No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enayati in talks to possibly be next SS manager.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      I'll throw my name in the hat also, seems like anyone now a days can coach one of our PGPL teams...

Comment

I cannot understand how any foreign manager or player these days can accept a job in Iran without doing any homework or doing the homework and finding that nobody gets paid their money or if they do itโ€™s after 3 years and a CAS case.

That said I cannot see strama joining bc he has already gone through that and declined Esteghlal Lโ€™s offers in the past since his departure.

Their best bet is to promote this Italian guy who was assisting majidi who has coached in some big clubs. He is familiar with the players, squad and league and already knows what working in Iran is like.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

enayati in his ss job interview
          "MY JENAZEH WILL WIN THE LEAGUE WITH SS"

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            enayati in his ss job interview
            "MY JENAZEH WILL WIN THE LEAGUE WITH SS"
            mr kateb how do you feel about our invincible season and how pp will never have one

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
              mr kateb how do you feel about our invincible season and how pp will never have one
              after ss not wining the league 9 years
              and LIONS OF PERSIA persepolis
              won
              BACK
              TO
              BACK
              TO
              BACK
              TO
              BACK
              TO BACK
              champiinchips
              i was happy the fixed was in
              before te season started
              to make give ss a trophy.

PGL 22 IS OURS
              and a green banana will be awarded to ss.

6taya
              5 ta cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I cannot understand how any foreign manager or player these days can accept a job in Iran without doing any homework or doing the homework and finding that nobody gets paid their money or if they do itโ€™s after 3 years and a CAS case.

That said I cannot see strama joining bc he has already gone through that and declined Esteghlal Lโ€™s offers in the past since his departure.

Their best bet is to promote this Italian guy who was assisting majidi who has coached in some big clubs. He is familiar with the players, squad and league and already knows what working in Iran is like.
                I assumed most of them know and they're happy to win more money in CAS afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I don't get what you guys see in Strama. He's a failure.
                  So many better coaches. Bring in Strama and you will lose the title.
                  I agree with you that Stramaccioni has been a disappointment in AL-Gharafa.

However when he was coaching us we played the best football of any iranian team in a long time.
                  We were also at the top of the table when he left us.That's why people want him back.
                  Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Man i don't know about Enayati, getting a bit worried...
                    Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                      I agree with you that Stramaccioni has been a disappointment in AL-Gharafa.

However when he was coaching us we played the best football of any iranian team in a long time.
                      We were also at the top of the table when he left us.That's why people want him back.
                      I thought those Schaffer teams with Thiam at striker had very strong potential too. But I agree SS was getting hot when Strama left.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I thought those Schaffer teams with Thiam at striker had very strong potential too. But I agree SS was getting hot when Strama left.
                          We didnโ€™t play bad under Schaffer, but when he left you got the feeling he was done and had nothing more to give.
                          Totally different feeling when Stramaccioni left.
                          Esteghlal ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Comment

Any news on Alex Nouri getting the new manager of Esteghlal?
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                              Any news on Alex Nouri getting the new manager of Esteghlal?

90% is a done deal.

lol@iranmedia callng noori khoshgel๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ o khoshghiyafeh๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                                90% is a done deal.

lol@iranmedia callng noori khoshgel๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ o khoshghiyafeh๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
                                if he can work on his farsi then yes with that look, blue eyes? and speaking farsi then he will be popular

Comment

Working...
                                X