No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Fan Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on rest of the blue fans. Tell me what do you think will be the impact of Karimi in SS:

Immediate Imporvement?
    Long Term Improvement?
    Stays the Same?
    Will make things Worst?

Can someone tell me how to add a poll to this post?
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

u have to make a thread to post a poll in it ali..

i think firooz karimi will make an immediate impact on the team, but it will be a graduate improvement. so the change will not be that noticeable.
      right now, our fitness is very essential cos our players dont seem to have enough stamina!

our defense, and by that i mean team defense needs work as well. i hope karimi can fix that as soon as possible, part of it comes from improving fitness again!

but i say maybe until next year, if he stays and we dont lose key players, we can play a much better flowing football.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I think after half season we can start building ON this team. Karimi already pointed out he wants to work on the Boys fitness and stamina. And I also think that Karimi is not blind, everyone saw that our team was lackin stamina and fitness except for Hejazi.

btw anyone any news about this Elhami and Mohajeri?
        Last edited by Kasra.; 11-29-2007, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
          I think after half season we can start building ON this team. Karimi already pointed out he wants to work on the Boys fitness and stamina. And I also think that Karimi is not blind, everyone saw that our team was lackin stamina and fitness except for Hejazi.

btw anyone any news about this Elhami and Mohajeri?

Saket Elhami is one of the most educated football educators in Iran. I think he has some affiliation with FIFA or AFC education committee as well.

Reza Mohajeri is first assistant of the Feerooz Karimi. He was with him in both Rah Ahan and SS Ahwaz. Karimi and him are like a package.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know what to say about our performance today. I was really disappointed and frustrated!
            It was our worst performance this season.

The players didn't know what to do, and looked like some headless chickens. At least in our previous matches we somehow played nice football and created many chances. Today, except for a couple of usual Borhani screw ups in the box, we didn't create anything!

Even if we'd played 180 minutes more, we still wouldn't have been able to score.

A couple of notes:

* We need to work on the set pieces! We had so many free-kicks and corners, and we didn't do anything with them. Every free-kick we get, we see 6 players behind the ball arguing about who's going to take it. WTF man?! Stop this BS and act like a team for God's sake!

* We really need working on the shape and stamina of the players. We lost most 1vs1 duals and our players just couldn't bring the extra power up in the last 10-15 minutes.

* Why in hell didn't Karimi start Ghorbani, Montazeri and Ravankhah?! How in the world do you sub out Yousefi and bring in a DM while you're 1 goal behind?!

* Mansourian once again played 90 minutes, while it's obvious he can't keep it up the entire match.
            Jabbari sucked today! No other words to describe his display. Majidi was aweful as well, lost so many balls. Same with Manei.

I won't even start talking about Borhani, Navazi and Amir Abadi

There's so much more I want to write and complain about, but I won't, cause it's only Karimi's first match. The bright side is that after seeing today's performance, there's no way we can perform worse, so there's only a way up. Karimi's a smart man, I'm sure he'll work on the points that went wrong.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Well said Amin jaan, it sums up what I was thinkin' too. The stamina is something that needs time, Around the match vs. Esteghlal Ahvaz it should be okay. All the things you wrote about need time. I hope and think that Karimi is able to fix it.

Comment

well I thought we will see a better ss today due to Karimi's presense...not by much as it takes many more than just one game to have an impact, but "the shock"...I just watched the 2nd half but I didn't see anything new from ss players? why are some of them so unmotivated? some of these guys need to be benched or fired and maybe they'll remember they are playing for a big club...

I feel bad again for the ppl who showed up to the staduim, and I can't wait to hear Karimi's after the game interview...he is a funny guy, but I am not sure if he can continue to fool the fans just with his jokes.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

We must forget this match as soon as possible, our boys need time and rest. I think that Karimi is a man who has opened his eyes. He knows that he can't f*ck it up in this job.

They already started workin' on the stamina and passing. Those two things are our biggest problems right now.

Comment

it was one BORING match. If Manei hadn't been playing I probably would have stopped after first half. The state ESES is in is terrible.They need a commander who is going to put the team back together. We don't know about the internal problemsand whether thes guys are being payed but it must be bad if they are so lost.
                    Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Karimi: "Nasser khan and I will be a duo no-one will ever forget"

کریمی : زوجی را درست خواهیم کرد که تاریخ به خودش ندیده باشد

فیروز کریمی سر مربی جدید تیم فوتبال استقلال در مورد نحوه همکاری اش با ناصر حجازی تصریح کرد : مطمئنم به همراه ناصر خان زوجی را درست خواهیم کرد که تاریخ فوتبال ایران به خودش ندیده باشد .به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه کریمی در مورد احتمال بوجود آمدن اختلاف بین وی و ناصر حجازی بر سر مسائل فنی تاکید کرد : کوچکترین اختلافی بین من و ناصر خان پیش نخواهد آمد ، اختلاف برای وقتی است که یک مربی بخواهد خودی نشان دهد و به اصطلاح بگوید که من مستقل عمل میکنم و به مشورت کسی نیاز ندارم ، اما من نیازی به خودنمایی ندارم و کارنامه کاری ام پشتوانه من است ، 20 سال سابقه سرمربی گری دارم که طی این مدت بیش از 200 بازیکن به لیگ برتر و 73 بازیکن به تیم ملی تحویل داده ام و 25 جام داخلی و بین المللی خود موید حرف من می باشد که علاوه بر این ها سابقه دوستی من و ناصر خان هم به آن اضافه می شود و مطمئن هستم که هر مشورتی ناصر خان به من بدهند به نفع من و تیم استقلال است ضمن اینکه کادر فنی ما در حال حاضر 5 نفر است که بزودی 2 نفر دیگر به آن اضافه می شود که در این کادر فنی 7 نفری خرد جمعی حرف آخر را می زند و در این جمع من و آقای حجازی هر کدام 1 رای بیشتر نداریم و تصمیم نهایی به عهده اکثریت آرا می باشد بنابر این و با این توضیحات مطمئن باشید مشکلی بین من و ناصر خان بر سر مسائل فنی پیش نخواهد آمد.

Comment

Some interesting facts about Firouz Karimi [from Wikipedia]

Firouz Karimi (born 13 April 1956)

Playing career
                        Shahrbani F.C. (????-????)
                        Pas F.C. (1976 - 1981)
                        Sarbaz F.C. (1981 - 1984)
                        Pas F.C. (1984 - 1988)

Coaching career
                        Pas F.C. (1989 - 1993)
                        Sepahan F.C. (1993-1994)
                        Bahman F.C. (1994-1995)
                        Pas F.C. (1996-1997)
                        Poly Acril F.C. (1997-1998)
                        Teraktor Sazi (1998-1999)
                        Esteghlal Ahvaz F.C. (1999 - 2000)
                        F.C. Aboomoslem (2000)
                        Esteghlal Ahvaz F.C. (2001)
                        Pas F.C. (2 May 2001 - 13 Oct 2001)
                        Shahab Zanjan F.C. (2002)
                        F.C. Aboomoslem (2002 - 2004)
                        Rah Ahan F.C. (2004 - 2006)
                        Esteghlal Ahvaz F.C. (2006 - 2007)
                        Esteghlal F.C. (2007 - present)

Honours

Asian Club Championship
                        1993, Champions, Pas F.C. <----- !!!

Iranian Championship
                        1992, Champions, Pas F.C.
                        1993, Champions, Pas F.C.

Iranian Cup
                        1995, Winners, Bahman F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                          Karimi: "Nasser khan and I will be a duo no-one will ever forget"

کریمی : زوجی را درست خواهیم کرد که تاریخ به خودش ندیده باشد

فیروز کریمی سر مربی جدید تیم فوتبال استقلال در مورد نحوه همکاری اش با ناصر حجازی تصریح کرد : مطمئنم به همراه ناصر خان زوجی را درست خواهیم کرد که تاریخ فوتبال ایران به خودش ندیده باشد .به گزارش سایت رسمی باشگاه کریمی در مورد احتمال بوجود آمدن اختلاف بین وی و ناصر حجازی بر سر مسائل فنی تاکید کرد : کوچکترین اختلافی بین من و ناصر خان پیش نخواهد آمد ، اختلاف برای وقتی است که یک مربی بخواهد خودی نشان دهد و به اصطلاح بگوید که من مستقل عمل میکنم و به مشورت کسی نیاز ندارم ، اما من نیازی به خودنمایی ندارم و کارنامه کاری ام پشتوانه من است ، 20 سال سابقه سرمربی گری دارم که طی این مدت بیش از 200 بازیکن به لیگ برتر و 73 بازیکن به تیم ملی تحویل داده ام و 25 جام داخلی و بین المللی خود موید حرف من می باشد که علاوه بر این ها سابقه دوستی من و ناصر خان هم به آن اضافه می شود و مطمئن هستم که هر مشورتی ناصر خان به من بدهند به نفع من و تیم استقلال است ضمن اینکه کادر فنی ما در حال حاضر 5 نفر است که بزودی 2 نفر دیگر به آن اضافه می شود که در این کادر فنی 7 نفری خرد جمعی حرف آخر را می زند و در این جمع من و آقای حجازی هر کدام 1 رای بیشتر نداریم و تصمیم نهایی به عهده اکثریت آرا می باشد بنابر این و با این توضیحات مطمئن باشید مشکلی بین من و ناصر خان بر سر مسائل فنی پیش نخواهد آمد.
                          in a good way or bad way??
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I have a feeling its gonna be in a positive way...

hala to ham enghadr kerm nariz...

Comment

شب تاره بی ستاره................تیمی که رقیب نداره.............رقبا باید بدونن پرسپولیس شوخی نداره

شب تاره بی ستاره................تیمی که ایمیل نداره.............اس اس باید بدونه ای اف سی شوخی نداره

I know this is not a korkori thread, but I found this really funny. I hope Esteghlal finds an email and also team spirit.
                              BTW last year on first day of december Esteghlal was banned from ACL because they didn't have an email address, let's not forget the anniversary.
                              شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Can anyone please give me the Esteghlal Lineup?

Comment

Working...
                                X