Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol people actually believe this ?

Comment

Wow this thread was initiated back in 2007. Quite a bit of history in it. I am glad it has been kept all in the same thread. It's almost like Esteghlal encyclopedia. Good on you for keeping it all in here. So much memories without doing any deep research.

Is there any way we can merge Perspolis' fan threads since 2005? Would love to read some of the old contents. There is so much history in those threads, including Perspolis' 2008 championship etc.

I wish we could merge all major clubs' exclusive fan threads respectively. Just a thought... [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

so has he resigned, been sacked or no actual news yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          so has he resigned, been sacked or no actual news yet?
          He officially resigned.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano
            I wish we could merge all major clubs' exclusive fan threads respectively.
            I don't really mind this, but let me remind the relatively new members of one of the fan threads' main rules, as some members seem not to be aware of this rule, or have forgotten it:

There is no kori allowed in the fan threads.

Separate threads can be created for korkori, like we used to do back in the days before an upcoming derby for example.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I just saw this and got a better understanding what is going on in IPL and why big Iranian clubs like Persepolis and Esteghlal having so much debt and unpaid wages or cases in fifa. Just listen what Fatollahzadeh and Ashtiani talk about SS case of having 70 billion toman (around 20M dollars) debt.

I am not saying these managers are perfect but if half of what they are saying is right then it is Sport Ministry and IR system that is making these clubs increase their debt.

1. They bring a new CEO every 1 to 2 years and keep promising them that Sport Ministry will pay for %50 of their expenses and they should bring the other half from sponsors and donors. The new CEO will bring money to the club and pays for half of the expenses but sport ministry does not pay what they had promise so they create debts. Old CEO and Club management step back and resign and players remain unpaid.

2. The cycle continues while new CEO coming to the club don't know about the former debts or does not take responsibility.

3. Azadi complex can not take money from sport ministry so they charge Persepolis and SS without even consulting them about adding to their facility or doing repairs around the stadium. According to Fatollahzadeh: Azadi Stadium has got 1 billion and 200M toman (around 450K dollars) to change Azadi gates and instead of consulting with SS and PP over the contractors and the money, they just install some cheap quality for a very high price and took the money from Sport Ministry on account of PP and SS and Sport Ministry subtracted it from PP and SS budget. While Azadi is Iranian national team stadium and the expenses should be directly paid from Iranian government budget not clubs. At the same time PP and SS won't get paid a dime from sells of tickets in stadium or the advertisement rights in stadium or TV adds.

4. Iranian tax agency couldn't collect the tax from sport ministry which are the owner of SS and PP, so they tax the club directly and add to their debt. According to Fatollahzadeh, Iranian tax agency has calculated a 40 billion toman (about 12M dollars) unpaid tax for past 40 years (even before Islamic Revolution) for SS alone.

This is total rip off and that is why no Iranian big company or rich individual wants to invest in Iranian clubs because they are pretty much run the same way that SS and PP are run with empty promises and loss of money at the end without any control over possible incomes for clubs.

Clubs have no control over
              1. Sells of tickets
              2. Adds on TV
              3. TV rights
              4. Adds on stadium
              5. Money gained from reaching ACL final stages from AFC

Add to the problems
              6. Not having private ownership or control over club management
              7. Being taxed while being a semi governmental organization
              8. Sport Ministry promising to pay for tax and providing extra investment as their duty as owners but not fulfilling their promise
              9. They have to deal with old debt
              10. They have to deal with dubious charges
              11. Not having control over the income from sells of products and players transfers fee
              12. Having corrupted people installed by Sport Ministry and Sepah to funnel the remaining money out of club and establishing network of corrupted individuals to prevent certain people to work with clubs and adding their own players to the team in exchange of money and favors
              13. Not having professional international lawyers and transferring agents
              Last edited by PersianLegion; 09-24-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Here is the video.

Comment

is ebrahimi back yet ?

Comment

SS new coach: Winfried Schäfer

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1464818...4-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Good hire for SS.. Ofcourse he can't change things overnight, so hopefully management gives him time to turn things around

Comment

Bernd Schuster was also in the list :

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/i...n-teheran.html

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Looks more like a professor than a football manager tbh

Comment

He did really well with Jamaica recently they were playing their best football in years. It'll be interesting to see what he can do with this Esteghlal team
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              He did really well with Jamaica recently they were playing their best football in years. It'll be interesting to see what he can do with this Esteghlal team
                              yeah jamaica were doing quite well especially in the gold cup under him. Honestly think that is a good appt for SS. They have good young talent: esmaili, ghaedi, noorafkan, and also solid guys like Shahbazzadeh, Ghorbani , Shojaeian, Beytsaeed in addition to TM level guys Ghafouri, Cheshmi, Ebrahimi . They really should be doing much better than they currently are.

Comment

I am not an Ss fan, but my heart aches to see a foreign coach come this late. His son also will be at SS as an analyst. He might bring his own team which actual figure will be much higher.

I am saddened by how most clubs in Iran are managed where they are the root of any problem.

What hell???? Who gave these teams to government bodies control. I hate that. It seems fans have no control of the team. It will be good if no fans go to stadiums. That will be good punishment for officials.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X