No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mordam… This team will give me a heart attack sooner or later 😅 I just love them too much for my own good 💙💙💙💙

Funny how people mention the penalties given…How about you mention the penalties NOT GIVEN.

As usual everyone and everything is against Esteghlal. But we’re the best team in Iran and we’re going for the title!
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      Mordam… This team will give me a heart attack sooner or later 😅 I just love them too much for my own good 💙💙💙💙

Funny how people mention the penalties given…How about you mention the penalties NOT GIVEN.

As usual everyone and everything is against Esteghlal. But we’re the best team in Iran and we’re going for the title!
      I think it was a legitimate penalty - but something about the game just didn't seem right.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I think it was a legitimate penalty - but something about the game just didn't seem right.
        Nah it’s just you being shocked that we managed to score 2 late goals and win the game.

Here is some advice for you so you don’t feel the same in the future my friend:
        Never ever count out Esteghlal KABIR in any game. Always have the mindset that Esteghlal will win all the games 😁
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Kateb curse is also broken 😂😂
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

We outclassed Gol-Gohar today. If not for poor finishing the game should have ended with 3 or 4 goals margin.

Including Mehri in the next TM-list is a must! This guy is fantastic. Only needs a bit more work on his shooting.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Baz ein esteghlalia yek bazi bordan ,OnAm
              ba komak davar, VASSEH INKEH 4ROOM NISTANO
              3VOOM HASTAN , jashneh Hana Bandon gereftan.

ALI MANSOUR SORAKHTON MIKUNEH

Comment

Kateb curse is also broken 😂😂
                Be davar pool dadan curse katebo beshkanan.

Comment

7 ref experts gave their opinion on the pk.

MAJORITY SAID NO PK.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Be davar pool dadan curse katebo beshkanan.
                    Did you really think your curse would have any lasting effect on Esteghlal Kabir, the best team in Iran? 😂

And don’t talk about the referees please…If the referees were fair, Esteghlal should have had at least 55p by now.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Did you really think your curse would have any lasting effect on Esteghlal Kabir, the best team in Iran? 😂

And don’t talk about the referees please…If the referees were fair, Esteghlal should have had at least 55p by now.
                      Majority of experts said pk was not a pk.

zoreton b kateb to zamin nemireseh, b davar pool midin pk begireh vasaton.

Ali Mansour sorakhton mikoneh.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Majority of experts said pk was not a pk.

zoreton b kateb to zamin nemireseh, b davar pool midin pk begireh vasaton.

Ali Mansour sorakhton mikoneh.
                        Etefaghan biron az zamin zoremon be Kateb & Co nemirese…You have bought all the referees in Iran, sazmane lig etc lol.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Esteghlals first goal was a foul on Gol Gohar player and the 2nd goal was not a penalty. Mordeshoore mafia sorkhabio bebaran. What BS!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                            Esteghlals first goal was a foul on Gol Gohar player and the 2nd goal was not a penalty. Mordeshoore mafia sorkhabio bebaran. What BS!
                            They doing everything in their power
                            to make sure ss finish 3rd instead of 4th or 5th
                            they where headed too..

Sevomishoon mobarak

Comment

score should've been 8-1 for Esteghlal today. Total dominance.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                score should've been 8-1 for Esteghlal today. Total dominance.
                                Yeah it was great. If we can work on our finishing we will win the league 100% 😊
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X