• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esteghlal ghahreman 💙💙
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
      Great game to watch, lot of goals and nice display of tricks etc. Ghaedi is iranian neymar for sure

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        5 games left:

Esteghlal-Havadar
        Persepolis-Esteghlal
        Esteghlal-Sanat Naft
        Mes Rafsanjan-Esteghlal
        Esteghlal-Teraktor

4 games will be played in Azadi.
        Esteghlal must win the title as we are the best team.
        4 games left now, 3 in Azadi.
        12p is within reach.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Nice comeback away win against Mes Rafsanjan. We really needed that. Let’s win against Tractor in our last game and get ready for Hazfi.

But what a terrible and disappointing season this was for us. 1 out 12p against Persepolis and Sepahan cost us everything…Bayad karshenasi beshe & Sa Pinto has a lot of explaining to do.

I don’t even want to mention the disaster of getting disqualified from ACL…

We need a striker like Thiam for next season. A player like Shekari is also needed to boost our midfield.

Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

ESTEGHLAL- Tractor 7-1.
            Nice way to end the season.

We need to get ready for Hazfi now.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

ESTEGHLAL- Tractor 7-1.
              Nice way to end the season.

We need to get ready for Hazfi now.
              Perspolis is going to bang Esteghlal hard bro 😘

Comment

Nice comeback away win against Mes Rafsanjan. We really needed that. Let’s win against Tractor in our last game and get ready for Hazfi.

But what a terrible and disappointing season this was for us. 1 out 12p against Persepolis and Sepahan cost us everything…Bayad karshenasi beshe & Sa Pinto has a lot of explaining to do.

I don’t even want to mention the disaster of getting disqualified from ACL…

We need a striker like Thiam for next season. A player like Shekari is also needed to boost our midfield.
                i don’t know what sapinto was doing not playing mohebbi and ghaedi vs. Sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                  i don’t know what sapinto was doing not playing mohebbi and ghaedi vs. Sepahan
                  I don’t know what he was doing in either of those 4 matches. Next season we must win these games.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Esteghlal-Nassaji 4-0 FT
                    Not bad.

Now we wait for Persepolis to do their job tomorrow.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Nekounam is your new coach.

Comment

damn I was hoping things wouldn’t pan out with nekounam. SS chances of winning with nekounam there is much higher IMO. He has an equally as strong squad as Persepolis and I think he has the potential to out coach Yahya (assuming he remains as HC)
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          damn I was hoping things wouldn't pan out with nekounam. SS chances of winning with nekounam there is much higher IMO. He has an equally as strong squad as Persepolis and I think he has the potential to out coach Yahya (assuming he remains as HC)
                          It can only be good for another high potential Iranian coach to get a chance to play at this higher level with more international exposure. Hopefully in a few years Yahya and Nekounam will get a real chance to lead TM.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Nekounam is your new coach.
                            He has his work cut out for him. Especially after the total disaster that was last season. I would rather have taken Farhad.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              damn I was hoping things wouldn’t pan out with nekounam. SS chances of winning with nekounam there is much higher IMO. He has an equally as strong squad as Persepolis and I think he has the potential to out coach Yahya (assuming he remains as HC)
                              Not too sold on Nekounam tbh. But i’m willing to give him a chance.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

First day of transfer action for Esteghlal Kabir:

1.Hasheminasab & Kia Rahmati iranian assistants
                                2. Talks going on with 2 spanish assistants
                                3.Jalali & Salmani contract extended
                                4. Talks going on with Mehdi Mamizadeh 23 year old attacking midfielder from Sanat Naft Abadan & Aria Barzegar 20 year old forward from Naft masjed Soleiman

Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X