfield was good today, could've been much better, but as everyone knows by now, only jabbari himself is the solution to our midfield. his presence brings a certain harmony to the team; and i just hope he gets ready to play ASAP. and our forwards, well i was very impressed by borhani today. if he continues playing like this, there will no TM coach that wont want him in his team.

Namdari- wasn't tested very much, was horrible on 2 scenes, but also made some good saves, notably on the free kick in the second half.

Ghorbani- an easy game for him, as shirinfaraz wasn't very dangerous on attacks, and also since the opponent insisted on playing on the sides. he had a very courageous tackle in the penalty area though.

Lotfi- He passed imo. after all these years of benchwarming, he finally got the chance to step up and show himself, and he did a good job. i hope he continues this in the next 2 games, and based on the game we saw from amirabadi, we probably won't even need sadeghi anymore. not until he goes through psychiatric therapy at least.

Amirabadi- VERY good game. he was outstanding and did a fantastic job covering shirinfaraz's MVP. i want him in the starting lineup from now on.

Montazeri- Didn't stand out like his previous games, i think it was due to his position, he needs more time to get used to being a DM.

Ravankhah- Good job. he got us like 6 corners from the right side. i think he will develop into a key player for us in the near future. i was sooo pissed though on that scene with the empty net!

Pooladi- he was all over the place lol. he too needs more time to adjust. but his assist for the 3rd goal was very nice. what was his original position in peykan? i hope he wasn't AM, cuz that's what he wasn't today.

Maniyi- He also was one of our weaker players today. this guy is has a nice vision and makes brilliant through passes, but i don't know why he doesn't attack and center the ball as much.

Bayatinia- I dunno what's wrong with him, he should practice harder on 4choob shenasi and scoring, he had an excellent opportunity in the 40th minute from a maniyi pass, but instead of dribbling or passing, he shot the ball wide. he has what it takes technically, but mentally, i think he needs to get stronger.

Borhani- Our best player today. he raped the slow fekri and their defense today. showed off some amazing dribbles, wasted some nice opportunities (his only weak point), and scored a very nice goal. i was pissed because early in the game he shot the ball instead of passing it; but in the second half, he was actually passing the ball around, and i was like wat?? is that really him? mark my words, if he stays in this form, we will see him in TM again. good game arash.

Alizadeh (subbed in 4 bayatinia in the second half)- what can i say? i just hope farhad majidi's ITC is prepared sooner. and i have no clue why hejazi would prefer him over shafiyi? maybe he wanted to give him a chance and make himself understand that he's not a player of Esteghlal's caliber. he can't score, period.

Jabbari- eventhough he played for like 4 minutes, he was highly motivated, and had a superb shot on goal from a very tight angle. GO JABBARI

San Jan- wow, what a goal he scored. nice .

--------------------namdari---------------------------

navazi-----------lotfi---ghorbani--------------amirabadi

--------------------montazeri--------------------------

ravankhah-------pooladi (jabbari 85')---maniyi (san jan 70')

-------------borhani------------------------------------

---------------------------bayainia (alizadeh 45')--------

I also want to acknowledge the Eses staff's role in this victory. i think hejazi has a nice simple attacking style implemented in the team, as the results speak for themselves. 3 goals, 11 corners, and at least 6 or 7 scoring opportunities. i was particularly impressed by our transition from defense to offense; with a few long accurate passes, we were already behind the opponents penalty area! i hope to see more of this in the future.

Overall, very good game; and im sure when mansourian, yousefi, jabbari, and majidi are added, we will be better than ever.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X