• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is MAnei doing?
    Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
      How is MAnei doing?
      probably the best eteghlali player at the moment. DEFFINETLY deserves to be in TM, if not the starting 11!!
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I think Karimi is a man who can lead at such a big club as Esteghlal. I think he's already proven himself to be a good tactician and someone who plays attacking football.

His biggest task will be getting the moral of the team back, fixing our defense and working on the stamina of the players.

I think he'll succeed in the long term.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soaz...(Stoned) View Post
          probably the best eteghlali player at the moment. DEFFINETLY deserves to be in TM, if not the starting 11!!
          LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soaz...(Stoned) View Post
            Guess you and I watchign different games. Manyee hasn't been that bad, but calling him the best player of SS!!!!????. I think Mohsen Yousefi is the best player we have right now. Mansoorian comes second after that maybe Jabbari. I am talking about how they play currently.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              I think Karimi is a man who can lead at such a big club as Esteghlal. I think he's already proven himself to be a good tactician and someone who plays attacking football.

His biggest task will be getting the moral of the team back, fixing our defense and working on the stamina of the players.

I think he'll succeed in the long term.
              I agree but I hope Hejazi will let Karimi do his job, cuz news like this does not make me happy:

Hejazi: "I will be around a lot in Esteghlal and I will help Karimi"
              حجازی:حضور پر رنگ در استقلال خواهم داشت و به فیروز کریمی کمک خواهم کرد

ناصر حجازی گفت : در استقلال خواهم ماند و حضور پررنگی خواهم داشت تا به فیروز کریمی کمک کنم و استقلال به روزهای خوب نزدیک شود . به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه حجازی با بیان این مطلب گفت : حتی باوجود حضور فیروز کریمی به عنوان سرمربی تیم ، در کنار تیم خواهم بود و قصد کنار رفتن از تیم را ندارم، استقلال خانه من است و حتی با وجود اینکه دیگر سرمربی این تیم نیستم وجایم را به فیروز کریمی داده ام اما فعلاً در کنار تیم خواهم بود و به موفقیت استقلال جدید کمک خواهم کرد. تمام مسائلی که این روزها در خصوص ترک استقلال از جانب من شنیده می شود فقط یک شایعه است.
              I just hope Hejazi won't interfere too much

Comment

Don't worry, I don't think Karimi is the type to let others get involved in his plans that much. He might get an advice or 2 every now and then, but he won't let others get much involved with the tactical part of his plans.

If he'd think others are sticking their heads too much where it shouldn't be, he'd definately say something about it.

And Hejazi, well he bleeds Blue, he'd never do anything to hurt SS. I bet that if he'd see that his contribution/advices/help aren't useful and that his presence is hurtful, I'm sure he'd back off.

Btw, is Karimi already with the team in Tehran, and will he be sitting on the bench on Friday?

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  Don't worry, I don't think Karimi is the type to let others get involved in his plans that much. He might get an advice or 2 every now and then, but he won't let others get much involved with the tactical part of his plans.

If he'd think others are sticking their heads too much where it shouldn't be, he'd definately say something about it.

And Hejazi, well he bleeds Blue, he'd never do anything to hurt SS. I bet that if he'd see that his contribution/advices/help aren't useful and that his presence is hurtful, I'm sure he'd back off.

Btw, is Karimi already with the team in Tehran, and will he be sitting on the bench on Friday?
                  Karimi went back to Ahvaz today, to fix his personal stuff (Quoted of Hajilou) and he is expected on the training field tomorrow and most prolly sit on the bench this friday

Comment

i also think that FK will do a good job. i have no doubt in his ability to return the players' morality levels to a standard point. and we all know his achievements tactically.
                    the only thing that's bothering me now is that GN will use his influence through his insiders (fan leaders, some board members, spies, etc.) to relentlessly try to destroy FK's image, and especially his relationship with nasser khan; which is key to our success.
                    that's why the two of them have to be a step ahead of those morons, and hopefully by mid-season, FK will have an understanding of how the team works, and we'll have the eseteghlal that everyone expects after the break.

good luck to him. good luck esteghlal!

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

soaz aziz are u being sarcastic about my jig manei?
                      He has big potential. He's just a pure jig.
                      Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

JigJig

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz View Post
                          soaz aziz are u being sarcastic about my jig manei?
                          He has big potential. He's just a pure jig.
                          i dunno y u would think that. no, i wasnt being sarcastic, i honestly think that he is the best player in esteghlal. Jabbari isnt in form, Yousefi has just come back, Maanei is probably the best player, in my eyes. plus he is playing out of position. he is in every starting line up!!! he deserves to be in TM for sure!! he is the iranian Dario Srna!!
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Report on todays training, VERY INTERRESTING
                            گزارش اولین تمرین استقلال با حضور فیروز کریمی

نخستین تمرین تیم فوتبال استقلال با حضور فیروز کریمی امروز در زمین شماره دو ورزشگاه شهید شیرودی برگزار شد.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه فیروزکریمی پس از امضای قرارداد خود با تیم فوتبال استقلال ساعت 15/14 دقیقه امروز در ورزشگاه شهید شیرودی حاضر شد و تمرینات این تیم را زیر نظر گرفت.

وی با حضور در رختکن ورزشگاه دقایقی برای بازیکنان صحبت کرد (مشروح صحبت های فیروز کریمی در قالب یک خبر اختصاصی در همین ستون کار شده است ) و نقطه نظرات فنی و شرایط تیم را برای آنها بازگو کرد.

پس از برگزاری مراسم معارفه ، کریمی از بازیکنان خواست پس از 5 دقیقه آماده آغاز تمرین شوند.

تمرین امروز تیم فوتبال استقلال درحالی برگزار شد که ناصر حجازی مدیرفنی تیم بر خلاف روزهای گذشته درجمع آبی پوشان حضور نداشت. به گفته مسئولان استقلال حجازی برای استقبال از خواهرش که از کشورانگلیس به ایران بازگشته به فرودگاه رفته بود.

تمرین امروز تیم فوتبال استقلال از ساعت 15/15 آغاز شد. درتمرین امروز فیروز کریمی را ساکت الهامی و صادق ورمرزیار همراهی می کردند.

فیروز کریمی شخصا کاربدنسازی وتمرینات استقامتی بازیکنان را برعهده داشت. وی به مدت 20 دقیقه به بازیکنان تمرین داد و آنها را آماده انجام کارهای تاکتیکی و کاربا توپ کرد.

تمرین عصر امروز استقلال نزدیک به هزارهوادار تیم فوتبال استقلال را برای تماشای تمرینات این تیم به زمین شماره دو شیرودی کشانده بود. این هواداران در ابتدا برای تشویق مربیان و بازیکنان دو دسته شده بودند. گروهی حجازی و حاجیلو را تشویق می کردند و گروهی دیگر نام کریمی را فریاد می زنند . درادامه با درخواست مسئول کانون هواداران اتحاد روی سکوها حاکم شد و هواداران به تشویق تمامی مربیان و بازیکنان پرداختند.

کریمی حضور پررنگی در تمرینات امروز داشت. وی با فریادهای خود به بازیکنان توصیه های تاکتیکی می داد و دربخشی ازتمرین امروز مجتبی جباری با سان جان برخورد کرد که باعث مصدومیت جزیی وی از ناحیه زانوی چپ شد. ظاهرا مشکل وی چندان جدی نیست زیرا پس از دقایقی کنار دیگر بازیکنان به تمرین پرداخت.علی علیزاده که از ناحیه دست دچارآسیب دیدگی شده است درتمرین امروز غایب بود .

امروز آبی پوشان تمرکز اصلی خود را روی انجام کارهای تاکتیکی قرار داده بودند . کریمی سعی می کرد با انجام تمرینات ابتدایی بازیکنان را با روش کارخود آشنا کند. در تمرین امروزعلاوه برانجام تمرینات و کارهای تاکتیکی، برنامه های تخصصی برای بازیکنان در پست های مختلف نیز در دستور کار قرار گرفت.

at the moment I'm at school, ill try to give a translation later if ppl want it

Comment

We have two new assistant coaches in our team.

Reza Mohajeri and Saket Elhami added to the staff
                              رضا مهاجری و ساکت الهامی به جمع کادر فنی استقلال اضافه شدند

دکتر ساعدی در مورد تغییرات وضعیت کادر فنی استقلال پس از حضور فیروز کریمی اظهار داشت : در کادر فنی کماکان آقایان ورمزیار و ترابپور حضور خواهند داشت و با خواست آقای کریمی آقایان رضا مهاجری و ساکت الهامی به جمع آنها افزوده شدند، البته در آینده اگر نیاز به تقویت کادر فنی باشد با نظر مدیرفنی و سرمربی تیم در این زمینه اقدام خواهد شد. به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه سخنگوی باشگاه استقلال در ادامه اظهار داشت: امیدواریم با انسجام کادر فنی و حضور دو چهره مطرح فوتبال ایران یعنی ناصر حجازی و فیروز کریمی و مدیریت آقای فتح اله زاده در آینده نتایج خوبی رقم بخورد و استقلال به جایگاهی در شان نام خود دست یابد.

وی تصریح کرد: رسیدن به این هدف دور از دسترس نیست و با اتحاد و همدلی، پیروزی ها و موفقیت ها تداوم می یابد.

Hashem Sa'edi: "Karimi's introducing to the board went well, and it was a good start for bright days for Esteghlal"
                              دکتر ساعدی : معارفه فیروز کریمی در فضایی دوستانه ای برگزار شد که نوید بخش آغاز روزهایی خوب برای باشگاه و تیم فوتبال استقلال است

سخنگوی باشگاه استقلال ضمن اعلام خبر برگزاری جلسه معارفه فیروز کریمی درباره این جلسه گفت :نشست در فضای دوستانه ای برگزار شد که نوید بخش آغاز روزهایی خوب برای باشگاه و تیم فوتبال استقلال است.به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه سخنگوی باشگاه استقلال در ادامه از همراهی حجازی با فیروز کریمی روی نیمکت تیم فوتبال استقلال خبر داد و افزود: کریمی در مراسم معارفه خود از حجازی به عنوان پیشکسوت باشگاه استقلال یاد کرد و از او خواست در بازی های آینده تیم فوتبال استقلال به عنوان مدیر فنی روی نیمکت بنشیند. کریمی حتی تاکید کرد اگر حجازی خواسته وی را اجابت نکند از نشستن روی نیمکت خودداری خواهد کرد.

کریمی در ادامه اظهارات خود به لزوم همراهی همه اعضا کادر فنی برای موفقیت تیم فوتبال استقلال یاد کرد.

حجازی نیز کریمی را یک مربی موفق و باشخصیت در فوتبال ایران خوانده و حضورش را در جمع آبی پوشان مغتنم شمرد. ساعدی با اشاره به این مطلب افزود: اتفاق نظر حجازی و کریمی مایه دلگرمی ماست که همه ما را به آینده امیدوار می کند.

What's going on with all these taarofbazi?
                              Last edited by Kasra.; 11-29-2007, 01:16 AM.

Comment

In today's interviews, Karimi said he's the final decision taker, and that if he says a player isn't playing, he's not going to play.

He gave his first training session and he wil be sitting on the bench tomorrow.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X