Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
    Ali jan as you may know, Karimi is said to have a degree in psychology

Holly Moses !!!!!! I petty that university that Karimi got his degree in psychology.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

ايران ورزشى - ديروز محمد نوازى دور از استقلالى ها تمرين كرد. آبى ها در ورزشگاه شهيد كشورى ريكاورى كردند و نوازى تك و تنها به مجموعه ورزشى انقلاب رفت. برخى اين تنبيه را به گل دوم استقلال مقابل نفت ربط مى دهند و معتقدند كه كادر فنى از دفاع او مقابل اميرحسين يوسفى راضى نبوده و در واقع كم كارى كرده است.
        آقاى نوازى چه خبر؟
        < هيچى، مشغول تمرين هستم، در مجموعه انقلاب.
        چرا تنها؟
        < نمى دانم، از من خواستند كه نيايم، من هم قبول كردم.
        شايعه شده كه شما اخراج شده ايد.
        < نمى دانم، خبرى ندارم. تا اين لحظه كه حكم اخراجم به دستم نرسيده.
        فكر مى كنيد اخراج شويد يا مثل هميشه ماجرا به خوبى و خوشى ختم مى شود؟
        < من سرباز استقلال هستم و گذشته بدى هم نداشته ام. هرچه بگويند و هرجا بخواهند در خدمت استقلال هستم.
        فكر مى كنيد چرا باختيد، فقط تو مقصر بودى؟
        < من حرف ديگرى ندارم، اجازه بدهيد بماند براى بعد.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

This loss was the best thing that could happen to Esteghlal imo. It was the first time ever in my life that I wasn't sad/mad about a SS loss.

Not only because Sanat is my 2nd fav. team, but also because I think this match revealed many of our problems and the events at the end will make the players and staff open their mouths, which will get rid of all the hided emotions/tensions.

Above that, besides the Jameh Hazfi, I think the league is over for Esteghlal this season. Finishing 2nd, or 15th is the same (cause it's not like in Europe where you get an International Cup ticket for finishing in the top region).

Also, since SS is most probably out of the championship race anyway, I'm glad Sanat got the 3 points and climbed the table, cause they need it harder than we do at this moment.

I think SS should start building on a team for next season already. They should use the following IPL matches to test the players and to prepair of the Hazfi games (which will be the only thing left for us this season).
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Guess what Bacheh Nonor aka Talebloo is back....I dont like him anymore....I hope he leaves...

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8609260637

Comment

Originally posted by GiveitupDaii View Post
                I dont like him anymore...
                Me 2
                شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                  Saeed bayat is a playr from our own Academy.

Merci Kasra Jaan. Another example te refute those who say SS doesn't have a youth academy and doesn't develope players. Hopefully he won't get injured and SS deliver another great player to Iran's football.

Once again Karimi's behavior, was very unprofessional. I dont' know how he got his degree in Psychology. Unless his professor were educated in universities in former Nazi or Saddam Hossein run universities.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

Guess what Bacheh Nonor aka Talebloo is back....I dont like him anymore....I hope he leaves...
                    http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8609260637
                    what you mean he is back?? he said ill never play for estefraq again on TV! and now he goes back??

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                      what you mean he is back?? he said ill never play for estefraq again on TV! and now he goes back??
                      Well doosteh longeeeyeh man thats why I call him Bacheh Looso Nonor....he was just being a cry baby cause he played like crapp and couldnt be a man and listen to his coach...I dont care what all of you think about what FK did...its called Discipline...it has nothing to do with what the fans think or what MR.Gooz aka Talebloo thinks...YOu have to smack these spoiled players around and make them wake up...SS is playing like crapp and if I was FK I would make all of them run and put a sign on their chest that says.."today we lost again cause we couldnt play as a team"....sorry but i bleed blue and I hate to see them fall and dont need any other retards like Talebloo to cause more drama..thats the last thing we need in this team...

Comment

video taken by a fan

Comment

Yashar and Kasra jiggy u guy are awfully SAKET these days. come on darlings share ur view on this whole Talebloo issue.
                          Goalkeepers are the SOURCE

Comment

Well doosteh longeeeyeh man thats why I call him Bacheh Looso Nonor....he was just being a cry baby cause he played like crapp and couldnt be a man and listen to his coach...I dont care what all of you think about what FK did...its called Discipline...it has nothing to do with what the fans think or what MR.Gooz aka Talebloo thinks...YOu have to smack these spoiled players around and make them wake up...SS is playing like crapp and if I was FK I would make all of them run and put a sign on their chest that says.."today we lost again cause we couldnt play as a team"....sorry but i bleed blue and I hate to see them fall and dont need any other retards like Talebloo to cause more drama..thats the last thing we need in this team...
                            i 100% agree with all you said above.. some of these guys are really poroo and looso nonor

Comment

Originally posted by sahandkarimi View Post

Thanks for the video bro...that was awsome....

Comment

Thanks for the video bro...that was awsome....
                                hehe your are very welcome ... i have seen another one but i am not sure if i am allowed to post it here... if i am not suppose to please remove it :
                                Edited - Sorry too much foul language in that video. Had to remove it - Amin

Comment

Working...
                                X