X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done blue boys

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
      Can anyone please give me the Esteghlal Lineup?
      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...6&postcount=66

another poor game by us, offensively, we were nothing! navazs goal was quite lucky and we wont always have luck on our side..
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...6&postcount=66

another poor game by us, offensively, we were nothing! navazs goal was quite lucky and we wont always have luck on our side..
        You borrowed it from us today
        HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
        you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Can anyone please give me the Esteghlal Lineup?
          Talebloo
          Ghorbani Sadeghi, Koushki, Montazeri, Amir Abadi, Manieee, Mansoorian, Ravankhah, Majidi, Borhani, Jabbari

I saw two subs, Yousefi for Maniee and Navazi for someone else.

IRIB was switching between the two games and game itself was so boring that was hard to get excited and follow up.
          "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
          Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
          Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
          sigpic

Comment

I have never in my whole life seen SS plays so poor. I hardly can remember that our team could put 4 passes in a row together.
            I am so disappointed. It has been educational for me in a way to watch SS. To me it seems there is this factor that certian players are very good players in small clubs but when they come to big clubs, somehow they dont' have the emotional strenght to deal with it. This seems to be the case with SS players like Ravankhah, Pooladi, Montazari or even Saradan Orsevitch. I was talking to a few old SS players last weekend in Tehran. They told me that when they asked Hejazi why he signed Orsevitch, he told them, he doesn't know what happened to him. According to these guys Hejazi told them, the Orsevitch played great in the friendly games in Turkey. But now that the game is real and fans and real game pressure atmosphere he doesn't shine. Same with Ravankhah who was very good in Fajr, Montazari from Foolad, Maniee in Paas. Pooladi case isnt' quite the same since he wasn't a starter even in Paykan.

Anyhow, I was alwasy proud of being a blue fan even in that dooms day in 73 when we lost 6-0 to PP. We didnt' play bad, it was just they scored on every opportunity they got that day (at least that is how I remember it). But today, I wasn't proud of being a blue fan. To be honest, I was ashamed of the way our team played. I am ready, for Blue to play the way we played the first 6 weeks of this season and loose rather than winning like this.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."

sigpic

Comment

Watched the first half of PP and Saba. PP is as bad as us to be honest. Saba was all over them in the first half that I watched at least.

sigpic

Comment

i really hope this isnt part of karimis long term plans...
                wat i remember of karimi in esteghlal ahvaz was a fluid football but not too many goals either. now im not sure why they didnt score many goals, but i really hope it wasnt cos of karimi himself...

i just hope we didnt move a step back by hiring him and not ghalenoi, although karimi has won an ACL with pas in 93!
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                  i really hope this isnt part of karimis long term plans...
                  wat i remember of karimi in esteghlal ahvaz was a fluid football but not too many goals either. now im not sure why they didnt score many goals, but i really hope it wasnt cos of karimi himself...
                  i just hope we didnt move a step back by hiring him and not ghalenoi, although karimi has won an ACL with pas in 93!

I am startign to beleive SS simply doesn't have the players who can play at this level. Playes like Ravankhah, Pooladi and Montazari, I think aren't top level club players. They can play great in smaller clubs but dont' have the emotional/ mental strenghts of playing in big club names, deal with media, fans, etc. etc. I hope I am wrong. SS team against Zobahan was just sad, pathetic.

If they want to play like this and win 1-0, I rather them play like the way they played in the 6 weeks and loose comapred to this.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago View Post
                    Talebloo
                    Ghorbani Sadeghi, Koushki, Montazeri, Amir Abadi, Manieee, Mansoorian, Ravankhah, Majidi, Borhani, Jabbari

I saw two subs, Yousefi for Maniee and Navazi for someone else.

IRIB was switching between the two games and game itself was so boring that was hard to get excited and follow up.
                    Ali jaan you posted 12 players, but Sadeghi didn't play

I can make a 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 line up from that, which one was it?

--------------------------Talebloo--------------------------
                    --------------------------Koushki---------------------------
                    -------------Ghorbani-----------------Montazeri-------------
                    -------------------------Mansourian-------------------------
                    ---Amir Abadi----------------------------------------Maniei--
                    ----------------Ravankhah---------Jabbari-------------------
                    -------------Borhani---------------------Majidi--------------

OR

-----------------Ghorbani-------------Koushki---------------
                    -----------------Mansourian-----Montazeri-------------------
                    ---------Ravankhah------------------------Jabbari-----------
                    -------------------Borhani------Majidi-----------------------

Comment

Kasra jaan, it was more like your 2nd line-up.

As for the match, it was aweful. Our players aren't patient, they don't know how to build up an attack. We ususally search for the long ball after 1-2 passes.

On the bright side, the defense looked pretty solid. We didn't give away so many chances. Only now, we can't seem to get the job done offensively. At least at the beginning of the season we created many chances, only couldn't turn them into goals.

Friday's match was a "Perspolisi type of win"; keeping it closed at the back and hoping for a single goal in the 2nd half to close the deal.

For now wins and points are important to the team and their moral. I believe as time goes by and Karimi's plan start working, we'll start to see a change in the way we play as well.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

too many big name players in a club can make the team look like shit

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Ali jaan you posted 12 players, but Sadeghi didn't play

I can make a 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 line up from that, which one was it?

--------------------------Koushki---------------------------
                          -------------Ghorbani-----------------Montazeri-------------
                          -------------------------Mansourian-------------------------
                          ----------------Ravankhah---------Jabbari-------------------
                          -------------Borhani---------------------Majidi--------------

OR

-----------------Ghorbani-------------Koushki---------------
                          -----------------Mansourian-----Montazeri-------------------
                          ---------Ravankhah------------------------Jabbari-----------
                          -------------------Borhani------Majidi-----------------------
                          Sorry for the screw up with 12 players, I should have paid more attention. It was a 4-4-2 at the begining. Amir Abadi and Maniee were in defense.

I have never seen SS plays so poor.

sigpic

Comment

Esteghlal is building it's own "camp". good news!!

Comment

KAsra? kasra? are u there jigi?
                              Meysam chetore?
                              Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

دیدار بین دو تیم استقلال و صنعت نفت آبادان، ششصدمین دیدار استقلال است که در تاریخ مسابقات فوتبال لیگ برگزار می*شود. استقلال اولین بار در سال 1349 در مسابقات فوتبال لیگ کشور حضور پیدا کرد و حالا از آن زمان، 599 بازی در مسابقات فوتبال لیگ انجام داده است و همانگونه که گفتیم دیدار استقلال برابر صنعت نفت ششصدمین دیدار این تیم در تاریخ ادواری لیگ است

congrads to ss fans...this is a milestone. Only Perspolis and Esteghlal have achieved that.
                                sigpic
                                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
                                X