hoping for a tie.

Comment

Jalali looks decent again at LB.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        this last 20 minutes will be good.
        Ss always plays good last 20 minutes.

hoping for a tie.
        nooo we need a ghayedi goal in the 92nd minute to win the game!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          nooo we need a ghayedi goal in the 92nd minute to win the game!
          that happens i get sick.

Comment

This is one of those games where Esteghlal doesn't play well but score a last minute goal to win.

Comment

masjed soleyman actually playing surprisingly decent football. Quick, clean one and two touch passing, work very hard in the press when they lose it.

Comment

SS players are sad they lost their Esteghlali head of IFF. Now Sepahan gang are ruling IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  masjed soleyman actually playing surprisingly decent football. Quick, clean one and two touch passing, work very hard in the press when they lose it.
                  Remarkable too with that field!

Comment

vayyyyy khoooda
                    sajad almost scored.
                    khoda ro shoker raft biroon.

davar soootooooo bekeshhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Benjaminnn View Post
                      SS players are sad they lost their Esteghlali head of IFF. Now Sepahan gang are ruling IFF.
                      congratulations its a tie. yeeeees.

Comment

Not a good performance. We’re having trouble scoring in the 1st half so far in the league.
                        We need Ghaedi from start.

We’ll still win the league ofc but we should play better than this.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                          Not a good performance. We’re having trouble scoring in the 1st half so far in the league.
                          We need Ghaedi from start.

We’ll still win the league ofc but we should play better than this.
                          gaedy is not 90 minute player. NEVER WAS NEVER WILL.
                          He HAS METAL IN HIS FEET thats why he couldnt go to europe
                          since teams there have a rule against new transfwrs with metal
                          in their foots.
                          gaedi is perfect off the bench attacking the tired defenders.
                          if he start the fresh defenders will not let himbe as effective .
                          i like gaedi he should play in wing for m as super sub. he rmined me khodad azizi when azizi was teen agr playing for abumoslem.

the race is between persepolis and sepahan.
                          ss will be in rce for 3rd to 5th place.

Comment

gaedy is not 90 minute player. NEVER WAS NEVER WILL.
                            He HAS METAL IN HIS FEET thats why he couldnt go to europe
                            since teams there have a rule against new transfwrs with metal
                            in their foots.
                            gaedi is perfect off the bench attacking the tired defenders.
                            if he start the fresh defenders will not let himbe as effective .
                            i like gaedi he should play in wing for m as super sub. he rmined me khodad azizi when azizi was teen agr playing for abumoslem.

the race is between persepolis and sepahan.
                            ss will be in rce for 3rd to 5th place.
                            I’d rather have him starting and getting subbed at 65/70th minute.
                            We should put maximum pressure and kill off the games in the 1st half.

There will be a race between Sepahan/Gol Gohar/Foolad/Perspolis for 2nd place.
                            1st place is out of reach for you, just like last year.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              I’d rather have him starting and getting subbed at 65/70th minute.
                              We should put maximum pressure and kill off the games in the 1st half.

There will be a race between Sepahan/Gol Gohar/Foolad/Perspolis for 2nd place.
                              1st place is out of reach for you, just like last year.
                              last year majidi paid azizi khadem and with help of
                              KHOBAN ALAM ss won . that championchip was engineered before the league started.
                              i was happy ss won after 9 years.
                              it is boring to win every year 5 Years in the roW lol.
                              ss projectd next title 2031.

Comment

last year majidi paid azizi khadem and with help of
                                KHOBAN ALAM ss won . that championchip was engineered before the league started.
                                i was happy ss won after 9 years.
                                it is boring to win every year 5 Years in the roW lol.
                                ss projectd next title 2031.
                                pp next projected goal scored: 2031

Comment

Working...
                                X