No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it wasn't for Borhani's finishing weakness he would have been the first choice for TM striker position.`The kid has almost everything except finishing-touch witch is a horrible weakness for strikers.
    شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
      If it wasn't for Borhani's finishing weakness he would have been the first choice for TM striker position.`The kid has almost everything except finishing-touch witch is a horrible weakness for strikers.
      Tell me about it...Eventhough he has put 2 goals in 4 games behind the net that number could of easily been 5-6 goals..

But i think Esteghlal will need Majidi, Bayatiniya needs to be benched, a striker needs to score, 4 games without a goal i think either Majidi or Shafei needs to play.!!!

But Borhanis potentioal is unbelivable of what he could be upfront for Team Melli...if only he could finish of atleast 8 of 10 chances...currently i think hes down at 3-4 at every 10 chances

Comment

Borhani is very emotional and nervous. do you remember his goal which he dribbled the keeper but kept the ball on the goal line and raised his hands to disgrace the opponent. He apologized after the match and said I was so happy that I didn't understang what I was doing! It shows that he can't concentrate well in some situations. He has to fix this issue by himself, no one can train him.
        شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Borhani is very emotional and nervous. do you remember his goal which he dribbled the keeper but kept the ball on the goal line and raised his hands to disgrace the opponent. He apologized after the match and said I was so happy that I didn't understang what I was doing! It shows that he can't concentrate well in some situations. He has to fix this issue by himself, no one can train him.
          that doesnt have to do with him paying attention or not. for the sake of the reputation of the iranian team he apologized. he couldnt have said, "my coach and my team are forcing me to say sorry, so sorry."

Comment

Originally posted by dank_przn View Post
            that doesnt have to do with him paying attention or not. for the sake of the reputation of the iranian team he apologized. he couldnt have said, "my coach and my team are forcing me to say sorry, so sorry."
            I'm sure he knows it's not a good thing to do but at that moment he couldn't control himself. Another example: do you remember he was sent-off by the referee near the end of the match(I don't remember which match) but he refused to leave the pitch. It took like 3 minutes after players forced him to leave the pitch. The kid has some serious decision making problems. See what I mean? he can't make good decisions at crucial points even when he is ono on one with a keeper. he can't leave the pitch when he's sent-off by the referee and he dosn't know how to express his emotions when he has scored an important goal. Believe me it's all related to desicion making. He has to make the best decision in all these cases in less than few seconds but he simply CAN'T.
            شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

To Esteghlal Fans: Please read the Jabbari interview on Iran-Varzeshi. This guy is the first esteghlali I'm begining to like.
              I hope Jabbari goes to a top europian club next season. He really deserve it. I like the way he plays and pass the ball. One of the best if not THE best.
              شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                meysam is great for creating oppurtunities. he is very technique jig.
                Never thought anyone gonna talk like that about a soccer player. Guess that is the cost of having a female perspective. The circle of OBSSESSION is enlarging Roxi!!!!???
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                sigpic

Comment

I'm sure he knows it's not a good thing to do but at that moment he couldn't control himself. Another example: do you remember he was sent-off by the referee near the end of the match(I don't remember which match) but he refused to leave the pitch. It took like 3 minutes after players forced him to leave the pitch. The kid has some serious decision making problems. See what I mean? he can't make good decisions at crucial points even when he is ono on one with a keeper. he can't leave the pitch when he's sent-off by the referee and he dosn't know how to express his emotions when he has scored an important goal. Believe me it's all related to desicion making. He has to make the best decision in all these cases in less than few seconds but he simply CAN'T.
                  It wasn't at the end, it was the game against Esteghlal last season actually. I really enjoy your perspective and post. Thanks agha Hamid.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

NEW UPDATE!!!
                    Bakhtiyarizadeh is to join esteghlal! after being kicked out of pas, fathollahzadeh has announced on isna that he is to join esteghlal either on tuesday or wednesday. good news. very good news. lets hope it actually happens.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                      NEW UPDATE!!!
                      Bakhtiyarizadeh is to join esteghlal! after being kicked out of pas, fathollahzadeh has announced on isna that he is to join esteghlal either on tuesday or wednesday. good news. very good news. lets hope it actually happens.
                      HOPE FOR IT TO HAPPEN? I dont get it why would SS get a player who has nothin left in him he is a "bazikone sukhte" he is old and slow wont be able to keep up and besides that he plays very dirty and make stupid fouls! What happened to koushki? we were supposed to get a deal with bijan koushki?

If u think bakhtiyarzadeh is the solution to our defence then ur wrong,
                      we should buy good young defenders who has some years in him to come!

Another thing i was wondering bout, Yousefi and bayatinia are they both injured?
                      Ideal line-up for Asian cup 2019:
                      ------------Beiranvand-----------
                      Ghafouri--Hosseini--PAG---Mimo
                      -------Ebrahimi---Hajsafi----------
                      JB/Gholi-----Ghoddos-------Taremi
                      ------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

Originally posted by The-Don View Post
                        HOPE FOR IT TO HAPPEN? I dont get it why would SS get a player who has nothin left in him he is a "bazikone sukhte" he is old and slow wont be able to keep up and besides that he plays very dirty and make stupid fouls! What happened to koushki? we were supposed to get a deal with bijan koushki?

Another thing i was wondering bout, Yousefi and bayatinia are they both injured?
                        ok an update on my update: esteghlal's PR guy has announced that by law, sohrab cant play for eses until half-season anyway, and their list is already full, so no sohrab; but you guys know why our list is full? because bijan koushki is now officially a sarvar! yes. good news. and yes, yousefi and bayatinia are both injured.

apparently, bayatinia got injured in the beginning of the shrinfaraz game, but insisted on playing till half-time, where he was in so much pain that hejazi subbed him out. later on, MRI scans revealed that his robate salibi has been pulled, and he might even require surgery. had he announced his injury as soon as it happened, he would've been fine after a couple of weeks. stupid move by him imo.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by iran4eva View Post
                          ok an update on my update: esteghlal's PR guy has announced that by law, sohrab cant play for eses until half-season anyway, and their list is already full, so no sohrab; but you guys know why our list is full? because bijan koushki is now officially a sarvar! yes. good news. and yes, yousefi and bayatinia are both injured.

apparently, bayatinia got injured in the beginning of the shrinfaraz game, but insisted on playing till half-time, where he was in so much pain that hejazi subbed him out. later on, MRI scans revealed that his robate salibi has been pulled, and he might even require surgery. had he announced his injury as soon as it happened, he would've been fine after a couple of weeks. stupid move by him imo.
                          GREAT news thanx! Bijan koushki is gonna be a great asset to the teams defence! Even though Lotfi didnt do bad in the game against shirinfaraz but I would like to give Koushki that spot until sadeghis back..!

Okay I Believe bayatinia is a great player but unfortunately he hasnt showed the bayatinia we know from last year, hopefully he would get back! Buying four forwards was really a good idea for situations like these! Shafieh and majidi are great replacements for bayatinia!
                          Ideal line-up for Asian cup 2019:
                          ------------Beiranvand-----------
                          Ghafouri--Hosseini--PAG---Mimo
                          -------Ebrahimi---Hajsafi----------
                          JB/Gholi-----Ghoddos-------Taremi
                          ------------Azmoun------------------

Comment

Originally posted by The-Don View Post
                            Both Bayatinia and Yousefi are injured. Both of them Knee so at least 4-6 weeks out for both. We really will miss Youseif on teh left. He is one of the most under rated players in our league I think. Althought having pooladi who is a lefty helps, but we could have both of these guys and our mid would have been way more dominating.

As for your comment about Bayatinia, this (lack of consistancy) is his main problem. He is brillinat in a couple of games and then he just disapperas.

sigpic

Comment

Bakhtiarizadeh is coming back?

Comment

روزنامه دنیای فوتبال از مذاکرات استقلالی ها با شنول گونش سرمربی سابق تیم ملی ترکیه خبرداد. گویا فتح الله زاده قصد دارد در صورت کسب نتایج ضعیف از سوی حجازی گونش را به استقلال بیاورد

Comment

Working...
                                X